09.

"Would you dance with me?"

 

HEY GUISEEEEEE 

so i'm planning to end this fic in... hm maybe next or next two chapters?? sorry T__T

but as i said before, this is only a shortfic so.. yeah ^ ^ 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I couldn't see Doojoon anymore since this morning's incident. We don't have class together today.. so yeah.

and i forgot to tell you all that seobie is back!! he was taking care of his mother last week, she was sick.

school has ended already but i still couldn't find Dooj-- i mean, Yoseob.. /sigh/

YAH KIM ~~~~~~ WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU PABO!!!!

I was in my deep thoughts until my phone rang. 

"Yeoboseyo"

"NOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!~~~~" 

"oucchh" i pulled my phone off my ear for a few seconds because his voice was too loud.

"Yah! seob, what was that for??" i chuckled. "I MISS NOONAAA!!!!!" he yelled. i could tell, he's pouting right now,

Damn this Yoseob, always be my mood booster. 

"calm down ...oppa... where are you?? by the way we're so strange aren't we?? im calling you oppa and you're calling me noona??" i giggled.

"it's okay noona!!! i always wanted you to call me oppa >< i'm on my way home, wanna meet??" he asked in excitement.

"YEEES! why not?" i said as i walked in the hallway. "umm how bout in the park? i'm near the park now noona" 

i was about to leave the school gate until i see... Yoon Doojoon talking to a girl?? um okay he then whispered something to her which made her giggles. 

 

"Noonaaa???? NOOOONAAAAAAAAA???? ARE YOU THERE HELLO NOONA??" thanks to yoseob i'm back to reality now.

"uh.. um.. yeah, sorry.. where were we?" i threw away all my thoughts.

"Noonaaa what's wrong with you???" he asked. "no no.. nothing's wrong.. i'll be there in 10 minutes okay.." i hung up.

 

I could see them walking somewhere... maybe he's taking her home..? instead of me..????? 

how if... he likes her?? or she likes him?? or... are they.. a couple???????

 

DEAR BRAIN, CAN YOU THINK OF OTHER THINGS, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

 

so here i am in the park already. 

"Oppaaaa!!!~~~" i ran to Yoseob who's sitting on a bench. I hug him tightly and slightly hit his arm. My mood changed 100% after seeing him.

"Yaah what was that for?" he broke the hug and pouted. 

"For not telling me where in the world are you FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!!" i faked a cry. 

"ummmm... noona is ugly, uljjima!!!!" he did the aegyo.

"DON'T USE AEGYO ON ME!!!!" 

We chatted unimportant things for hours, that's what bestfriends do right?

"So.. noona i wanna ask you something.."

"noona..?"

He looked down and find out that i was already asleep on his broad shoulder. 

He let out a sigh and piggy backed me back to my house. 

 

**************

I woke up and saw the clock, it's 11 A.M. wow? i'm in my room..??

I read the sticky note which was glued next to my bed.

 

NOOONAAAA!!!~ 

You were asleep back at the park so i decided to give you a piggy back ride to your house.

HAPPY???? by the way... good night!!! or.. good morning!! oppa doesn't know when you will read this ><

You owe me an ice cream tomorrow okay!! 

bye!!!!

with love, 

Yoseobie ^ ^

I giggled at the note, yoseob is still cute even though i've known him since we were child. 

i decided to call him..

"Oppa!!! thanks for the piggy back ride!! and goood night!!!" i yelled happily.

"You're welcome... ~~~~~~-ah!!!!" he replied.

"okay i'm off to bed. Annyeooonnng!!! saranghae oppaaaaa!!!~~" 

..................

........................

........................

..........................

Doojoon came inside my room right when i said that "Saranghae oppa" to yoseob.

 

He came closer. "Um.. saranghae.. oppa?" he raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

-----------------------

comment please T_T