Chapter 1

My Kim Jaejoong

You patiently waited near the spitting fountain. You nervously fixed your wavy hair to the side and glanced at the clock. *I’m always so nervous when I meet up with oppa*

Suddenly you could make out a panting figure wearing sun glasses and a grey beanie sprinting towards you *Jaejoong oppa?*

“Oppa!” You beamed as Jaejoong engulfed you into a tight hug. You giggled patting his woolly beanie.

“I’m so sorry for being late again, I had a busy schedule.” Jaejoong apologised. “Mianhe~”

“It’s alright oppa, I know you have so much to do. I’m so proud that you can stay up late and practice your heart out for your fans.” You smiled. Jaejoong melted at your sweet words making his ears turn a pleasant pink. *You’re the only one that can make me feel this way* “So where should we go first oppa?” You asked, tilting your head to the side. Jaejoong laced his long fingers with yours and grinned. “Let’s go watch a movie”

The movie theatre smelt of freshly cooked popcorn. “Tickets to which movie?” The worker asked, suspiciously staring at Jaejoong. Jaejoong uncomfortably lowered his beanie and pulled his scarf higher. “T-this movie” You pointed at a random movie. Jaejoong quickly payed like a gentleman and the both of you entered the dark theatre.

“Jieun ah, what’s the movie?” Jaejoong whispered. “I don’t know” You honestly replied. “I didn’t look”

Jaejoong thoughtfully tapped his chin. *Does that mean we’re going to watch a kid’s movie? Romance? War? Or ?*

The screen blinked on and the movie started. “Are you serious” You and Jaejoong’s jaw practically dropped. “We going to watch a freaken old movie” Jaejoong blinked. Now that you noticed, the whole theatre was filled with oldies. “I can’t believe I payed for something like this.”

“Let’s just watch it oppa, it’ll be a waste of money and plus, it might be interesting” You popped a piece of popcorn into your mouth. Jaejoong nodded then turned his attention to the screen. *For Jieun I will watch this movie*

30 minutes later, Jaejoong was totally fed up with the movie. It was pure boredom. A more interesting idea was on his mind.

“My baby is dressed so cutely today” Jaejoong huskily whispered into your ear. You instinctively jerked away, frightened. Jaejoong evilly smirked. In one swift movement he had you pinned on the floor. “Lets’ make out sweetie. For two whole weeks I couldn’t even see you” Jaejoong pouted his lips with a cute expression.

You were always weak and vulnerable when it came to oppa making cute expressions. Jaejoong gave you a pleading look with his puppy eyes but it was too late, Jaejoong captured your lips with a long passionate kiss. You savoured the loveable moment. The lack of air forced the both of you to retrieve. “Thanks for the ‘welcome back’ kiss” Jaejoong softly panted. You lightly flicked his forehead. “Yah oppa”

“What, you didn’t enjoy my smooch? How about we kiss again and you’ll judge if it was better than the previous one”

You rolled your eyes. *Still the same as always*

After the movie, Jaejoong walked you home. You immediately flopped onto your bed, rolling around in the blankets. Jaejoong chuckled by the door. *Cute as always* Soon, Jaejoong joined you on the bed. He comfortably hovered over you. “Lay here oppa” You slapped the empty space beside you. Jaejoong clucked his tongue. “Kim Jaejoong loves skin ship”

Suddenly Jaejoong switched positions with you. Now you were on top of him while he was beneath you. “Let’s get back to business” Jaejoong grinned. Before you could protest, he softly nibbled on your bottom lip. You didn’t resist and kissed him back softly.

Jaejoong slowly backed away and gazed into your innocent eyes. “Will you be mine tonight?” He your bangs to the side. You searched his serious eyes. You nodded slowly as you caressed his cheek. Jaejoong smiled before claiming your lips into a more passionate kiss. Your eyes slowly closed as you felt Jaejoong’s soft lips trail along your neck.