06.

"Would you dance with me?"

The next day, Doojoon acted like nothing happened yesterday and annoys me like he did everyday.

We were already in the class, so was the teacher and other students. 

Seriously where is Yoseob.. i couldn't find him at school, he didn't answer my calls or reply my text. 

ugh i am so lonely. no one asked me to buy an ice cream, chocolate, candies and other stuffs like that early in the morning..

YANG YOSEOB WHERE ARE YOU NOONA MISSES YOU SO MUCH T________T 

i was thinking about yoseob and suddenly got back to reality to find out there's a face right in front of my face.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i screamed. the whole class looked at me.

"YOON DOOJOON!!!!!!!!!!!" i hit him like... maybe 20 times? i dont know. "yah yah stop hitting me" he's trying to protect himself from my attack. "YOU!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?" i was still hitting him. "you were like... daydreaming? so i tried to wake you up......." and yes, he's still trying to protect his precious --well he thinks his body is precious--- well-builded --he said so-- body. 

"KIM ~~~~~~, YOON DOOJOON, DETENTION ROOM" the teacher yelled.

"!!" i hissed. 

We stood up, and go to the detention room. "i hate you so much." i punched his arms. "uhh it hurtsssss" he pouted while rubbing the area i hit. 

"YAH DON'T POUT you look uglier" i hit his arm again. "geezzz someone's going to a wrong school, ~~~~~-ah you should've attend boxing school instead of here" he burst out laughing. "shut up" i hit his arm again. 

"hitting your arm is so fun you know" i giggled and hit him again. 

"principal!! ~~~~~-ah is trying to kill me :(" doojoon faked a cry. 

"stop doing that!!!!!! ew please if Yoseob does that, it will work. but you.... d'aawwwww" i walked faster to the detention room. 

"~~~~~-ah wait for me :(" he said in a sad tone. "YOON DOOJOON STOP IT OR I'LL KICK YOUR " i half-yelled. "Yoon Doojoon won't stop :(" he continued to do those super fail aegyo. "1...2...3..." i chased him. "Principal principal ~~~~~ is trying to kill me, help help help" 

SERIOUSLY THIS GUY IS SO ANNOYING 

We were in front of the detention room.

we went inside.

"Kim ~~~~~, Yoon Doojoon, you have to clean your class before going home for a week, arraso?" the teacher said.

"A WEEK???!!!??" we yelled together. 

"WITH HIM???"

"WITH HER??"

We said together, again. 

"Yes, now both of you can leave" The teacher said. then we left.

"this. is. all. because. of. you. yoon. doojoon." i said as we're outside the detention room. "Me?? i didn't do anything!!!!" he replied with a super annoying tone.

"you did. EVERYTHING." i walked away and went back to class. 

---------------------------------------------------------

the other kids were already went home. at the school only me, and Doojoon left. and yes, the janitor -___-

We were in an empty class. only two of us. 

"~~~~~-ah..." Doojoon, who was sitting on a chair called me. 

"huh?" 

he patted the empty chair next to him signaling me to sit there.

i came.

"what? clean now!! i want to go home!" i said.

he lean in and put his head on my shoulder. 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME CLEANING THE CLASS-------"

He's asleep. 

"it's supposed to be the girl who's leaning on the guy's shoulder!!!!" you tried to pull away his head, but couldn't. 

i waited....... 

5 minutes.......

10 minutes.........

30 minutes........

"YOON DOOJOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled as loud as i could. 

he finally woke up. rubbing his eyes like nothing happened. i hit him nonstop. "Yah yah!!!! what was that for????" he said while protecting himself.

"FOR SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDER FOR 30 MINUTES" I stood up, grabbed my bag and left.

This guy just ruined my mood.

i went to my locker, put my books and went home. 

i was walking home and i heard footsteps following me.................. . 

i don't know, i think i watched news too much.

i managed to be brave. i turned around and hit him by my bag without seeing his face first. 

"YEAH DIE YOU I WIN" I laughed. 

HE'S NOT A

AGAIN, HE'S YOON DOOJOON.

"Omo!!!!! DOOJOON IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO. I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE OR SOMETHING IM SORRY" i bent down to help him. "NO NEED TO BEND DOWN!!!!" he commanded. 

oh yes.... my skirt. okay.

"You're paying for this" he said.

"i dont have money" i pout. "not paying with money" he smirk. 

he lean in and pointed at his cheeks. 

DAMNIT.

"what the hell doojoon. you wish!!!!" i punched his cheeks playfully. and i ran because my house is only 4 houses away from here.

and he's still following me.

"Ummaaa!!!" i saw my mom got into a taxi. "~~~~~-ah i'm going for a business trip to Busan for  2 weeks, but i can't leave you alone...."

"2.... weeks????" 

"Maybe i can stay here until you come back Mrs. Kim!" Doojoon said, i could tell he's trying to look sweet.

"Oh yes of course!!! stay here with ~~~~~, im going, bye kids. have fun!" by that, my mom leave.

my jaw dropped.

2 FREAKING WEEKS WITH YOON DOOJOON AT MY HOUSE.

YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's still pointless right >< im sorry im sorry im sorry~~~