Mr. Diva

Unexpected.......becoming famous

 

After show finished:

~~~~~Tora's POV~~~~~

Dancing and singing was tiring. At first singing in front of millions of people was scary but then I calmed down once I saw how everyone like us. I think Nina and Myu felt the same way. Now us three are walking backstage to meet SHINee, and some guard is leading us.

"Here you go." he says opening a door where their was 5 chairs and 5 mirrors, but the room was empty. We stepped inside and Myu quickly went to sit on one of the chairs and me and Nina did after her. After 5 minutes SHINee come in but we didn't hear them.

"Um...you're on my chair." Key tells Myu. Myu just looks at him and doesnt' move. Key looks pissed.

"And you're on mine." Minho tells Nina.

"Oh....sorry." she answers getting up from her place.

"No it's ok. I didn't say to get up." Minho says. Nina smiles at him and sits back down. I look to see who's chair I'm on and on the back of the chair I see Taemin's name. I get up but he assures me I can sit.

"Just sit." Key tells Myu as she was getting ready to get up.

"Tora. I'm thirsty." Nina whispers to me.

"You want water?" Jonghyun asks. Nina nods her head and he goes with Onew and gets three water bottles. They hand it out to each of us. We start drinking and I realized SHINee was staring at us. Me, Myu and Nina looked at each other then looked at SHINee and they turned they're faces the other way.

"Um...how old are you?" Key asks Nina.

"I'm 15. Well international age."

"I'm also 15, international age." Myu answers when Key points his finger at her and he looks at me

"I'm 16. International age." they all nod they're heads and Jonghyun looked like he was ready to ask another question but they're manager came in. Nina Myu and I got up from the seats and bowed greeting the manager. Then we sit back down. He comes in front of us and smiles at us.

"Do you know why you guys are here?" he asks us. We nods our heads. "Well you guys will enter SM entertainment!" right when he said that Myu spit out her water she was drinking and it all went on Key's pant.

"You spit water on my pant!" he yelled out

"Sorry." she apologizes casually wiping .

"Do you know how much this cost!"

"No. And i don't care."

"You're gonna have to pay!"

"I don't think so Mr. Diva."

"Mr. DIVA!!" Key yells out surprised. Myu looks pissed and ready to punch him but i hold her back and Jonghyun holds Key back.

"Yeah! You're a Mr. Diva 'cause you're fussing over a two penny pant!" Myu yells over me.

"This pant cost more then what you get for allowance for a month!"

"I don't give a damn!" Nina gets up from her place and goes infront of Myu to block her and Key and we try to calm her down. And the rest of SHINee try calming Key down. After a minute everyone calmed down and manager continued what he was saying.

"Well, as I was saying. You guys won't join SM entertainment right away but I called and representative will come to see how well you guys sing and they will watch how well you perform from the tv because of the concert. So when will you guys be free to show off your talent?" he asks us. Me, Myu and Nina sit there with our mouths open.

"Well......that's so sudden." I finally say

"Yes I know but you were awesome out there and your talented. Why not show it to the world." the manager answers "So are you available tomorrow?"

"Well...yeah I think so." Myu answers

"But Hana is coming tomorrow, remeber. Then we have to go grocery shopping." Nina says.

"Oh yeah. Wait Hana is coming?" Myu asks

"Yea, because we have to a project from art class."

"Oh." Myu answers with a disgust face.

"What about Tuesday?" the manager asks

"Yeah I think we're available on Tuesday." I answer. I look at Myu and Nina and they answer by shaking they're heads.

"Ok! So on Tuesday we'll meet at 5 pm" he says "Will your parents be okay with it?"

"Actually we live alone in a apartment." I answer. SHINee look at us surprised. I bet because we're so young to live alone.

"Oh. Well, will your parents be okay with it?"

"Yeah sure. But we'll call them to make sure and we call you when we get they're answers." Nina assures him. He gives us his card and we leave the place. We head out the back and it was dark and empty.

"Should we call a cab?" Myu suggests

"Do we have enough money?" Nina asks. We all go through our pockets and find just few coins and thats it.

"This is not enough to pay." I say.

"Then lets walk home." Myu says.

"Are you serious?" Nina and I ask

"Yeah. We could lose some pounds from eating all that junk food." she says. Me and Nina chuckle but we head off.

------End of Tora's POV-----

~~~~Nina's POV~~~~

"AH! MY FEET ARE KILLING ME!!!" I yell out loud.

"Shut up! You wanna wake up the whole neighborhood!?" Myu yells at me hitting the side of my head. I move away from her behind Tora. I turn around and see that blackcar still there following us. That car has been following us ever since we left the concert hall.

"Um...Tora have you noticed that car has been following us?" I finally ask

"What car?" she asks and turns around to see the car and so does Myu.

"The black car?" Myu asks

"Noooo, the red one." I say sarcastically and she glares at me.

"Are you sure it's following us Nina?" Tora asks

"Yea! It's been following us since we left the place."

"Maybe your dreaming Nina." Myu says

"No for real!" I argue back "If you want I can prove!"

"Fine then." Myu says.

"Follow me." and i take a turn around the corner of the street with Myu and Tora behind me. We stop at the corner and I wait for the car to come. After 10 seconds waiting the car appears and passes us.

"See it wasnt following us." Myu says and when she said that the car made a U-turn and started coming to us.

"Wait it is." Tora says

"RUN!" Myu says sprinting to a run. Me and Tora do the same with me behind. I was always the slowest runner out of those two.

"Nina hurry up!" Tora exclaims as we see the car gaining speed.

"Over there!" Myu yells and she jumps over someone's fence. Tora and I do the same and jump over the fence. We crouch behind it and see the car stop infront of us. Five people head out but I can't see them well but only they're shadows and they were guys.

"Where did they go?" we hear lone guy say

"I don't know. What if we scared them?" we hear another one say but with a childish voice.

"What were they're names again?" another asks

"Why are you guys following them for anyways it's not like they'll do anything." another ones says annoyed and the car door opens and someone goes in.

"It was Nina, Myu and Tora." a deeper voice answers. Then there was silence and the deeper voice guy called out "Tora? Myu? Nina?" me, myu and tora look at each other surprised how these people know our names.

"Let's see who it is." I whisper to them

"No! Are you crazy!" Myu whispers-yell. I ignore and I look up from the fence and one guy was so close and he was looking at me. I let out a scream (which i was surprised I could let out a girlie scream) and fell on my . Myu and Tora get up fist on there hands.

"Whoa! Clam down!" the deep voice guy says. I get up and look closely to who it was. I was getting closer and closer that I bumped into the person (like my forehead hit him) and I realized who it was.

"Minho?" I ask

"Yeah. Nina?" he asks.

"Minho?" Myu and Tora both ask at the same time confused.

"Why are you here?" Myu asks putting her hands down.

"Because we want to make sure you guys are going home safe." the childish voice says and i realize that was Taemin.

"So you following us making us think that some stalkers were after us.?" Myu asks getting pissed.

"Well we were about to tell you to come in the car but you ran off." I hear Jonghyun say. I think it was him.

"Jonghyun?" I ask trying to hear the voice again

"Yeah." he answers. yeah it's Jonghyun.

"Well you were about to." Tora says

"Sorry if we scared you." Onew says, I think.

"Yeah it's ok." I say.

"So would you like us to drop you home?" He asks.

"Um....sure." we answer. Then me myu and tora jump over the fence again and they look at us amazed. We head towards them and go in the car. I sit in between Minho and Taemin with Onew besides Minho. On the other side acroos from us Myu, Tora and Jonghyun sit, with Jonghyun sitting next to Tora. And Key sits and empty seat. Then I realized it wasn't a car but a limo.

"What was that screaming?" Key asks looking at us and giving Myu a nasty look but getting answered with one back. Why did Taemin have to say that? and I feel my face go hot.

"Nina got scared by Minho-hyung so she screamed." Taemin answers and Key nods his head looking out the window.

-----End of Nina's POV----

~~~~Myu's POV~~~~

We sit there on SHINee's limo talking about random stuff but then it got silent.

"So when did you come to Korea?" Onew asks.

"We came like two months ago." Tora answers

"For real!" Jonghyun says.

"Yeah." I answer. "Nina actually came to Korea when she was little, right Ni-" and I stop seeing Nina nodding off to sleep and her head going on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin looks at her and so do everyone else. Nina looks so cute with her chubby cheecks and the way her bangs cover her eyes.

"Awwwww! She is o cute!" Tora exclaims.

"Shhhh!" We all say including Key.

"Yeah she does." I say wanting to pinch her cheecks.

"You know Nina is the youngest one in our place." Tora informs everyone.

"She is!" Taemin exclaims moving Nina a bit.

"Shhhhh!" Key and Jonghyun say at the same time. Why all of a sudden they care about Nina? Escpecially Key.

"She is?" Minho asks quietly.

"Yeah. She's one month younger than me." I inform them.

"When's her birthday?" Jonghyun asks.

"Febuary 19." Tora answer.

"Oh, 2 months before mine." he mutters to himself. Then it got silent again and next I know I see Taemin drifting off to sleep and resting his head ontop of Nina's. It looked so cute.

"Awwww" we all say but Key the loudest.

"Where's her cell let's take a picture." Tora says. I go reach into Nina's bag and take out her phone; blackberry. I turn it on and take a picture of them.

"Awww." Tora and Jonghyun say as they see the picture.

"Let me see." Key says. I hand it to him and me and tora take out our phones to take a picture.

"The two maknaes together." Onew says.

"Oh! You know," Tora says "Before this, Nina kept on saying that when she ever meets Taemin she would like to become really good friends with him."

"Yeah maybe that's why she rested her head on Taemin and not on Minho." I say and Minho looks at Nina.

"Well they might become friends." Minho says. Later we finally got to our house and Nina woke up finding herself on Taemin and apologizing but he was too sleepy to understand. Now we're getting ready to sleep and for school.

------End of Myu's POV----

~~~~SHINee's POV~~~~~

Jonghyun: Nina looks really cute and seeing her gives me this feeling. I wonder what.

Minho: I wonder what i would do if she slept on me.

Onew: I'm really hungry right now.

Key: Awwwww! I want to pinch her cheecks so badly!

(When MNT leave)

"Hey Nina's phone!" Key exclaims noticing Nina's phone still on his lap.

"We'll give it back tuesday." Minho says.

Jonghyun: I wonder what she has in it?

Key: Imma look through it later.