Chapter 2

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[Seunghyun/TOP's POV]

"YAH. It's time to practice again, stop fooling around" I said harshly.

"Hyung~ are you hungry? Let's go and grab some food!" " Neh. Hyung, don't practice overboard we can always continue another day!" "Yeah, besides I'm starving, I could eat a cow now" " Hyung-ah. please? we're exhausted " everyone tried to avoid practice.

"-sigh- Lazy bums. Since Dae Sung was the one that wanted food, it's his treat!"

"BUT, free food taste better when it's free..." Daesung tried to persuade me to pay.

(If I'm not going to treat them, his going to continue to nag me.)

"Aish, fine. I'm only treating you guys so that Daesung will stop nagging me" I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung! REALLY?" He ran towards me with a hug.

"Get off me before I change my mind"

"Yah, hyung! You're cool!" Seungri added.

--
We went to a nearby food store wearing clothes that people won't recognize us in. It was pretty packed since they have good service.

"Daesung-ah, eat your food slowly, you don't want to choke." Jiyong warned him.


Daesung ignored him and continue shoving food into his mouth," hyung, are you not eating?"

"You can have mine." I said

"Daebak!" he shouted with joy

"Seeing you eat like that makes me lose appetite" I muttered to myself.

I stood up as soon as my phone started vibrating. "Hyung, who is it?" Taeyang asked, with a puzzled expression.

I looked at my phone and said " I'm going to take this call outside"

[YiJae's POV]

"Unnie, I want jajangmyun."

"Now? Where?"

"There!" she pointed to the food store opposite

I sighed and went towards the food store and ordered her jajangmyun. "Dongsaeng, stay here okay? Unnie is going to get you chopsticks"

[T POV]

"Yoboseyo?"

"Seunghyun-ah, your ahbojee is really sick and he wants to meet you."

"No, I'm busy this week. Maybe next time."

"Seunghyun, I really hope that you'll come back and visit him when you have you're free."

(All ahbojee wants is for me to stop music and be prepared to take over his business)

"Neh, omma." I turned around about to hang up

BUMP!

A girl bumped into me, my phone slipped off my hands and fell onto the ground. She quickly bowed down and said "Mianhamnida" and walked away, not noticing my phone on the floor and stepped on it. *crack*

[YiJae's POV]

I bowed down to him and said "Mianhamnida"

I walked off, not noticing his phone on the ground and accidently stepped on it.

-gasp- it.. it.. broke!-

 

--

YYAAAYYYY NEW CHAPTER!!! :D So yeah...poor phone broke. Blame it on YiJae's horrible eyesight! I could just imagine TOP raging on her going all like "You stupid girl, that was my second blackberry!" Rages some more. Enjoy the chapter and leave us supportive comments! It's like fuel to keep us writing! :D 

P.S- S worked her off for this chapter and i didn't help one bit....so credits to her. ALL CREDITS to her. :D 

K

 

That's right. I worked my off for this. Ah how I love it when they ask me to update quickly. It's really nice to know that people actually read this and bothers to comment. It literally warms my heart when I read the comments. And since we're on the topic of comments, the last time I updated some of you were like flabbergasted about how she didn't know Big Bang, well you see, in this insane world of mine, they just debuted so they're rookies. So, yeah she doesn't know them. DEAL WITH IT but hey....you know I love you guys. ;)

I'd really like to thank all the new subscribers and everyone who commented and supported us eventhough we only have 2 chapters....that's pathetic. But yeah, Thanks...alot.

S