Singing for first time!

Unexpected.......becoming famous

~~~~Tora's POV~~~~

"What time is the thing gonna be?" I ask-yell from my room as I get ready for SHINee's mini concert.

"It's at 6 pm." Nina answers from the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm combing my hair." I answer. She walks in and sits on my bed looking at me.

"What?" I ask as I notice her staring at me.

"You're so pretty." she answers

"No I'm not." I argue back.

"Yes you are. More prettier than me......" and she mutters something but I couldn't hear her. Then my cellphone starts ringing.

"Yeoboseyo!" I answer.

"Yeoboseyo Tora." Du-ho answers.

"Oh! Oppa you're outisde?"

"Yeah. I'm waiting for you guys."

"Okay. We're coming." I answer and i hang.

"Oppa is outside." I tell Nina

"okay I'm coming." she answers. I leave my room and she comes out after 2 minutes, muttering something to herself.

------End of Tora's POV----

~~~~~Nina's POV~~~~~

"You're so pretty." I answer her.

"No I'm not." she argues back

"yes you are. More prettier than me. that's why Du-ho will like you more." I answer, but in the last part i said it quietly so she wouldn't hear, and her phone starts ringing.

"Yeoboseyo!" I hear her, "Oh! Oppa you're outside?" it's Du-ho "ok, we're coming." and she hangs up.

"Oppa, is outside." she informs me.

"Okay, I'm coming." and she leaves. I still sit on her bed and I get up telling myself, "i shouldn't like Du-ho." and head out.

"Annyeonghasseyo." me, Tora, and Myu greet Du-ho's mom, who was sitting on the drivers seat and Du-ho beside her.

"Annyeonghasseyo." she answers. His mom is really pretty and looks 35 instead of 46 yr old woman. We get in the car and we head off. Do-ho hyung's mom is nice enough to drop to the concert which was on the other town from our place, so it took us an hour to get there (4:30 pm). Now we're walking inside the place where SHINee will be performing, which is full of girls buying posters and stuff.

"Behgopah." I tell Myu and Tora.

"So go buy food." Myu tells me.

"Fine i will. But not for you."

"I don't want any."

"Good, 'cause I'm not getting you anything."

"Good-"

"Okay enough!" Tora yells. Some girls walking by stared at us. Tora bowed her head down apologetically.

"Hai." we both answer

"You know you guys really know how to put on a show. Maybe instead of SHINee you should be on stage." Tora says sarcastically.

"Okay!" we answer playing along.

"You are guys are so annoying." Tora says getting pissed.

"We know we are." we hug Tora. She pushes us away.

"Do you guys have to tease me all the time?"

"Yea!" we answer toghether.

"Pretty much." I answer

"But you know you can't live without us." Myu says giving her adorable baby face.

"Ugh!" Tora says rolling her eyes and we hug again.

"SHINee!!!" we hear girls scream as we stop hugging. All the girls crowd pushing and stuff.

"Ow! What the !?" Myu yells in english as someone stepped on her foot. "Bastard." she says angrily looking for the girl who stepped on her. I look around and I see the SHINee guys walking towards the backstage. I saw Jonghyun and Key teasing each other. Onew almost tripped while walking. Minho and Taemin talking and smiling at the crowd. It got quiet once they were heading inside but then Myu yelled out in english "Hey! Who the hell just stepped on my foot again!!??" it was so loud mostly everyone turned around to look at us three and Minho and Taemin stopped at the door. Me and Tora looked at Myu and she was apple red noticing mostly everyone was looking at her. We three bowed our heads and in unision said "Mianhe." and practically run towards the girl bathroom. But before we ran I saw the rest of SHINee come out and I think I saw them staring at us and smiling. I can't believe we just embarassed ourselves in front of them, in fact everyone!

~~~~Random POV's~~~~

Tora:Myu! Bakarayo!

(When SHINee come out)

Key: Why are Minho and Taemin staring at those girls?

Onew: Those girls can run fast.

Jonghyun: Cool. She speaks english.

Minho: Okay......

Taemin:  "But one of them blushed.....so cute." the rest of the members stared at him blankly.

"What?" he asked puzzled "Can't I call my fan cute?"

-----End of random POV's-----

~~~~Myu's POV~~~~

After the embarassment I had, we heade to the auditorium and got our seats or place. Du-ho hyung got us places 5 rows away from the stage. It took an hour and a half (it's now 5:30 pm) to get to our place. Now we're just waiting for SHINee to come.

"Idols sure forever to perform." Nina says

"They have to get dressed and stuff." Tora answers

"So they could atleast hurry up." I tell her.

"Myu you're-" but she stops as all the girls around us start screaming from the top of their lungs and the music starts.

3 1/2 hours later (9:30 pm)

SHINee performed 8 songs,"Love like oxygen", "Jojo", "Juliette", "Replay", "Amigo", "Forever or Never", "Get down" (Minho and Key), and "Ring Ding Dong." Now they went backstage and preparing for the surprise that they have while everyone is getting drinks and stuff. Tora went to get us drinks and we're sitting drinking and eating chips. Later everyone starts coming back and so do SHINee.

"Okay are you guys ready for the surprise?" key asks and the crowd answers by screaming, which is killing my ears. I'll become deaf after this.

"Well we have to choose someone from the audience." Jonghyun says.

"Myu pass me your chips." Nina says.

"Minho will pick who." Taemin says as i pass Nina my chips.

"I pick her." Minho says.

"Who?" Onew asks.

"Her. the one next to the camera man on the 5th row." he answers when Nina passes the bag back to me. Then the light shine's on Nina and it hits her right on the face making her blink like crazy.

"Take the light out of her face!" Jonghyun tells the light-man as he notices Nina's reaction. Nina goes to the camera man and asks what's going on.

"Can you come on stage?" Taemin asks sweetly. Nina looks at me and Tora and we gesture to go. She starts walking towards the stage.

-----End of Myu's POV---

~~~~Nobody's POV~~~~

Nina walks onstage and Taemin and Minho recognize her.

"What's your name?" Onew asks her as he passes her the mic.

"Nina." she answers calmly. SHINee notices she isn't being excited like how they imagined other fans to be once they got on stage with them.

"Do you know who we are?" Key asks

"If I'm here at your concert obviously I'll know who you are." she answers and the crowd starts laughing "Oops sorry....I didn't mean it like that. I mean.." she stutter then blushing. SHINee smiles at her blushing.

"Well did you come with someone?" Jonghyun asks her.

"Yeah. My friends." she answers

"Can you call them?" Minho asks.

"Okay." she starts screaming Myu's and Tora's name but they can't hear her because she didn't ahave the mic. Onew goes to her and puts it infront of and she screams out "MYU! TORA!" and flinches once she sees the microphone infront of her. Myu and Tora hear her and she gesture them to come on stage. They come on and stand beside her.

"What are your names?" Minho asks

"Tora."

"Myu." they answer calmly.

"Do you know why your up here?" Taemin asks.

"No. Not really." Tora answers.

"Well. We have a surprise for you." Jonghyun says. Myu, Tora and Nina look at them confused.

"You guys will sing!" all SHINee say in unision

"WHAT!!" Myu, Nina, and Tora yell at the same time.

"Yeah, you'll sing two songs of ours. But don't worry we'll sing part of it and you'll finish it ok?" Key explains. They shake their heads no.

"Okay! We'll start!" and AMIGO comes on. SHINee do their parts and they point at Nina, Myu and Tora to finish it:

Tora: Wasseulkka bwasseulkka eojjeoda keunyeol hanbeon keureon jeok eopseo. Keuraeteddamyeon imi nan slave.

Nina:Neon wanbyeokhae wanbyeokhae nae insaengheui ggokjijeom nan neoerul weonhae I'm ready~forever!

Tora: Dorabwa meomchweobwa naege gihwil jweoya dwae. Sokbin nam heose nam bigyo mara naeun wans nam

Crowd: AMIGO!

Nina:Keunyeol boda naege michyeo

Crowd: AMIGO!

Tora: iri sone jabhyeo

Crowd:AMIGO!

Myu: Yonggi nae naneun pitch up!

MNT: Eoddeokhae eoddeokhae

Crowd: AMIGO!

Nina: Naneun jajonshimeul deonjyeo

Crowd: AMIGO!

Tora:Dugeundugeun gaseum teojyeo

Crowd: AMIGO!

Myu: Jukgetda jukgesseo.

Rap~

Myu: Hey i dont know you keunyeol moreunjiman keunyeoreul woenhae. Nareul bburichyeodo keudael jinjjaro weonhae. Namjadeureun modu jimseung neukdae gatdago Eommadeureui gyeonheomdameun midji mallago.

Nina: Michin mimogajin neoneun sungbae bada maddang! Yeongweonhi nae gyeoteseo sarangbada maddang! Eoreumbari seorin nune himuel pureojweo ijen nal jikyeobwa matgyeobwa Turin it up boy~ (changed into boy)

Tora: Jikyeobwa matgyeobwa sesang eopseodo nan jeoldae. Nae yeoja hanan ggeutggaji

Nina: Saranghaejul meotjin nam~

(SHINee get surprise by how well MNT are performing and the crowd loves them. Jonghyun gets surprised when Nina did his part perfect and so did Minho. Key got surprised by Myu. And Taemin and Onew like the way Tora did their parts. MNT are dancing and singing at the same time and doing the moves perfectly and Tora does Taemin's dance solo perfect, which surprises everyone. Nina, Myu and Tora finish.)

"Whoo~ You guys did amazing!" Jonghyun compliments.

"Thank you." Myu, Nina and Tora answer.

"Well if we're done we should get going." Myu says.

"No, no, no! You still have another song!" Taemin says

"But we don't wanna!" Nina answers.

"Who wants to hear them perform again!?" Jonghyun asks the audience. The audience answers by screaming from the top of their lungs. 

"You see? You have to do another song." Key says. Myu, Nina, and Tora answer by glaring at the audience.

"Ugh! ok." Tora finally decides. Myu and Nina look at her like she's crazy and she looks back at them.

"Ok...what song?" Nina and Myu ask together and then Ring Ding Dong comes on. SHINee do they're parts and point at MNT to start.:

Myu: We wanna go rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka, rocka. (Tora: So fantastic)

Nina: Go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka (Tora: So elastic)

MNT: fantastic, fantastic fantastic fantastic......elastic elastic elastic elastic

Myu and Tora: Ring ding dong, ring ding dong (Nina: Ojik neoman deullinda) ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.

Myu and Nina: Ring ding dong ring ding dong (Tora: Meorissoge ullinda) ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding.

Nina and Tora: Ring ding dong ring ding dong (Myu: Nae gaseume ullinda) "                         etc.                              "

Nina: I called you butterfly! (pointing at Jonghyun) Nari gamyeon galsurok. mosi bakhyeo neoran girl, heonal su eopdaneun geo-

Tora: Nareul seontaekhae! (Myu: dorikiji malgo) Seontaekhae! (Myu: domanggaji malgo) Nege ppajin baboin na

Nina: Nal chaegimjyeoya dwae

MNT: Baby-nae gaseumeul meomchul su, oh crazy! neomu yeppeo gyeondil su Oh crazy! neo animyeon pillyo eopda crazy! nae wae irae?

Nina: nan chakhadi chakhan jeunghuguni geollin neoreul ihae motagetda.

Myu: Neon gakkeumssik geureon gojeong imijiruel talpi, italhaebwa gwaenchanta.

MNT: Break out(4x) (Myu: hey! 4x) ring ding ding ding ding di di di di dong dong dong dong dod dong dodo dong

Nina: Sasil nan buranhae eotteoke nal boneunji-  (Myu: eojjeomyeon eojjeomyeon naege hagmeul gatgo inneunji mallo)

Tora: Itorok anjeobujeol hal su bakke eobseo-

Nina: Dorikil su eomneun geol

Tora: Complicate boy! (changed girl to boy) (Myu: jeoldae noran daedap hajima)

Nina: Na gwaenchanheun namjaran geol (Myu: naega michyeobeorilji molla)

Tora: Don't be see silly boy!

Nina: You're my miracle!....Neoman gajil su itdamyeon naegan da pillyo eomneungeol.

Nina, Myu and Tora finish the song and everyone is surprised again by how well MNT performed and the audience goes crazy. SHINee's manager see's how well MNT perform, sing and dance so he calls Minho backstage and tells him to give MNT backstage passes so that he can tell them how to enter SM entertainment. Minho goes to Myu, Nina, and Tora.

"Here. Take these and when the show finishes come backstage ok?" he tells them. Tora, Myu and Nina look at him confused but answer that they will go and they go back to they're seats.


Okay......i think this chapter is a bit long but I liked writing it! ^_^ now thank you apceel for your comment...and I'm happy someone finally comment! And i know there are silent readers....plz don't be shy to comment....thank you!

 

MNT: We wanna