04.

"Would you dance with me?"

My alarm clock rang.

Wtf how can time goes so fast I slept for only about... 5 hours maybe? I got up and change to uniform.

And.

WHERE. IS. MY. SKIRT.

I couldn't find the skirt I usually use everyday. Omona what should I do.

I kept serching and searching.

GOTCHA!

But wait. This is my last year's skirt. I tried to wear it. It's fine but just HELLA SHORT.

What happen with my life, seriously.

"~~~~~~-ah!! Someone's waiting for you!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Uhm.. Someone? Oh that must be Yoseob.

But wait, my mom knows Yoseob so she won't call him 'someone'. I went downstairs wearing that super short skirt because I've got no other choice. Like it or not, I have to wear that.

"Who's there umma?" I greeted her. "I don't know I've never seen him before, his name is Doojoon if I'm not mistaken. Is he.... Your... Uhm uhm" she teased. "MOM PLEASE UGH"

I ran outside and found him --that annoying guy-- outside my house. I faked a cough and he turned at me. I was so unconfortable with this hella short skirt.

I could tell.. His jaw.. DROPPED?? "YAH ERT!!!!" I smacked his arm. I kept hitting him until he grab my wrist. "What's with the short skirt??" He half-yelled at me. "B-b-bwoh??" Why he act like that.... "Yah how if those bastards at school do anything to you!!!!!" He yelled again. "No they won't, tch calm down" I started to walk. Then he followed me.

"Change your skirt" he commanded coldly. "Seriously what's wrong with you" you giggled. "No one can see you except me" he said. WHAT. "Huh???" You stoped walking and went in front of him. "Yah pabo who do you think you are" I stuck my tongue out and flicked his forehead. I walked away but he was still following me.

-----------------------------------

The teacher entered the class.

Where is Yoseob?.......

I was about to text him until I felt something covering my lap.

A... Jacket?

I turned my head to doojoon who is sitting next to me.

"So no one will see" he wrote on the table and erase it right after I finished reading it.

After 5 hours of lesson, finally the bell rang. I was about to stand up until doojoon grabbed my wrist and I fall back to my chair. "Stay here. Don't putt of the jacket from your lap. I'll take food from cafetaria and we'll eat here"

"Seriously Yoon Doojoon. Who are you to command me? I do what I want to do. Who are you? My boyfriend?" I stood up, grabbed my bag and left him alone in the class.

 

"Your future boyfriend, pabo"