Chapter 6

My Kim Jaejoong

3 years later~

“What are you two doing now?” You glanced at the twins in interest. “Mummy, who do think is better? Changmin from TVXQ or Kim Jaejoong from JYJ?”

You thoughtfully tapped your chin purposely taking your time to choose.

“Yah” Youngjae face-palmed himself. “Do you even know who they are?”

“Of course I do” You protested.

“Who do you think is better?” Minjee blubbered pointing to the TV screen.

“HMM….I like…..you two!” You squealing, cuddling your two children. “I like you too mummy” Minjee and Youngjae chimed. “But seriously, who’s better?” Youngjae searched your eyes for answers. “It’s a secret” You placed a finger near your lips.

“Let’s eat our breakfast first” You waved your children to the table. You helped Minjee into her seat well Youngjae helped himself up. He always loved to do things himself and not wanting other people to help.

“I think Changmin is jjang” Minjee held her thumbs out. Changmin was her favourite idol.

“Jaejoong is way better” Youngjae munched into his small toast. “I even look like him.”

Minjee blew a cute raspberry at her brother. “Oppa looks like an alien”

“Yah” Youngjae flung some eggs over to Minjee, Minjee scrunched her face. “Oppa you meanie”

But it was true; Youngjae did inherit Jaejoong’s good looks while Minjee had your goddess-like appearance.

You piled the empty dishes into the sink and cleaned the table. Youngjae and Minjee were already in their uniform, they were both ready to go to school. You helped the both of them to tie their laces and brush their hair.

Ready, the 3 of you spilled out from the house and walked to the kindergarten. You noticed Youngjae was extremely happy today. “Why is my son so happy today?” You asked

“Jaejoong is coming to Korea after his 3 year tour in South America” Youngjae exclaimed.

You slightly saddened. *He’s finally returning*

As soon as you stepped into the school gates, little children crowded around Youngjae and Minjee. They were the popular kids. The girls admired their Youngjae while the boys’ spazzed over how Minjee was cutely dressed.

“Mummy is going now” You planted kisses on Minjee’s cheek and on Youngjae’s.

You sprinted to work huffing and puffing. “I’m here” you yelled causing all the customers to give you queer looks. “I’m very sorry” You bowed to the customers you passed.

“Jieun ah” Eunji came running from behind the curtains to engulf you in a hug. “Anneyong Eunji ah” You patted her back.

”Come on let’s get cooking” Eunji lead you to the kitchen. Over the years you had become a professional chef.

“Wow finally back in Korea” Jaejoong stretched his limbs. *I hope Jieun waited for me*

“I really want to have some dubbokki” Junsu and Yoochun rubbed their belly. Jaejoong also wanted to try some but before anything else, he wanted to check up on you. He missed you very much and couldn’t wait to see you. “Sorry guys but I have to go somewhere”

“Okay” Yoochun and Junsu approved, hopping into a separate car. Jaejoong practically sped to your apartment, excitement growing each time he came closer and closer. *I’ve miss you so much Jieun. I hope you felt the same way while I was gone*

Jaejoong rushed out his car forgetting to shut the door. He eagerly knocked on the door waiting for a reply. When the door opened, he didn’t expect to see and old women standing in front of him. *Who the hell?*

“Is there a Han Jieun who lives here?” Jaejoong questioned, he wanted to make sure if he stalked up to the right apartment.

The old women stared at Jaejoong for a while before answering. “She was the previous owner of this house, she already moved”

“Do you know where she is now?”

“Sorry, I don’t know” The wrinkly old women closed the door. Jaejoong’s heart dropped along with his excitement that built up. *Where did you go Jieun ah? You said you would wait for me*

Heartbroken, Jaejoong departed to JYJ’s dorm. He found Junsu and Yoochun slurping huge amounts of dubbokki. “Have some” Junsu pushed a tray to Jaejoong. Jaejoong whispered thanks and sat down next to Yoochun.

“Did you see that person you went out to meet?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong shook a no.

*He looks sad* Yoochun pointed out.