I'm ok, Living without you.

Just a Memory

Gayoon sat on her desk in her new room with some paper and a pencil as she tapped a rythem with her pencil on the desk. She then wrote a few lines

I’m OK! Baby, are you OK?

There’s no more us

I won’t be able to see you anymore oh

I’m OK! Baby, are you OK?

It’s OK if you hate me

Don’t hold it in anymore, forget me

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yU9IXJpaU)

She dropped the pencil and smiled sadly.

She walked out of the room.

Goodbye Junhyung

It was for the best. Maybe she might regret this years later but for now she was ok.

-o-

Junhyung pulled out an old note book and flipped through the pages reading his own words smiling every now and then as he remembered that some of it was about her. It had been 5 months now. He grabbed his pencil and wrote a few words he had thought of for the past month...it was about her...again.

After trying this living without you

It's really nothing much

Actually, it's more comfortable baby,

I'm sure you're fine too

Back then, it was life and death,

I missed you if I didn't see you for a day

But now that I think about it, it's so funny

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbVVLchVQGI)

He put the notebook back under his bed making sure no one would see it.

I'm sorry Gayoon

He had a perfectly good reason for Hara. What was he suppose to do when she told him that she loved him. He chickned out. He wasn't ready for a commitment....so he ran away insteed. Maybe he would regret this years later. He already regretted it but he learnet to live without her.

-o-

Present Day

(Links in with First and Last Chapter 8 when Junhyung is seen with Gayoon http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/141596/8/first-and-last-4minute-b2st-junhyung-ljoe-sohyun-teentop-gayoon)

Gayoon woke up covered in a thin layer of sweat. 

It was a dream...but a painful reality.

It was just a memory. She closed her eyes as she tried to push away those memoreis. Her mom had agreed to let her come back to Korea, after all this was her home. Her mom was still mourning over her father's death but Gayoon knew she had to carry on living. That's what her dad would have wanted. She still remembered her dad, every now and then tears would just fall and her dad's death would bring memoried Junhyung which was just painful. 

Gayoon was preparing to go off to school when she heard a knock on her door.

"Junhyung?" she asked shocked to see him.

He smiled at her tierdly.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi"

"Can we talk?" he asked her unsure pf what to do.

She nodded and let him in.

They sat in ackward silence until he decided to break it.

"I'm sorry for...everything..." he said but she shook her head.

She smiled at him weakly.

"It's done and I've forgiven you a long time ago" she said.

"So we are ok?" he said more of a question than a statement. 

She nodded

They smiled at each other as they were both happy with their re-newed friendship but the truth was they both still cared for each other a lot maybe they were still in love with each other . 

"Lets go" Gayoon said as they stood up and left for school.

Gayoon was about to walk but Junhyung protested.

"You'll be late, I'll give you a ride" he said as he got onto his motorbike. 

She hesited because she knew he had a lot of fanclubs in school but she went with him anyway. 

When they reach school a lot of people were staring at them. Junhyung sensed Gayoon's tension and said "Don't worry about them" but she worried anyway.

She was right to worry as her school life was hell now but she endured it with help from Hyunseung, her best friend would always be there for her.

OK! I'm done! YAY! My first ever Gahyung story but it has a sad ending. Not satisfied with the ending I suggest  you read First and Last http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/141596/first-and-last-4minute-b2st-junhyung-ljoe-sohyun-teentop-gayoon as it concluded the Gahyung paring with a happy ending so yeah go ahead and read it although the main focus is on Sohyun and L.Joe but yeah. Anyway, I really want to thank everyone who had read, commented and subscribed to this story as it all gave me motivation to update this story as Gahyung is not much of a popular paring and I was having second thoughts about this story but you readers kept on reading and telling me what you though aout it through your comments so I kept on updating. So thank you all lovely readers. I have a question for all you readers now. Would you like another Gayoon story? or should I just stop now? You readers tell me what you think. And once again thanks to everyone who read, commented and subscrived this story. Bye for now!