Chapter 5

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[Yijae's POV]

"I'm not doing it." T.O.P dictated to everyone in the room. "She's a brat and I don't want anything to do with her."

"Tour her around or you're not performing for a month." His manager said, leaving him dumbfounded.

Would he suppress his hate for me for his dream?

He gave in and muttered "Fine." 

His manager left the room and the make up coordinator instructed me to follow Big Bang for the day and learn as much as i could. 

"Why are you here?" He growled. "Who gave you the right?"

I opted for silence. He's always on the edge of his seat, ready for anything I throw at him but silence? No. After half a second, he asked again.

"Are you that immature? Giving me the cold shoulder? Are you serious?" He emphasized the last word.

"The world doesn't revolve around you TOP." I snapped. "I need money and your company consists of more than a thousand people, idols and managers included. If you hate me just cause I broke your stupid phone, then ask them to switch me out for another makeup artist. I don't need you. Don't pretend you need me." I thought that maybe he could be my best friend. Maybe not.

He was stunned. 

So I left.

[Seung-hyun/TOP's POV]

"Hyung! What are you doing there, looking like an idiot?" he chuckled.

"Jiyong. Phone, now." 

I was furious. No one walks off like that, not when I wasn't finish speaking.

Kim YiJae.. I'll make sure your life is a living hell.

 

--

[YiJae's POV]

"Maybe I shouldn't have walked off" I mumbled.

Because now, I was lost. GREAT, there goes my first day.

"Really now? Alright. Get 'well' soon, hyung" a stranger said sarcastically.

This is my chance!

I ran towards him and poked his shoulder. I could tell he was a little bit surprised, "Hah, sorry. I was wondering if you could please show me the way back to the lobby?" I asked politely.

"Ah! I'm supposed to show you around right?" he glanced at his watch and back at you and said, "Right. I'm Seungri! Or you could call me baby panda, I'm part of Big Bang".

Big Bang? I clenched my fists as I thought about that rude idiot. Wasn't T.O.P supposed to- 

This guy though, he was cute. He was polite and had a really sweet smile. Plus his hair is like whoa. He has cool hair.

--

So I'm tagging along with Big Bang to every performance and interview this week. It's the second day of 'Tagging Along With Big Bang Week' and I feel like the undead. I never have time to do my own make up and it encourages Seunghyun look-a-like the Secret to point out my eyebags and this new zit I got from the lack of sleep. It also encourages my peers to be nasty because "Why does the newbie get to follow Big Bang?".

It's only my second day and it's looking like a downhill slope from here but hey, at least it's good pay.

"You have a massive zit on your face." T.O.P cackled, pointing blatantly at me.

I know you litt-

"Stay still." I growled and gritted my teeth as I applied matte powder on him. I resent putting make up on him but Seungri's after and Seungri's humour lifts my spirits up like no one else. At least there's a light in this dark tunnel.

He ignored me after and resumed entertaining himself with Jiyong's phone. 

After I was done with him, he left without an act of gratitude.

What a jerk.

Seungri walked in with a bounce in his feet. He switched from a smile to a horrible frown when he was in his seat.

What.

"Um...what?" I asked.

He grinned and said. "That's how you look like." 

I laughed and started on his makeup. It's only been three minutes and he's extinguished my frustration from before.

"You're allowed to call me by my name." He muttered. "We're the same age after all."

Is he implying that we should be friends? Beause I'd like that.

"Okay." 

What. What am I doing. That was so stupid. I just ended the conversation. 

"Thank's Yijae." He said exiting the room.

"Anytime, Seungri." I mumbled, feeling proud that I called him by his name. He's too cute to be healthy.

--

[Seung-hyun/TOP's POV]

It was finally Friday. I stretched and soon enough I found myself glaring at her. Kim Yijae.

"YAH, DDONG." I yelled making sure it was loud enough for her to respond.

1......2....3..4.5 

It was already 5 seconds and sh- HOW DARE SHE IGNORE THIS HANDSOME OPPA.

"KIM YIJAE" I did it again, but much louder. Everyone stared at me as if I was some a lunatic. I didn't care, because I got her attention. 

She turned around and jumped a little. I laughed, "You should see your face! I don't even think make-up would cover up your ugly features"

"Oh? Sorry. I never thought I lived, just to please you." she turned her back and walked away.

-------

We're back after a lifetime haha this was written by the both of us and everyone's work is everywhere and we hope we didn't disappoint you. Sorry for making you wait forever. We're horrible people haha. 

Thanks for reading!

K

HI EVERYONE!! We're really sorry for leaving this story untouched for like years. LOL, but we came back! we'll try our best to update asap. But dayum, what's gonna happen next chapter? TOP, why are you so rudeeeeee? hehe, see you guys next time. OH AND happy chinese new year! <3 

S