Facts

Just a Memory

Hyunseung and Jiyoon would visit Gayoon often these days.

She was really happy about thins. Her friends truly had not forgetton her.

When she had gotten the job in the CUBE Cafe, she had put Junhyung's number as an emergency contact without thinking. He just lived next door to her and she thought there would be no emergency but boy was she wrong when she fell and broke her leg.

"So, they tell me you had put me as your emergency contact" Junhyung said as he stood next to Gayoon's hospital bed.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I'll change it" Gayoon said sadly.

"No, its fine" Junhyung told her without thinking.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't mind" Junhyung repled with a smile. She smiled back at him.

"The doctors told me you can go back home tomorrow" he said "Oh and I have called Hyunseung for you who called Jiyoon for you, they should be here"

"Hey!" Jiyoon said as she came running in the room followed by Hyunseung.

"Speak of the devil, or should I say devils" Jungtun muttured and Gayoon giigled.

"You ok?" Hyunseung asked and Gayoon nodded.

"The doctors said it was nothing too bad"Junhyung announced.

"Thats good" Hyunseung said.

"Sorry to bother you all" Gayoon said.

"Sorry? Are you kidding me Gayoon! You are in the HOSPITAL for crying out loud" Jiyoon said.

Gayoon smiled and said "Thanks for worring but I'll be fine. All of you should go back home now and rest"

-o-

The next day Hyunseung came to pick Gayoon up from the hospital.

"Junhyung said that he will check up on you and make sure you are fine" Hyunseung said to Gayoon.

"Thats sweet off him" Gayoon replied "He shouldn't though"

"I think he likes you...a lot" Hyunseung said but Gayoon just laughed.

"I'm being serious" Hyunseung protested.

"I don't see it"

"Me and Jiyoon see it" He said while grabbing Gayoon's things. "Lets go"

Gayoon used her crutches to walk for now.

"Thanks again" Gayoon said.

"You thank people too much, you know that"

Gayoon laughed again "I've heard something like it before"

"From Junhyung?"

She nodded.

He hrinned.

"Why?" Gayoon asked.

"He likes you!"

"Does NOT!"

"We can argue about this all day but it woun't change the facts" Hyunseung said while opening the door to the passanger seat of his car.

"What fact?" Gayoon asked.

"The fact that he likes you!"

"OK, how can you tell?" Gayoon asked all seriously.

"Well for starters, he askes me about you"

"You're liying"

Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't mind being your ememrgency contact person thing"

"He's being a good friend"

"He doesn't mind checking up on you"

"Once again he is being a good friend"

"He sang with you without hesitation"

"Oh please, he was doing me a favour because it was my birthday!"

"He got you out...you know when..." Hyunseung trailed off.

"I know! He was just doing what you and Jiyoon were doing!" Gayoon told Hyunseung.

"No actually, he was the one who told us to leave you alone...he understood...he LIKES you!"Hyunseung argued.

Gayoon went quiet and thought.

What is he really does like me? Do I like him back? What if he doesn't?

"Gayoon, lets face facts here, he likes you, you like him" Hyunseung said.

Gayoon didn't argue and Hyunseung knew that he had won this argument.

OK! So I was really thinking of removing this story until I got a few comments from people telling me thet were still reading this so I has really happy. Thank you so much for reading this. I know I'm not amazing at writing but still thanks to everyone who is still reading this and thanks for your comments it made me smile. Thank you everyone for reading. Keep on leaveing your comments, they make me smile and gives me motivation to update this story because this is such and unpopular paring. Thanks again.