02. The New Kid

"Would you dance with me?"

I spent my weekend with Yoseob. 

We went to the mall, watch movies, took photos together, and many more. 

Today is monday. a freaking lazy monday for me. i always hate monday ugh. 

I woke up and changed my clothes. "~~~~~-ah!! Yoseob's waiting for you" my mom yelled from downstairs. 

i checked myself in the mirror and combed my hair for the last time. i didn't do anything to my hair, it was long, wavy and dark brown. 

I went downstairs and saw Yoseob chatting with my mom. "Omo, ~~~~~-ah, our Yoseobie looks so cute i want to squish him!!" my mom said. "tch umma, he's not a kid anymore." i said. i kissed my mom and left for school with Yoseob. "Noona noona seobbie want ice cream" he did aegyo which works at me. "zzz seob this is so early for ice cream, i'll buy you ice cream after school, arraso?" i patted his head. "omona yoseob since when you're this tall............" i gasped. 

"bwoh?? i am tall?" he asked. "if you're standing next to me, then yes." i chuckled. "yah noona so you're saying im shorter than other boys????" he ran after you. "catch me catch me catch me" i stuck my tongue out. i was running backwards at that time because i was looking at yoseob. 

then suddenly........

BAAAMMMM. 

i bumped into someone again. 

this time we fell down. so i was on top of him. 

i quickly got up and dusted my uniform. when i looked up.....

"WTF???? YOU. AGAIN???" i yelled at him. He was someone who bumped into me last friday and make my shirt wet. 

"im really sorry" he said. "by the way.. what's your name?" he reached out his hand. "Yah!!! why are you asking my name, tch" i walked away and didn't shake his hand. "let's go seobbie." 

by that, me and seob leave him alone. 

"seriously? how can someone reject me like that? i'm so gonna get her" that mysterious guy smirked. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Class, listen, we've got a new transfer student here" the teacher announced. 

Suddenly that familiar annoying-faced guy appeared. "Hi, my name is Yoon Doojoon. you can call me Doojoon. i hope we can be friends" 

That guy, who bumped on me 2 times. This morning and last friday. ugh.

while he introduced himself, i could feel his eyes all over me. 

then those y girls started to gossip.

"omo that doojoon guy is handsome!!"

"i could see his muscles through that shirt!!"

"he's so cute!!!!"

and other disgusting things like that. ew. 

"Yoon Doojoon, you can sit next to ~~~~~~, Kim ~~~~~~ raise your hand please" the teacher said. 

SHIZ TEACHER YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT. i dont want to raise my hand oh god.

"KIM ~~~~~~~ RAISE YOUR HAND" now he yelled at you. Aisshhhh this teacher. 

i slowly raised my hand. "Yoon Doojoon, you can sit now" he bowed and went next to me.

"Kim ~~~~~~, nice to meet you, ~again~" he smirked.