Will i make friends?

Unexpected.......becoming famous

~~~~~~Nina's POV~~~~~~~~

"Myu wake up!!!!" i say shaking Myu to wake up. It's 6:00 am. and i usually don't get up at this time but since today is the first day of school in a Korean school.....I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! "Myu wake up!"

"Is it school time already?" she ask still sleepy.

"Yepp! Now get up lazy " I tell her. She gets up looks around, looks at the clock and lays back down. "Fine then get late to school, but don't say I didn't wake you up. Because I'll leave with Tora and you can be absent for your first day of school and get a bad reputation from the teachers......But since you not listening then that's what's gonna happen." I threaten. I walk out the room and while I was walking to Tora's room Myu comes out walking sleepy to the bathroom. She looks at me and I smirk at her. When I walk into Tora's room I see she's already changing into her uniform.

"Ugh! Onee-chan I was supposed to wake you up!" I say angrily sitting on her already fixed bed.

"Well it's not my fault I always wake up first." she answers. I cross my arms angrily. "Anyways why you up?"

"Because it's the first day of school." Tora chuckles. I head out the room and go to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. My specialty.....cereal! After pouring the cereal and milk we ate. Now we're out walking to the school because it close to our apartment.

"I wonder how the classrooms will be? I wonder if the people will be nice to us? Will there be an american teacher? Will we have to be in the english class? If we do we'll get 90 and above right? Will I make new friends? Will-"

"NINA!!!!!!!!!" Tora and Myu yell stoppping me from blabeering.

"Nina, breathe!" Tora says shaking me

"And calm down! Me and Tora are also excited but you don't see us babble like you." Myu says hitting the side of my head. When I'm excited I tend to babble alot and I get hyper.

"Now walk straght and calm down, araso?" Tora says (Nina was walking backwards when babbling)

"Araso." I answer. 

--------End of Nina's POV---------

~~~~~~~ Myu's POV~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the school Nina exploded with excitement. It was so annoying. But on the inside I was excited too.....but don't tell anyone. It's first period and like always me, Tora, and Nina take the back seats. We settle down and start taking our stuff out.

"Annyeong!" I hear a girl say close to us. Nina, Tora, and I look up. We see this girl smiling at us and settling down on the seat in front of Nina and turning to look at us. Nina and Tora smile back at her but I don't because i feel bad vibes from that girl.

"Annyeonghasseyo." Me, Tora, and Nina answer back.

"My name is Hana Maeng. What's yours?" she asks

"My name is Nina."

"My name is Tora."

And my name is Myu." I answer to that girl. She just smiling at us.

"Annyeonghasseyo...." the teacher says starting the class and everyone goes to there seats. The girl smiles at us before turning and I look at Tora and I see Tora also senses the bad vibes from the girl but when I looked at Nina she smiled back the girl happily. i better Nina what I think of the girl.

Author's note: srry the chapter is short but i had to study for exam so maybe the next chapter will be longer and more stuff.  ^_^ please comment^_^