Apart

Just a Memory

And this is when things started to go wrong.

After 8 months of a perfect relationship Gayoon got another bad news.

Her father had got into a car accident and died.

She walked aimlessly around the streets of Seoul one night with Junhyung follwing her.

"You can cry if it hurts"

She shook her head.

"Why not?"

"They won't be happy if they see me cry" she replied bitterly.

"You know what I think" he said stopping in his tracks.

She stopped walking too and looked up at him.

"I think you should cry until no more tears fall" he told her with a smile plastered on his face impressed by his own advice.

She laughed.

"WHAT?" he asked angered by the fact that she was laughing at him while he was trying to comfort her.

"You are strange"

He grinned.

"They don't call me the joker for no reason you know"

She giggled.

"Does that mean I'm you queen?"

"No...you are my princess Gayoon"

She smiled as all her worries melted away.

"Its so beautiful" Gayoon said reefering to the night sky.

"Yes" he replied as he gently held her hand.

That night Gayoon stared at a sleeping Junhyung as he had slept on her sofa. She decided that it was best not to wake him up because he had looked tired and she owned it to him. He had cheered her up.

"I love you" she whispered and then she left.

Next day when she woke up he wasn't there.

Just a note telling her that he had to go early.

After that night Junhyung barely called her or texted. If he called it would be a really short conversation. He had gone out of the city with his family for a while. She would miss him but she kept herself occupied with things. After a month she finally got news of his return. She was so excited to see him again. She was on her way home from work when she say him...them.

Junhyung was there holding hands with another girl. She was really pretty and he looked so happy. He heart broke. So this was why he hadn't called her. So this was what he called going on a vacation with his family. How stupid of her. She had fallen for a boy who would never return her fellings. She walked over to her house making sure Junhyung saw her.

When he saw her his eyes widen and immidietly let go of the girl's hand.

"Hey Junhyung" Gayoon asked cheerfully as if nothing was wrong.

"Hi" he muttured.

"Huh, is she your girlfriend?" Gayoon asked reefering to the girl. The girl giggled and grabbed onto Junhyung's arm.

"I'm Gayoon, Junhyung's neighbour and friend" she introduced herself.

"I'm Hara"

"Hi, nice to meet you. Anyway I should go now" Gayoon replied and left.

-o-

Hyunseung heard all about it from Junhyung.

Junhyung explained that Hara was his x and they had met again and they just clicked.

Hyunseung just sighed.

He decided that he should take Gayoon out and she happily agreed. She was really cheerful as if Junhyung didn't bother her a bit. Gayoon was dressed up in her usual colthes and they went out for cofee. 

It was now October and Gayoon had picked up the hints that Junhyung's realitionship wasn't going to well and when Hyunseung finally confirmed to her that they had broken up because it just simply didn't work and Hara had just given up on re-mending their relationship while Junhyung wanted to so badly. But the truth was Hara had left Junhyung one day without a reason. Guess Hara wasn't looking for a serious relationship.

When Gayoon saw Junhyung again he had become cold and moody.

"Go away" was all he said to all of them and it hurt Gayoon.

They were suppose to be friends but he just pushed them all away.

When December came a decison was finally made.

She was leaving.

"I'l miss you!" Jiyoon told Gayoon.

"Me too" she replied.

Hyunseung looked at her sadly.

"I should go now" Gayoon said hugging them one last time. "I promise I'll come back"

Junhyung wasn't there.

She hadn't even told him.

And she wasn't going to tell him, after all they had grown apart now.

Ok so that's it. I will post one more chapter and then it will be done so wait till next time and thanks for reading!