Hello oppa!

Unexpected.......becoming famous

~~~~~~Tora's POV~~~~~

"Nina we don't like her." Myu tells Nina as we walk to second period.

"How can you guys not like Hana, if we just met her?" Nina asks

"Because she gives off bad vibes." Myu answers

"What the ? bad vibes?" Nina says in english

"Nina. We're just saying don't trust her ok?" I tell Nina "Araso?"

"Araso."

"Now imma head off to class so see you guys in 4th period." I say walking away and looking for the classroom.

"Bye Tora!" Nina and Myu say after me.

------End of Tora's POV------

~~~~~~Nina's POV~~~~~~~~

Me and Myu head to math class. We go in the classroom and get the back seats. We start taking out our stuff out and sit quietly till' the teacher comes. Myu puts on her Ipod and so do I. I turn it on and "Jojo" starts. I listen to it and start watching as the people come in the classroom. Then I see a really cute guy come in the classroom. I straighten myself on my chair and start fixing my place. Myu sees me and starts looking at what i'm looking at. She sees him too but just rool her eyes and continues with her music. He comes to the back and sits on the desk next to me.

"Annyeong Du-ho!" i hear someone say from acroos the room, and I think that the guys name because he lifts his head up and answers. Oh so his name is Du-ho? His friend starts talking to him and i start acting like i'm not paying attention to them but to my Ipod. I put my Ipod loud but low enough to hear incase anyone calls me.

"Um....can I sit here?" someone asks. I look up and see Du-ho's friend infront of me looking down at me.

"You want to sit on my desk?" i ask

"Yes. Can I?" he asks politely. I look at Myu's other side and she heard what he said because she quickly put her bookbag on the empty seat next to her so that no one can take it.

"Um.....sure." I say getting up and taking my stuff.

"Thank you. What's your name?" he asks me

"Nina."

"Hyun-ki" he says bowing a bit. I do the same. I look at Du-ho and he was talking to his other friends. Me and Hyun-ki smile at each other and go back to our seats.

-------End of Nina's POV--------

~~~~~~Myu's POV~~~~~

3rd period finally ended and so did 4th period now it's lunch. Nina and I follow Tora to her locker to get our bento.

"Here's your Nina," Tora says "And here's your Myu."

"Komapsumnida." we both say. We head off to the lunch room.

"Nina!" we hear someone yell. We look around and see Hana waving her hand in the air and pointing at her table. Nina goes first happily. Me and Tora on the other hand go over there reluctantly.

"Annyeong!" Hana says

"Annyeong!" Nina answers happily

"Yea....Annyeong" me and Tora answer as we sit down.

"So what did you guys have for 3rd and 4th period?" Hana asks us.

"3rd period we had Math." I answer

"And 4th period we had Science." Nina answers.

"Wait. Math 3rd period?" Hana asks.

"Yea. Why?" Tora asks

"Because my brother also has Math in that period." she answers.

"Oh for real?" me and Nina say together.

"Yea....he's coming now." she says "OPPA!!!!!" Nina, Tora and I turn around and I see the guy who's name I think was Dun-ho Duy-ho or whatever, but Nina blushed a little and so did Tora as he smiled at us. Me on the other hand, just turn back to my food.

"Annyeong." he says as he sits next to his sister, but with a little distance.

"Annyeong!" Tora and Nina both answer before me. then i answer in my normal way.

"Your name is Nina right?" whatever his name asks.

"Yeah. What's yours?"

"Du-ho." THAT's his name! I was close! "What's your name?" he asks looking at Tora

"My name is Tora." he looks at me

"Myu" he nods. I don't sense a bad vibe from him but from his sister I do...maybe I can be his friend.

------End of Myu's POV-------

~~~~~Random POV's~~~~~

Tora:     Du-ho is really cute. I wonder if i have a class with him.

Nina:     AIGO!!!!!!! He remembered my name!!!! AHHHH~~~~~~

----------End-------