You're so cute.

Unexpected.......becoming famous

September 23.....(a month later)

~~~~Tora's POV~~~~~~

"Oppa can you pass that to me?" I ask him. I'm busy redecorating my room after painting it to it's original color because while I was away visiting my parents in NY, Myu and Nina painted it bright pink. My most disliked color.  Du-ho hands me my picture of my family and our hands touched. I turned around because my face felt hot. I must say, I have a crush on Du-ho.

"Um...Tora?"

"Yea." i answer him

"Um.....I want to tell you.."

"Yea?"

"I want to tell you......your little brother looks like you." he finishes. I smile at him. Why did i get over excited? It's not he likes me too. After 20 minutes of hanging my stuff and decorating with Du-ho's help, we began eating.

"So when is Nina and myu coming back?" he asks.

"They might come in a few minutes."

"They don't know that you re-decorated your room right?"

"Nope." I answer "So they'll get a surprise." We continue sitting there. Only the two of us in the apartment felt akward. Well not akward...actually awesome, but not talking, just silence with noise from tv was akward.

"We're home!" Nina yells as she comes in. "Annyeong Du-ho hyung!"

"Annyeong Nina." he says getting walking towards Nina to help with her bags.

"Thank you hyung." she says. Nina and Myu both call Du-ho hyung instead of oppa because they think oppa sounds to girlie.  

"Annyeong Hyung." Myu says coming in putting throwing the sweater on the couch and jumping over it.

"Annyeong." he answers as he goes in the kitchen with Nina to put the bags in there. Then I realized that Myu did't have any bags.

"Myu?"

"Yea."

"Why aren't you carrying any bags?"

"Because I forced Nina to carry them for me." she answers calmly.

"WHAT!?" Myu jumped. "Why did you let Nina bring in all those bags by herself?"

"Relax. Just kidding." she answers "She wanted to. Anyways it was only like 5 bags." I glare at Myu at she gets up and goes to the kitchen to help Nina and Du-ho to put the bags away. After 2 minutes Du-ho comes back and sits across from me.

"They bought a lot of food." he informs me. Then Myu came in and jumped over the couch and sat opening a bag of chips. Later Nina came and also jumped over the couch and sat next to Myu and started grabbing for the chips. We started watching MTV and saw SHINee's picture on the screen.

"The SHINee boys will be having a mini concert on September 29th. They will performing some of they're famous songs and they have said they have a special surprise for the fans who go their..."

"Cool." Du-ho said.

"Yea. I wonder what the surprise is." I said.

"Maybe taking some fans on a date." Nina suggested.

"Nina, anta baka?"  Myu says in Japanese

"What? It could happen." Nina answers. If you know how Onew has his "condition." Well Nina has one two but not as bad as Onew's. Me and Du-ho start laughing at Nina's cuteness and she blushes.

"Hey why don't you guys go?" Du-ho says

"Nah." Myu answers

"Why?"

"Because we have to spend a lot of money." Nina answers. Du-ho chuckles.

"It's not 'cause of that," I say "It's just that why would we go stand there and do nothing? Also it's too much money."

"You don't only stand there. You also listen to them and see them LIVE." Du-ho answers all matter-of-factly. "I know you guys like SHINee, so why not try and go?" Me, Nina, and Myu looks at each other.

"He's got a point." Myu says.

"Yeah, I mean I would like to see them live." Nina says 

"But the problem is how much are the tickets, and how will we pay it?" I say.

"We'll figure out a way." Du-ho says winking at me. I feel my face go hot.

-------End of Tora's POV-------

September 27.

~~~~~~Nina's POV~~~~

"Hey, where's Du-ho?" I ask as Myu, Tora, Hana and I sit on our lunch table.

"Oh. He went somewhere." Hana answers starting to eat.

"Where?" Myu asks with full of food. Hana just lifts her shoulders. We finished eating and were heading to class.

"Tora! Nina! Myu!" we hear someone call us. We turn around and find Du-ho across the hallway walking towards us. He reaches us and has his hands behind him.

"What do you have oppa?" Tora asks

"Oh nothing," he answers "Just tickets for you guys to go the SHINee mini concert." he takes out tickets. My jaw dropped.

"But there's only three." Myu says realizing only three tickets.

"You're not going?" I ask

"Ani. Because my family has something to do on that day so me and Hana can't go. But anyways, take the tickets." he answers handing each of us a ticket.

"This must've cost you a lot of money." Tora says.

"No, not at all. Anyways remeber my family is rich." he answers. Du-ho and Hana's grandpa owns a oil company, so they're rich.

"Thank you oppa." Tora says. Then she goes to him and hugs him and he hugs her back. I start looking at the tickets because seeing that hurts me. I have a lot of feelings for Du-ho but I know Tora likes him also so I decided not to tell anyone. But sometimes I feel like blurting it out to him, but I don't want to hurt Tora, so I keep shut.

"Okay then. We should head of to class." Myu says. Tora stops hugging Du-ho and we head of to class. Du-ho goes the opposite way and we go the other way. Then I stop.

"Doushta Nina?" Myu asks in Japanese.

"Nademonaii." I answer in Japanese "Go to class. I'll catch up." then i run towards Du-ho.

"Du-ho!" I yell when i spot him. He turns around and smiles at me.

"I....want.....to....say.....thank....you.....for .....the......tickets......" I say catching my breath. He chuckles.

"That's why you were running to me?" He asks smiling. I stand up straight and feel myself blush. "You're so cute." he tells me and ruffles my hair. I blush even more.

"Well, actually I wanted to say.."

"Say what?"

"Um....I wanted to say...that....the tickets are very colorful." I stutter. He starts laughing and ruffles my hair again. I was ready to hug him like Tora but he walked away. I watched him walk away and I punched the locker next to me once he was out of sight. AIGO! Why didn't i tell him my feelings!? Why didn't I hug him!? I'm so stupid! 

-------End of Nina's POV--------

September 28.

~~~~~~~Myu's POV~~~~~~~

"Nina! Let me borrow your homework." I say as I walk into Nina's room.

"For what?" she asks as she continues drawing. Nina draws a lot of anime/manga. She even has her own manga table and spends  her time drawing.

"I want to copy it." I answer

"You didn't do it?"

"Psh~ Nina you know I don't do it."

"Why don't you try doing it for once?"

"Because I can copy it from you."

"It was only three questions Myu. You couldn't do yourself?"

"Can I just have it Nina." I answer getting pissed. She continues drawing, I think waiting for me to leave. i stand there for 5 minutes. She looks up at and finds me still standing there and she goes back to her drawing. "I'm not leaving till you give the homework."

"I know." she answers "But I also know you won't stand staying there for another 5 minutes."

"Watch me." I answer. i continue standing there watching her draw. Then I go in her room and start looking at what she's drawing.

"Who's that?" I ask as i see a anime guy drawing that she did hanging on the wall.

"Some random guy." She answers not looking up from her drawing.

"When did you draw it?"

"On the airplane."

"Why did you draw it?"

"I was bored."

"Why are you drawing now?"

"Because i'm bored."

"Why don't you draw girls?"

"I do."

"I never saw-"

"Aigo Myu!" she yells slamming her hands on the table and turning around. "if i give you my homework will you leave me alone!?"

"I don't know. Only if you really do give me your homework."

"Ugh!" she walks to her closet and grabs her bookbag and takes out her notebook. "Here! Now leave me alone."

"Your wish will be granted." I say giving her a childish smile and walking out the room. Later that night me, Nina, and Tora started picking our clothes for the concert tomorrow.

"I wonder how it's going to be." Nina says

"Yeah. Seeing them live." Tora says

"I wonder what the surprise is." I say

"Yeah us too." Nina and tora both answer. The rest of the night we spent talking about how we think the concert will be.

-------End of Myu's POV----------