I'm ok

Just a Memory

It was November.

Gayoon had got herself a job to keep her busy.

She had contacted Hyunseung, Jiyoon and Junhyung as soon as she decided she was ready to get out again. She had also refused to join her parents in the UK and told her parents to stay there and not come back to Seoul for her. 

She was fine.

She was working in the CUBE Cafe. She had easily got a job there, it was her favourite cafe and she was a regular customer herself. She just loved her job there. She had made friends around her work place. 

As she walked in the cafe ready for her shift, she was greated by seven boys.

"Noona! You are here!" Hyunsik said.

"Hey" Gayoon said with a smile.

"YAY! This means Mario hyung's shift is done!" Sungjae cheered.

"No more grumpy pants anymore!"

"I HEARD THAT!" Mario told Sungjae and he just laughed.

"Now get back to work! Anyway Gayoon, I'm leaving these trouble some boys to you now" Mario said and he left.

"He's too grumpy" Minhyuk muttured.

"YAH! I'm not grumpy!" Mario yelled from outside and the others laughed.

"Anyway, where are the girls?" Gayoon asked.

"Right here!" Bomi called from the kitchen.

-o-

Just as Gayoon's shift was almost over a customer caught her eye.

"Junhyung?"

He looked at her and gave her a sleepish smile.

"You know him unnie?" Chorong asked her and Gayoon nodded.

Gayoon walked towards Junhyung.

"Hey" she said with a smile.

"Hey yourself" he said.

"Can I get you anything?"

He shook his head "Actually, Hyunseung told me about your work and he wanted me to make sure you got home safely" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"He is handsome" Gayoon heard Eunji whisper from behind where she couldn't see. She saw Junhyung raise an eyebrow as he too heard what she had just said.

"Must be nonna's boyfriend" Peniel whispered back.

"Nah, she's too pretty for him" Namjoo whispered.

Gayoon just shook her head at what she was hearing.

"NOONA! Is this your boyfriend?" Sungjae asked her loudly.

"No, he's just a really good friend" Gayoon said.

"Who is here to you home?" Peniel offered and Junhyung just nodded.

-o-

After a while Gayoon and Junhyung finally got out of the cafe and were on thier way home.

"Sorry about them" Gayoon said reefering to 7 boys and 7 girls.

"No problem"

They walked in silence.

"I haven't seen you in a while" Junhyung commented.

"I know after the whole...thing..." Gayoon said as she struggled to form a sentence to describe her locking herself in her house.

"Thanks"

Junhyung looked confused.

"You made me realise that I still have loving friends...one of them lives just next door"

Junhyung grinned.

"You have a way with words...maybe you could be a song writer some day" Gayoon commented which made him blush in embarrassment. He had not told anyone about the note book filled with lyric hidden under his bed. He stopped in his tracks.

"So" Junhyung said changing the subject.

"You ok?"

Gayoon who was walking also stopped.

She looked at the clear night sky.

It was like the night where Junhyung had found her on the night of her birthday.

She turned to face him and smiled.

"I'm ok"

OK so I was actually thinking of removing this story because no one seems to read it. So if there is someone who is actually still reading this story leave a comment saying you are reading this cause I feel like I'm wasting time updating this. Makes me sad that no one is reading this. :(..Bye fro now.