Chapter 3

My Kim Jaejoong

“I have a JYJ tour that starts tomorrow”

“That’s great” You applauded.

“That means I’m going to be away for 3 years…that also means I won’t see you” Jaejoong confessed. You slowly stopped clapping and gazed into Jaejoong’s truthful eyes.

“Before I go, I wanted to spend time with you”

“O-oppa” You began tearing up. Jaejoong wiped the falling tears away from your rosy cheeks. “Don’t cry” Jaejoong too had tears streaming down. “Will you wait for me when I come back?” “Of course” You tightly hugged Jaejoong for a long time.

“Go in” Jaejoong unlocked the door for you. You nodded and entered the apartment. “Take care of yourself okay oppa” “mmm” Jaejoong ruffled you hair. “Make sure you don’t over work yourself” You reminded. Jaejoong shook his head. “Don’t worry so much about me; I’m more worried for you staying here alone” “I’m a big girl now” You protested with a small stomp.

Jaejoong couldn’t help but giggle. “I know”

 Jaejoong lovingly gazed into your eyes not wanting to depart from his girl, his thumb softly your lips and gap by gap he leaned in until his lips finally met with yours. His lips moved in sync with yours, every simple touch made your heart rate accelerate.

You hesitantly pulled away letting one tear slip away. “Go and pack oppa, I don’t want you to stay up too late”

“Take care” Jaejoong placed his final kiss on your forehead. “Love you”

“I love you too…Jaejoong oppa”

You watched as Jaejoong waved his last goodbye before disappearing into the distance. “Goodbye oppa” You whispered and closed the door shut.

*Don’t cry Jieun, its only 3 years… It can’t be that long right?*

Jaejoong soon reached the airport, his body guards stuck close to him in hope that no wild fan would hurt him. Although the squealing was loud, Jaejoong didn’t hear. His mind was occupied with images of you and only you. He felt guilty leaving you but he had to, it was in his contract and he also loved his fans. There was no choice.

“In 3 years I’ll return” Jaejoong thought over and over again.

“Ready to go?” Junsu straightened his tie.

“Mmm” Yoochun hummed not bothering to wave to his fans. Junsu followed after, acknowledging the fans that came to send them off. Jaejoong looked back at the crowd of fans and frowned. “Goodbye Jieun ah…”

At home you were seated on the couch, scanning through the channels. You stopped at the mention of JYJ.

“Today the tour of JYJ will begin. The idols are now departing Incheon airport to South America. They’ll be performing in numerous areas of America and are hoping to achieve a lot from this experience”

“Fighting oppa” You made a fist action. You really wanted to run to the airport and stop him but you knew very well that Jaejoong loved his fans.

Jaejoong closed the blinds and slumped into his seat. *3 years will pass by, till then. I will make this tour a success and make you proud my princess*