chapter 2

My Kim Jaejoong

The warm rays of light streamed into the room. Your eyes fluttered open feeling a light weight wrapped around your waist. *Jaejoong?* Memories from last night flashed into your head making you blush madly. You were no longer a . You gasped when you saw the layers of sheets covering your bare body. *Did I sleep like this, I better dress before oppa sees*

Carefully you gently lifted Jaejoong’s arm off your belly and placed it beside him. Jaejoong stirred for a while before positioning himself on his side and falling back to sleep. You sighed in relief as you gripped tightly onto the sheet around your body. *It’s now or never* you quickly scurried off the bed and picked your clothes off the ground, heading to the bathroom to change.

Jaejoong finally woke up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. *Hmm? Where am I?*

He glanced around the room and noticed his clothes were scrambled on the floor. That’s when it struck him. “Where’s Jieun ah?” He mumbled ruffling his hair into tangles. Jaejoong shrugged and slipped on his crumpled clothes.

You came out from the bathroom fully dressed and refreshed. “G-good morning oppa” You beamed. “Anneyong” Jaejoong waved.

A silent, awkward wave soon came after the short greetings. “Do you want me to do breakfast?” You asked. “I have a schedule at 9……oh damn it’s 10. Manager Lee will scold me again”

“At least take some fruits” You grabbed some from the dining table and handed it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong gladly accepted the fruits and shoved in into his bag. “Thanks princess”

“You’re welcome oppa”

“See you tonight” Jaejoong planted a kiss on your forehand and dashed out the door.

“Time to clean” You pumped your fist into the air and started to bring out all the cleaning equipment.

Jaejoong reached the company; his two friends greeted him with sad expressions. Jaejoong opened his mouth to speak but shut it right away when he saw manager Lee stomping towards him. *Oh…*

Manager Lee placed his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Today you won’t be going to any schedules”

Jaejoong shot Mr Lee a baffled look, he was expecting a harsh scolding or punishment. “What do you mean?”

“Today you have to pack your bags for tomorrow”

Jaejoong was more confused than ever now. “Why do we have to pack?”

“We have a JYJ tour” Junsu muttered, his shoulders deflating at each word.

“That’s great!!” Jaejoong clapped with enthusiasm. Yoochun frowned. “The JYJ tour will last 3 years”

“3-3 years?” Jaejoong repeated.

Mr Lee nodded. “Yes, JYJ’s popularity has been skyrocketing lately and so CEO decided to do a tour that will last for 3 years in America. The tickets have been selling like wild fire ever since the news was released”

“I’m happy that we’ll be seeing our international fans but I don’t think I can be away from Korea this long” *I can’t leave Jieun for that long*

“But remember Jaejoong, you have signed a contract with this company. You have no choice but to go”

“All of us don’t want to go but as idols, we can’t be selfish. We love our fans so we’ll visit them even if it takes a 3 year period” Yoochun gazed into ’s eyes with tears almost bulging out from his eyes. “We must go”

“I agree” Junsu nodded

Jaejoong heaved a long, unhappy sigh. “……I agree too”

“Now go home and start packing” Their manager lightly pushed JYJ to the door.

You just finished cleaning the kitchen when you heard the doorbell ring. You tugged your rubber gloves off and answered the door. “What are you doing here oppa?” You questioned. “I thought you had a schedule”

“Let’s go on a date” Jaejoong proposed changing the subject. You blinked at the sudden request. “…okay” You replied.

“Ahhhh” You opened wide, while Jaejoong popped a piece of dubbokki into your mouth. You happily munched on the hot treat that melted on your tongue. *Everything tastes yummy if oppa is the one that feeds me*

Jaejoong smiled seeing you enjoy yourself. *I hope you will always smile like this when I leave*

“You too oppa” You stabbed some dubbokki on the fork, holding it front of his lips. Jaejoong bit onto the dubbokki admiring the spicy taste. *Delicious*

You and Jaejoong continued eating at the food stand until there was no space for more. “I think I ate too much” You groaned. “Yes you ate like a pig” Jaejoong chuckled. “Yah” You softly slapped his arm. Jaejoong laughed and slung his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to his side. You also wound your arm around his waist taking the chance to breathe in his not so strong cologne.

You took a break at a near park; you loved how the calm wind blew pass your cheeks. Jaejoong curled the loose strand of hair behind your ear and smiled in content.

“What’s wrong oppa?” You asked.

“Huh, nothing’s wrong”

“Since your denying, there must be something wrong”