How it all began

Just a Memory

Gayoon was at the mall wating for her male best friend, Hyunseung. He had promised her that he would spend the whole day with her so they could plan a perfect 20th birthday for her.

"Oppa! Where are you?" Gayoon asked Hyunseung on the phone.

"Sorry Gayoon-ah, I will be there in about 4 minutes" Hyunseung replied in his sweetest voice so Gayoon could forgive him.

"Ok" Gayoon sighed and then she hung up.

She walked around on her own...window shopping and deciding exactly what she wanted for her 20th birthday. She was walking around aimlessly.

"Excuse me!" someone called out to her. She turned around to see a guy with sun glasses on so she couldn't see his eyes.

"I think you dropped this" he said and then he handed her a purse...it definetly belonged to her.

Just to be sure she looked through her bag to find that her purse was missing.

"Oh...it seems like it is mine...thanks" she said as she took her purse and put it in her bag.

"I'm Heo Gayoon by the way" she said and offered her hand to him.

"Junhyung. Young Junhyung...nice to meet you" he said as he took her hand and shook it abd at that moment Gayoon's phone rang. It was Hyunseung.

"I should go now...bye" Junhyung announced. He waved at her abd then he left.

"YAH! JANG HYUNSEUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Gayoon screamed at her phone.

"In front of your favourite shop"

"Ok, stay there, I'm coming now"

Hyunseung sighed. At that moment his phone rang telling him he had a text.

From: Junhyung

I met a girl...very pretty.

Hyunseung just chuckled and quickly replied.

From: Hyunseung

As long as its not Hyuna :-P

She is MINE!

From: Junhyung

You have only ever seen her once and already you are head over heals for her XD

No, its not Hyuna...her name was Heo Gayoon.

Hyunseung's jaw dropped as he read the last line.

"OPPA!"