01

"Would you dance with me?"

"~~~~~~-ah!!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. ugh. "yes umma......" i got up from bed lazily. seriously. this is saturday... and.. 7 a.m. 

i walked downstairs. "Yah!!! you have school today don't you remember?" she yelled while chopping at something in the kitchen. "geez today is saturday" i yawned and got back to my room. "~~~~~-ah!! today is friday". Suddenly, my eyes opened. and realized. 

TODAY. IS. A FREAKING. FRIDAY. AND. I. HAVE. SCHOOL. 

i went to the bathroom and get change.

"umma im leaviinggg" i ran out from my house after finished everything. 

I ran to school like there's no tomorrow. maybe i even can beat the marathon runners. nah, kidding. 

i kept running and running. until suddenly...

BAM

all my books fell down. coffee all over my uniform. 

"WTF!!!!" i yelled. "uh.. im so.. s-sorry..." the boy who i got bumped to said. "let me clean your uniform" then he cleaned my uniform. "Yah!!! who the hell you think you are!!! i am late for school and now my uniform is all wet. thanks!!" i took all my books and ran away. 

 

I finally arrived at school. and the gate was already locked. what a bad day.

until suddenly i saw Yoseob passed by. "Yoseob!!" i yelled. "~~~~~-ah??" he came to me. "where were you??? i was searching for you!!!!" he pouted. "stop with those cute things and help me already" i pointed to the lock. "arraso!!" then he pulled out a key out of nowhere and open the gate for me. "thanks oppa you're the best!!!!" i hugged him tightly. "~~~~-ah what did you just call me???????" he yelled in happiness. i grabbed his hand and we walked to the class. 

"noona what happens with your shirt?? it's wet!!!! you'll catch cold!!"

oh here comes the super overprotective Yang Yoseob.

"no nothing happens i just accidentally drop my drink earlier" i lied. "change your shirt or you'll get sick!!!!!!" 

"no seobbie im fine, really" i smiled at him. and the class start.

 

____________

The school ends and Yoseob walked me home as usual. 

"wanna come in?" i asked him. "no no seobbie have to help umma at home, noona take care!!!!" 

"yah kid!!!! im only older then you by 2 days stop calling me noona!!!!"

he's gone.

"aisshh that kid" you giggled and went inside your house. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry for the boring and super short chapter i hope you like it ^^