New Beginning

Unexpected.......becoming famous

ok....this is just how it is when Nina, Tora, and Myu come to Korea for the first time......like in the 3rd or 4th chapter SHINee will come and so on.....enjoy and plzz comment! ^_^


*Tora's POV*

"AIGO!" Nina, Myu, and I yell at the same time as we walk into the apratment. The living room had three couches, one table in the middle, then a plasma tv. On each side of the tv were big windows and a balcony, which made enough light come in. To the right was a wall coming out with a door, i think the kitchen. Then to the left was a hallway where i think the rest of the rooms are.

"Myu, Tora don't you think this place is a bit too big for only us three?" Nina asks.

"Well don't you think we should check out the apartment first?" Myu asks mocking Nina. Nina glares at her and Myu turns around.

"Myu is right. We should go ahead and check out the apartment." I tell Nina. "Ok" Nina answers and Myu and me all drop our bags and run to the rooms.

"This one's mine!" Nina yells as she goes to the room all the way in the end.

"Yeh! That's mine!"

 

*Tora's POV*

"AIGO!" Nina, Myu, and I yell at the same time as we walk into the apratment. The living room had three couches, one table in the middle, then a plasma tv. On each side of the tv were big windows which made enough light come in. To the right was a wall coming out with a door, i think the kitchen. Then to the left was a hallway where i think the rest of the rooms are.

"Myu, Tora don't you think this place is a bit too big for only us three?" Nina asks.

"Well don't you think we should check out the apartment first?" Myu asks mocking Nina. Nina glares at her and Myu turns around.

"Myu is right. We should go ahead and check out the apartment." I tell Nina. "Ok" Nina answers and Myu and me all drop our bags and run to the rooms.

"This one's mine!" Nina yells as she goes to the room all the way in the end.

"Yeh! That's mine!" Myu yells pushing Nina.

"Too bad!" and she closes the door on Myu's face.  Although Myu, and Nina are the bestest friends and are like sisters....they fight a lot also and I always have to stop them. But it's the same with me and them two.

"Myu there are other rooms...you know that right?"

"It's just that i want that room." Myu answers angrily.

"We just came here and you guys already start fighting." I say walking away and getting the room that is at the beginning of the hall. I go in and the room was big. The bed underneath the window in the middle of the room. A desk where I can put my laptop at and do my homework, and a closet and other stuff that rooms have. All that's left is for me to decorate.  After like 20 minutes or so of unpacking, I head out. Nina was already done unpacking, so she was sitting on one of the couches watching tv.

"Did Myu finish?" I ask as I sit next to her.

"Ani." she answers not looking away from the tv, so i look at what she's watching.

"Nina, why  are you watching commercial?" i ask

"Because I want to see how Korean commercials are." she answers giving me her childish smile and looking back at the tv. I start laughing.

"Museun il-ieyo?" Myu asks as she comes in.

"I'm watching commercials." Nina answers. "And.....Mianhe."

"It's ok Nina." Myu answers. Yepp....they fight...forgive and forget.

"What time is it?" I ask

"It's 9:30." Nina answers looking at her watch.

"Good," i say. Nina and Myu look at me confused "What? We need to look around if we're here in Korea for the first time right? Anyways we don't have school till' Monday." They both get up and start getting ready to head out.

~~~~~End of Tora's POV~~~~~

--------Next Morning (10 o'clock)---------

*Myu's POV*

"Nina get up!" me and Tora yell. Nina is the hardest person to wake up in the morning and also when ahe finally wakes up she's in bad mood. Nina isn't what you call a morning person.

"GET UP!!!!" Tora yells

"WAE!!!!!!!!!" Nina says throwing pillows at both of us.

"Cause we have to go buy our books and buy stuff for the house or you want to leave your room all blank." I answer

"Can't we go later?!"

"No! Now get your up or else we'll drag you off bed!" Tora says with her "i'm the oldest so listen" voice. Nina sits up on her bed and glares at us. I go behind Tora and we both back away. When Nina gives you her glare....it's freaky. Especially since she wears dark eyeliner. Nina gets off her bed and storms straight to the bathroom.

"We should've let her sleep more." Tora says and her voice all shaky.

"Uh-uh" I agree. After Nina calmed down a bit we headed out. We bought our notebooks, pens, etc. Then we headed to the mall and started looking for stuff to buy to decorate the rooms. Then when we came home each of us started decorating our rooms and helping each other and putting our books away in our bookbags. We spended all day shopping...so it's like 7:30 pm now. Yeah i know....3 girls alone in Korea out at night with no parents.........cool right?

"Imma call my parents." Nina says getting up from the couch grabbing her cellphone.

"Didn't you call them yesterday?" I ask

"Yea so? They want me to call them everyday. Remember I'm half way around the world from them." she answers walking towards her room. Nina, Tora, and I are from New York. So when we went to Japan  last summer alone our parents wanted contact with us 24/7. When we wnt backhome in new york in the end of summer we got a letter to come to learn in Korea. Although me, Tora, and Nina also send a letter to one Japan's school when coming back to New York, Korea beat Japan.(lol.....wierd comment) After Nina finished her call, Tora called her parents and they both forced me to call my mom. My dad left my mom when i was small so in my house it was only me, my mom and my annoying older brother.

"It's 10 pm guys lets head off to bed for school tomorrow." Tora says

"Ugh!! Eonii!!!!!!!!" Nina and I both answer.

"No eonii....tomorrows school and we don't want to be late on our first day." she says. For a 16 year old Tora can be very....idk responsible?  After losing the argument with Tora Nina and I had no other choice but to go to bed. i lay on my bed staring at my cieling. I wonder how it will be tomorrow? Will we make new friends? I wonder if the teachers will like us? And while thinking i drifted off to sleep.