Are you famous?

Unexpected.......becoming famous

~~~Nina's POV~~~

"Hey Myu, Tora. Have you seen my blackberry?" I ask from my room looking around in my bags.

"Did you look in your bags?" Myu asks as she comes by my room door.

"Nooooo. I'm just looking through my bags for fun." I answer sarcastically.

"Maybe you-"

"Uh oh." Myu says stopping Tora from her sentence.

"Uh oh what?" I ask still looking through my bag.

"Its in SHINee's limo." she answers.

"WHAT!?!?" I exclaim. "How is it in they're car!?

"Well when you fell asleep, I took out you're phone." Myu answers.

"Why did you take out my phone for?" I ask getting pissed.

"Nina, calm down." Tora tells me. "We took out your phone because when you fell asleep on Taemin's shoulder and when he fell asleep on your head it looked really cute."

"So we decided to take a picture." Myu says

"And Key wanted to see the picture, so we gave him the phone to see."

"And I think we forgot to get it back." Myu finishes for Tora.

"But still you couldn't take a picture with you're phone." I say pissed.

"Nina calm down." Tora tells me. "Just wait till' tomorrow."

"Yeah. Anyways why you overeacting? Its not like you have a boyfriend." Myu says.

"No I don't. I'm just worried that my mom called and they answered the phone." I answer walking out the apartment. "You know how my mom is when I'm around guys."

"Yeah whatever Nina." Myu says coming out behind me.

"Don't worry. Its not like the SHINee guys will go through you're phone." Tora says and we head off for school.

----End of Nina's POV---

~~~SHINee's place~~~

"Key. Wake up." Jonghyun says shaking Key.

"Is it time to go to the fan signing?" Key asks half asleep.

No babo. I need you're help."

"For what?"

"I need you're help in checking Nina's phone." Jonghyun explains.

"Ok. I'm in." Key says sitting up on his bed. They both quietly go to the kitchen while the other SHINee members were still sleeping.

"Ok you go first." Jonghyun says handing Key Nina's phone. Key sighs but takes it. When it finally turns on, they see Nina's background, her name spelled in Japanese, and start going to her contacts.

"Who's Du-ho?" Key asks reading the contacts.

"Who's Faraaz?" Jonghyun asks.

"What are you guys doing?" they hear someone ask. They both jump up and turn around and see Taemin watching them.

"Um...nothing." Jonghyun and Key both answer turning away from him.

"Is that Nina's phone?" Taemin asks realizing and runnig towards them.

"Psht~no." Jonghyun and Key both say turning around.

"Its ok hyung. I also want to see." Taemin informs them. key and Jonghyun look at him but they show him the phone.

"Is Du-ho her boyfriend?" Taemin asks

"It might be. I mean she is pretty." Key says. Jonghyun started feeling jealous although he barely knows her.

"Lets look at her pictures." Jonghyun says going to the menu and checking the pictures.

"When did you take that picture?" Taemin asks seeing the picture Myu took, for the time.

"Oh we took that last night when yo both fell asleep." Jonghyun answers.

"Aww! She looks so cute!" Key exclaims. "You have no idea how I felt like pinching her cheecks."

----Now back to Nina's POV----

~~~Nina's POV~~~

We finally got to school and we got runned by Hana.

"Nina! Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me you were famous!" she exclaims. Myu and Tora head in the school leaving me with Hana, who is jumping around me.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm not famous." I ask confused.

"You were on TV yesterday with SHINee!"

"Huh? Oh!" I say remebering what they're manager said. "No its 'cause remember what SHINee said? That they were gonna have a surprise; so the surprise was that any people from the audience has to sing."

"Well you guys sang really good." Du-ho says as he comes to us I feel myself blush so I put my head down. Why is it that everytime I see him I start blushing?

"For real? Did we sing goos?" I ask finally calming down.

"Yeah. You guys sang good. Espeacially you Nina." he says and once again I blush. "And Tora was dancing good."

"Yeah Nina. Its like if you guys become some new girl group you could be the lead vocalists." Hana says.

"Thanks guys. But right now I think we should go to class." I say.

"Nina." Du-ho calls me. "You did well kiddo." and he ruffles my hair. If only he could see I have fellings for him.

----End---

~~~SHINee's place~~~

"Hey she has a picture of you Jonghyun-hyung." Taemin says as they keep looking through the pictures.

"Yeah. She does." Jonghyun says. At that moment Jonghyun sort of felt happy, although he doesn't know why.

"What are you guys doing?" they hear someone else ask. All three of them turn around and see Minho staring at them angrily.

"Um...nothing." they answer again.

"Is that Nina's phone?" Minho asks going to them. "Give it to me."

"For what?" Key asks going infront of him.

"Because you have no right to go through her phone without any permission." Minho answers.

"But don't you want to know what she has inside?" Taemin asks.

"Yes. But it doesn't mean that I would go through her phone." and he snatches it from Jonghyun's hand. "Now I'll keep it till' we give it to her tomorrow." and he walks away.

----End---

~~~Nina's POV~~~

School finally ended and me, Myu, Tora, and Hana are walking to my place.

"Why isn't Du-ho coming again?" Tora asks

"Because he has to do something for my grandma." Hana answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nina do you still like my brother?" Hana asks we sit on my bed.

"Its a crush."

"But still. Why do you like him?"

"I don't know. Because he's sweet, caring, athletic,-"

"Ok, Ok. But you should stop."

"Why?" "

Because I say so."

"Well I'm planning to but I just can't."

"Well if you still want to be my friend, then get over him."

"I do want to be your friend, but-"

"Then forget about Du-ho." I sit thinking what she said. I mean I do want to be her friend but I don't know if I could stop liking Du-ho.

"Ok. Fine I will." I answer finally.

"Good. I'm proud of you." she says hugging me. "Now tell me. Did you meet SHINee?"

"Yeah. I went in they're limo also."

"Oh my gosh!! Why didn't you tell me Nina!?" she asks. "Did Jonghyun look major hot? Did you talk to him?"

"Well Jonghyun did look good. But i didn't really talk to him." I asnwer "Oh! and that reminds me. I have to call them."

"What!? Did you become best friends with them!?" she asks screaming.

"Ow. Hana calm down...and stop scraming in my ear." I answer. "And no. I didn't become best friends with them. Its just that Myu left my phone in they're limo, so I want to call them to make sure my mom didn't call and that they bring my phone tomorrow, because they're coming tomorrow with they're manger and some representative from SME because the manager wants to make Myu, Tora, and I famous." I explain to her while walking to my room door.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"I need to borrow Myu's phone to call mine."

"So borrow mine." she says and I start feeling stupid.

"Oh yeah...forgot...hehe." I answer going to my bed and taking her phone and dialing my number.

"Put it on speaker." she says and I do as she says. It start ringing and on the thrid ring someone picks up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I say

"Yeoboseyo." the other person asnwers.

"Um...this is Nina. Who is this?" I ask.

"Oh hi Nina. Its Jonghyun." he asnwers.

"The bling bling!?" Hana whispers. I glare at her make her shut up.

"Oh...well..um...you have my phone right?" I ask "Of course you do if you answered the phone." i mutter in english.

"Yeah. I have your phone." Jonghyun answers and I hear a little laughter in his answer.

"Um...ok...well tomorrow when you come can you bring it?" I ask

"Yeah. Sure."

"Oh! And if you want to go through my phone, like at the picture Myu took, its ok with me." I inform him.

"Um...ok. See you tomorrow." he says.

"Bye." we both say at the same time and he chuckles while I feel my face blush.

"Ok bye." he says and we hang up.

"It...was...the bling bling of SHINee!! THE on !!!???" Hana screams.

"Hana calm down. Yes it was Jonghyun."

"Why didn't you introduce me to him!?" she says getting pissed.

"Well next time when he comes I'll do it." I promise.

"He's coming tomorrow right?" she asks

"Yeah the whole group." i answer putting my books away.

"You mean the Maknae, Leader, Almighty, and Flaming Charisma!?" she asks

"Mhmm."

"Oh. My. Gosh! Can I come tomorrow!?"

"Um...I don't know. I mean because the representative will come and stuff."

"But what if I come here after school and stay till' they come?" she suggests. "Anyways,if you let me meet them, especially Jonghyun, then I'll let you get together with Du-ho." You know, you do me a favor, I'll return it."

"Yeah. Ok." I answer.

"That's my donsaeng." she says leaving my room after me. We head off to the door and she heads out.

"Now don't forget about tomorrow." she says before leaving. "Unless you don't want to do it."

"No its ok. I mean its not like im gonna fall inlove with him." i answer and she walks away. Although when I was talking to him, I don't know why I was so nervous. And why did I blush?

~~~SHINee's place~~~

"Guess what?" Jonghyun says as Minho comes in the living room.

"What?" everyone ask

"We got permission to look through Nina's phone." Jonghyun informs them.

"How?" everyone ask

"She called and said its ok to look through her phone." he answers

"Did you ask her hyung?" Minho asks pissed.

"No. She said it herslef that it was ok to look through it."

"But still hyung. Even if we got permission doesn't mean we should go through it." Minho says taking the phone. "I'll keep the phone till' tomorrow." and walks away.

~POV's~

Jonghyun:: She sounds nice on the phone although she was stuttering a lot.

Taemin:: I can't wait to meet them tomorrow!

Key:: I'll ask her why she has Jonghyun's picture.

Minho:: Jonghyun-hyung is being irresponsible.

-----END-----

AN:: I couldn't come up with Onew's POV...so yeah. Sorry it took long for the update. Thank you for your comments ^^and you finally get to see how Hana really is... :o (oh! yes Jonghyun does lyk Nina...oops I wasnt supposed to say dat...srry..hehe)