Chapter 3

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[YiJae's POV]

"YAH" he shouted.

It was an awkward silence and everyone stared at us.

(gosh Yijae, can't you do anything right?!)

I turned around and shyly smiled "Joesonghabnida"



He took of his sunglasses and roughly said "DO YOU THINK APOLOGIZING FREAKIN SOLVES THIS PROBLEM?"

(W
HAT'S HIS PROBLEM? ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES MUCHW?)


"Look, it was just an accident." I tried explaining.

"So, you bumped into me, which has caused my phone to fall. Then, you stepped on it. Technically, EVERYTHING is an 'accident' to you."

(How- HOW CAN HE SAY THAT)

"Mr. Know-it-all, you do realize everyone in this world makes mistakes. Well, I'm sorry you happened to be in my way. I'm not gonna waste my time talking to someone like you. So, just give me your contact number and I'll buy you a new one."

[Seung-hyun/TOP's POV]

(Why would I want to give her my contact number when hundreds of other girls want it.)

I looked at her clothes and laughed "Do you think that anyone like me would give my contact number to someone cheap like you?"

"Cheap?! I'm not the one who's wearing a jacket from the bin."

(oh no she didn't, this leather jacket has cost me a fortune.)

"You-"

She glanced at her watch and held her dongsaeng's hand "Oh! look at the time, since you're not accepting my offer, I'm leaving first!"

 

--


"Wait! COME BACK HERE." I shouted.

(Did she..just leave? Wow, she even had the guts to do that. Just wait. Till I find you next time.. Just you see.)

I picked my phone up and walked back in the food store before I get more weird stares. 

"Hyung! what took you so long?" Daesung asked as he stood up.

I couldn't be bothered explaining and showed him my phone.

"Wha- What happened to your phone?!" everyone asked.

"You don't want to know.." I sighed.

[Yi Jae's POV]

"Unnie! how about my jajangmyun?"

"Dongsaeng, there is a crazy guy in the food store. You wouldn't want to sit next to him right?" I stared at her.

"But, but, my jangjangmyun!!" she started whining.

"Aigoo, there, there. Unnie will give you your favorite lollipop okay?"

"You promised!"

We finally got home. I removed my shoes, greeted my omma and went straight for my bed.

(What a day..)

[Daesung's POV]

"YAH. Did you know how many times I tried calling you? I clearly stated that I want all of you to be reachable."

(Oh crap. I left my phone in the practice room...But what did happened to hyung's phone.)

"We just went out to get something to eat." Seunghyun said as he shot me his deadly stare.

"Ye-a... we.. wer-e.. just hungr-y." I gulped.

"HUNGRY? You guys are supposed to practice for your upcoming performance. And if you were hungry, you could have just told me. What if something happened in the food store? I, as your manager will have to take all of the responsibility. You better hope theres no rumors going around about things like this."

[Seung-hyun/TOP's POV]

"Yeah, yeah. We understand. Can we go back to our dorms now?" I looked towards him

"Make sure you keep to your words. You may go."

--

"Finally, my comfy bed!" Daesung said with joy

"Dude, you almost got us in trouble." Seungri harshly said

"Hey! it's not my fault hyung took so long."he pointed out to me

"GUYS, just chill already. We are all at fault." Jiyong tried calming everyone down.

I took off my jacket and muttered to myself "Cheap?! P-lease. Not like she can afford anything with expensive brands."

Taeyang had his confused face and went all suspicious on me, "Who,hyung?"

"She's just a nobody. I just happened to meet a babo infront of the food store."

"OHH~ It's a "she"? WHO IS IT, WHO IS IT. Hyung, since when did you have troubles with women" 

"She's not one of our fan girls. She's different."

--

 

Hey guys! I know it has been a long, long time. I seriously had 3 major assignments to hand in. I'm am very sorry! But here you go, a short chapter. I promise you guys, the next one would be up as soon as possible and much longer. Hope you guys will enjoy reading my chapters! THANKS GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Continue to subscribe to this story! 

S