Chapter 1

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[A/N If POVs are not stated, it means it's YiJae's(OC)  point of view.]

" Don't cry my little princess! I'll be back one day and I'll make you my happiest princess in the world! "

That was the last thing I've heard from Seunghyun oppa. It's been 6 years now, and I've never heard anything from him yet. Did he really take our promises back then as a joke? Yes, we were only thirteen back when he left and went to America but I took every promise we made seriously. I have to admit that I'm pretty upset that he hasn't even come back to visit me for 6 years now. But I really do miss him, I miss how we used to walk in the park together. I miss how he usually sneaks in my bedroom through the windows and I'll hear his soft and gentle voice singing the blues. Everything he does makes him so unique, the way he comforts you with all his crazy ideas. It's guaranteed that it'll make you smile again. Seunghyun oppa.. -sigh- I miss calling out his name. 



I was just having a rest till I heard footsteps running up the stairs.


"YiJae unnie!" my little dongsaeng raced onto the bed.

"Unnie! Omma wants us to get her the newspapers down the street before it runs out"

"Now..?" I replied softly before I sat up straight and hugged my favorite little sister. I stretched my arms to get the numb feeling off my finger tips and crawled out of bed to get dressed up. 

"Yes! Right now, quick come on lets go!" she squealed. 

"Okay, okay. What's with the hurry?" I asked

And of course, she ignored my question and hurriedly pulled me out of my room and closed the door. 

"Omma! We'll be leaving first" 

"Omo, slow down girls. Be back soon!" omma replied.

--



As soon as we came out from the house, everyone seemed so busy. Everywhere in my neighborhood was so crowded. Everyone was walking here and there, till I saw my neighbor waiting to get out of the area.

"Ahjumma, what's going on her-" I was about to ask her till two reporters came and cut me off.


"Are you excited for the up-coming concert of Big Bang?" "Are you one of their fans?"

(Big Bang?... Who are they?) I thought to myself.

"Alright, cut it out my daughter needs to breathe. Try to interview somebody else" said omma after she found out what happened. 

"See, if omma wasn't here. You would be fainting sooner or later." omma smiled.

"Omma, kam-sa-hahm-nee-da." I thanked her in my sarcastic tone.

"Okay now, go get me my newspapers please." she pleaded.

We finally arrived and got the newspapers that omma wanted. 


--
-LATEST HEADLINES-


BIG BANG FROM (YG) ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMING IN SEOUL STADIUM.


(Urgh, what's with this big bang boy band. They just debuted recently, what's the big deal?)

--

Annyeonghaseyo! :D Sandra imnida~ hey guys! it's S here! I wanna thank YOU guys for the subs and I really hope that you guys would be looking forward to the rest of the chapters! I'M SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER,  I'll make sure my lazy habits go away! :D And, i promise you guys that i'll improve each time i update a chapter! 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS! :D YOU MAKE MY DAY HAPPIER EACH DAY :D

S

--

I didn't exactly contribute to this chapter but I sorta edited grammar errors and such but hey, i'm only a co-author! Oh and HI NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU!! :D I'm not joking. I really do love you.  

 Haha. Enjoy our story guiseee~ And everyone who went "Ooh I'm looking forward to this!" *ahem* won't say any names here. Yeah, I'm looking forward to this too! :D

K