05.

"Would you dance with me?"

After lunch, there were no more lessons so students can go home. 

i went to my locker and started to text Yoseob. 

"Seob, where are yo---"

i was about to press the 'U' button until i bumped into someone, AGAIN. 

and my phone fell. damnit, it must be Doojoon. 

i looked up.

.

He is NOT Yoon Doojoon.

He is Yong Junhyung.

If you don't know who he is, he is the badass, ERTED kingka. and a womanizer, of course.

i know this won't be good..

i bent down to take my phone, and i realized.. i AM wearing this hella short skirt.

i'm 10000000000% sure he could see my underwear.

whatever, it doesn't mind, Junhyung used to it, this is nothing.

i stood up, and said "S-sorry.." and walked away.

Then he grabbed me by my wrist. I TOLD YOU THIS IS NOT GONNA BE GOOD.

"uhm, ~~~~~~... i was wondering.. if.. you're free tonight..." his arm slowly travelled to my waist. damnit yong junhyung.

"..you know, the party.." he continued. 

Yong Junhyung i am NOT stupid. i get what you said. yeah, you're gonna bring me to that 'party' which is located in the night clubs and send me a super short and y dress for me to wear to that party and so on. geez, i'm not one of those es. 

"sorry. but no" I said coldly and tried to pull off his hand of my waist. 

but i failed. he's too strong. 

"Junhyung..." i walked backwards. i kept walking until my back hit the wall. 

i'm dead. i'm dead.

"i've never been rejected by a girl in my whole life, ~~~~~"

he leaned in and put his palm on the wall right beside my head for support. 

"Don't try to act cold towards me" he whispered to my ear seductively.

i tried to push him away but i couldn't. he smirked.

 

"YAH!!!" someone yelled. 

we looked up. "D-d-doojoon?.."

"get your hands out of her" Doojoon grabbed him by his collar.

"well, well, trying to be a super hero for her eh? trying to impress her?" junhyung chuckled. "who are you to command me?" he continued. 

"just NEVER ever touch ~~~~~~-ah again" Doojoon yelled, he couldn't control his temper.

oh. my. god. i only could see anger in his face.. i've never seen him this angry before?

"You're the new kid am i right? hahaha be careful kid" he laughed.

"JUST DO NOT TOUCH ~~~~~~ AGAIN. SHE. IS. MY. GIRLFRIEND." Doojoon grabbed my wrist hard and we went away, leaving Junhyung alone. 

what.

girlfriend.....?

 

"it hurts!!!" i pulled my hand off of his grip. it was red. "Yah pabo why didn't you listen to me!!" he yelled at me.

I looked down. i can't look into his eyes. 

"s-s-sorry..." that was all i can say. 

"How if he did something to you???!" i still could hear anger in his voice.

i still looked down. i was too scared to look him in the eyes.

"YAH LOOK AT ME" he lifted up my chin so i can look him in the eyes. i stared at him for a few seconds.

Those eyes..........

i've only known him for... maybe 3 or 4 days but... i felt like i've known him for years.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys i actually planned this to be a shortfic but i enjoyed writing this so..... maybe this won't be so short, but no too long too. 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT <3