07.

"Would you dance with me?"

"2 weeks with ~~~~~ 2 weeks with ~~~~~~ 2 weeks with ~~~~~~~" Doojoon sang as he walked inside my house. 

"Yah!!!!!" i yelled and went in as well. 2 weeks with Yoon Doojoon. at my house. I dont have any idea why did my mom allowed him to. i mean, she didn't even let Yoseob to stay at my house but why Doojoon?....she has known him only since yesterday. 

"Yah doojoon where are you" I yelled. no anwer. this guy is so annoying. i hate him. 

yes, i hate him.

i went upstairs to my room to find out he was lying on my bed. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU FAT THING GO AWAY!!!!!!!" I threw my pillows at him. "aisshhh calm downnnnn i was just tired then i found this room" he said, not getting off from my bed. "You're staying here doesn't mean you can go in every room you want you fat thing!!!!!!" i hit him with my pillow again.

"listen, 1. i AM tired and i need to take a rest. and 2. i am NOT fat. you need the prove huh??" he stood up and took his shirt off.

"YAH PUT YOUR SHIRT ON AGAIN!!!!" i yelled, covering my eyes with my hands. He smirked and put his shirt on. "What was that for!!!" i punch his arms. "for the prove that i am NOT fat. ARE YOU BLUSHING???" he looked at me closely.

WHAT THE.

AM I BLUSHING.

I quickly looked away and touched my cheeks. 

"A-ani" i stuttered. why the hell did i stutter oh god. i quickly walked out from my room and went downstairs.

"~~~~~~ IS BLLLLLLUSHING" he yelled from upstairs. "SHUT UP FATTY" I replied. 

i went to the kitchen because i was hungry. hmm maybe i should make a cake? 

i took all the ingredients i need and started to pour all of them in a bowl and stir it. i enjoyed cooking so much, you could say i can cook really well, my mom taught me since i was still in kindergarten. 

i love cooking so much. and there's a reason behind it. 

Back then when i was in 6th grade, i was a nerd. I got bullied almost everyday. I don't have any friends.

One day, i participated the school's cooking competition. i was almost done until those es who bullied me everyday came and throw away my food. I couldn't do anything. Remember, i was a nerd back then. They were mocking me. They told me my food was really bad. They told me i couldn't cook at all. I was about to cry when suddenly a boy came and helped me to clean the mess those es made. He was a kingka.

When he's done with everything, he asked me for the food for the return. I gave him and he liked it so much, he said it was the best food he has eaten in his whole life. Starting from that day, he asked me to cook for him everyday. To be honest, i had a crush on him since that cooking competition day. He always told me that i'm the best cook ever. So that's why i love cooking until now. 

 

"YAAHH!" someone yelled at me making me awake from my daydream. 

"What?" i replied to Doojoon who's infront of me and continued to stir the dough. "What are you thinking about?? is it about a boy?? you froze like that for about 30 seconds!! i called you hundred times but you didn't answer" he said annoyingly. 

"none of your business, sir" i continued to make the cake. "what are you doing?" he asked while sitting on the kitchen table. 

"are you stupid or what? i'm making a cake pabo" i said as i put the dough in the oven. i was about to clean everything until..

That fat annoying guy threw flour at me. 

"YOON DOOJOON!!!!" i took a handful of flour and threw it at him. he laughed so hard seeing flour all over my hair until it's all white. 

"Yah come here fat thing!!!!!!" he ran and i chased him. "eat this!!!!!!!" i threw the flour at him again. but this time he threw back right on my face.

. MY EYES.

oh god the flour he threw at me few seconds ago entered my eyes. 

"Yah!!! the flour entered my eyes!!!!!! aissshhh help me!" i covered my eyes. 

"Here here let me see" he came closer and grabbed my jawline so i can face him. i still closed my eyes because it hurts. 

"Open your eyes" he commanded. "no it hurts" i replied.

"open" he commanded again. "Yah it hurts!!" i yelled. "Stop yelling and open your eyes" 

i opened my eyes really really slowly. and he blew to them. it feels a lot better. 

i could say, we were REALLY close and we're looking at each other.

I felt something weird whenever i look into those eyes. Like they were so familiar to me.

with his hand still on my jaw, he leaned in closer.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TRYING TO DO SERIOUSLY.

then he tilted his head to the right and closed his eyes.

s h i t.

what is he doing.

It's up to you whether you believe it or not. but i didn't move at all.

i closed my eyes and tiptoed a bit since i am shorter than him.

oh lord what am i doing.

i closed my eyes.

and.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*DING*

The oven beep indicated that my cake's done.

We pulled away.

AWKWARD. 

"uh... so... um.. i-im g-gonna t-take the c-c-cake" i pointed to the oven awkwardly and blushed like mad. 

KIM ~~~~~~ WHAT DID YOU DO YOU ALMOST KISSED HIM 

"oh.. um.. y-yeah" he rubbed the back of his neck. 

so.. she didn't pull away? Doojoon thought and smirked.