Bad News

Just a Memory

Gayoon's 20th birthday was going great. All her friends were there and she was having a blast. Suddenly she realised that Hyunseung was missing. She looked around but she couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly all the lights turned off.

Nobody could see anything and then the sopt lights all highlighting Hyunseung who was on an empty stage like area. He was surrounded by people.

Gayoon's eyes met Hyunseung's. He smiled at her.

"For my best friend" he announced and then the music started.

He danced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIUSITW-Jhs

People went crazy when he finished.

Gayoon ran to him and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"Thanks"

"Did you like it?" he asked her as he let go of her.

"No" Gayoon said with a serious face.

Hyunseung looked down at the floor dissapointed with her response.

"I loved it! You are the best!"

Gayoon hugged him once again. He laughed, he picked her up, spun around and then he let go of her.

"Your time to shine now" Hyunseung whispered to her and pushed her towards Junhyung who was standing there. He offered her his hand and she took it.

People cheered as they knew how talented she was at singing. She looked at Junhyung shyly as he let go of her hand. She looked at Jiyoon who just smiled at her. She then looked at Hyunseung who gave her an encouraging nod.

As the music started people went quiet and then she started to sing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVb6wovvHVk

As the song ended people cheered even louder. He parents looked at her proudly. She smiled again.

-o-

"Thanks for tonight" Gayoon told Hyunseung and Junhyung.

"No worries, it was your birthday, how could we resist" Hyunseung said while Junhyung just nodded with a smile.

"Both of you were amazing" Gayoon said sincerly.

"So were you" Hyunseung replied.

"Thanks again" Gayoon said "By the way, has anyone seen Jiyoon?"

"Huh..."Junhyung thought about it. "Oh yeah! I saw her...sneaking away with...what's his name?"

"Sunggyu?" Hyunseung offered to help Junhyung with the name.

Junhyung clicked his fingers and poined at Hyunseung and said "Yeah him"

"It's rude to point you know" Hyunseung said.

"Funny"

"Oh, thanks for telling me" Gayoon said.

"Anyway, I should go now" Junhyung said.

"Yeah me too" Hyunseung said.

"Thanks for today you guys...lets meet again soon" Gayoon said and the two boys nodded and they left.

Gayoon quickly took her phone and texted Jiyoon.

To: Junglasses

From: Heo Force

Where are you?

AND

Who are you with?

Gayoon sent the text and went back indoors,

She saw her parents sitting on the sofa.

"Gayoon...we need to talk" he dad said to her so Gayoon went and sat down.

As the news of he parents leaving for England sank in she was holding back all her tears and sadness because she wanted to be an understanding daughter, She was 20 today so she wanted to act like a mature 20 years old who understood what her parents were doing and why they were doing it. But there was only so much she could hold in. She said she wanted to go out for a walk and her parents let her as they understood why she wanted to be alone.

It was dark and cold outside. She cursed herself silently for forgetting her jacket. She was still in her dress from, her birthday party earlier so she was very cold at the moment.

He bare shoulders started to shake.

She didn't know if it was the cold weather or the fact that she had started to cry but her shoulders were shaking vigorously.

She was just walking around when she found herself in the park where she had met Hyunseung for the first time. She smiled at the memory of a young Hyunseung offering to share his ice-cream with her.

She laughed at how silly Hyunseung used to be.

Mood swings much.

She thought to herself as she sat down on the swing.

She was still shaking and her tears were still falling when suddenly she felt something heavy and warm fall on her shoulders. She looked up to see a surprised Junhyung.