Will You Do It?

B3LL3

Jae’s P.O.V

I watched as all the girls went into their room and eventually some snoring could be heard in the hallway. I smiled and walked into my room to find it empty.

‘Oppa, where are you?’

‘I’m at the gym in your hall, hope you don’t mind. ^^’

‘I don’t. I’ll join you.’

I got up and started to change into sweat pants and a sports bra. I walked out to the gym and opened the door to see Kevin working on his abs.

“Hey Yeob-ie.” I say retying my hair.

“Hey Baby Jae.” Kevin says “Were always changing nicknames aren’t we.”

“Haha, yeah but I find it okay if you call me at least the same names.” I say turning on the treadmill.

“True, so I call you what, Baby Jae, Young-ie, JaeJae, JaeYoung… Anything else?” He asks getting on the treadmill behind me.

“I don’t think so and I call you Oppa, Kevin Oppa, Yeob-ie, JiYeob…” I say thinking.

“I think that’s all we call each other. Haha.” Kevin says getting off and grabbing his water bottle.

“Hehe, yeah. I need to do some vocal training.” I say turning the treadmill off.

“I’ll help you.” Kevin says wiping my sweat.

“Are you sure?” I ask.

“Yeah, ofcourse anything for my Baby Jae.” Kevin says wrapping his arm around my waist.

“Let’s shower first you smell.” I say plugging my nose.

“Aigoo.” He says pushing my head with his finger.

We take a shower and change and head to the mini studio in the hallway with a piano.

“Remember when we sang this together?” Kevin asks starting to play timeless.

“Ohmygosh, that was when we first met…” I say remembering the past.

“Yeah, but I sang you this first right?” He says starting to be try to remember.

“Ohmygosh.” I say tears b on my eyes.

“Don’t cry.” He says wiping my tears.

Kevin smiles and kisses me deeply. I smile in the kiss and kiss him back. I pull away and rest my head on his chest.

“Jae, someone is watching us…” Kevin says noticing the door closing.

“Here I want you to hide in that secret spot you made in here. I’m gonna turn off the lights and find out who it is.” Kevin says turning around. “3…2…1… Go”

I run to the spot behind the piano and I hear screaming.

“What are you two doing in here?!?” Kevin asks.

“Mi-ahn hyung, we thought this was our floor.” KiKwang says innocently.

“Oh sure, are you sure you weren’t trying to find some girls or something.” Kevin asks.

“No seriously we didn’t know.” KiKwang says.

“Get out of here and don’t think I won’t tell DooJoon, KiKwang and YoSeob.” Kevin says turning the lights back on.

I continue to stay behind the piano.

“Jae, you can come out now.” Kevin says coming towards the piano.

“I’m kinda stuck.” I say.

“Hehe.” He says moving the piano.

I stand up and slowly come out.

“Thanks.” I say taking his hand and walking out.

“So what do you want for dinner?” He asks.

“Mmmm, I don’t know anything we have.” I say.

“Araso, I’ll make stuff for everyone too.” Kevin says opening the door to find B2ST all inside.

“What are you all doing in here?!?!” I yell.

“Hey Noona, we need to discuss something with you.” DooJoon says.

“What?” I ask.

“How does it sound for B3LL3 to be in a mini drama with us?” DooJoon asks.

“DooJoon we haven’t even debut yet and you’re asking if we want to be in a mini drama?” I ask.

“Yeah…” DooJoon says.

“I don’t think this is a good time. Maybe after our debut and such… but not now.” I say disappointed.

“Oh… okay… sorry for disturbing you too and about these two.” DooJoon says looking at KiKwang and YoSeob.

“It’s okay… but really think about timing now…” I say.

“Sorry Noona… see you later…” DooJoon says.

They all leave and I sit on the couch slightly frustrated.

“What’s wrong Jae?” Kevin says sitting next to me.

“ I think I’m just stressing over this… were debuting next week and I think it’s starting to get to me…” I say.

“You’re the leader and the oldest Jae, you need to show that you can stay strong through this all and encourage the girl. I’m here to support you all the way too.” Kevin says kissing my cheek.

“Sigh… I wonder if this is what Jay was feeling all this time…” I say.

“What do you mean?” Kevin asks.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Short update today... i won't be able to really update until i start getting more applies. Please apply, those in B3LL3 can still apply for a part as long as it doesn't clash with your character. If i dont get enough applies i'm just going to cancel the idea and go with another idea instead. So please apply.

NEEDED: ACTORS ACTRESSES TO BE EXTRAS AND MAYBE EVEN MAJORS IN THE DRAMA. GIRLS CAN APPLY AS GUYS. BUT ONLY ONCE PLEASE. ^^

Name:

Username:

Personality:

Look:

Likes/Dislikes( At Least 3):

Relationship/With Whom?:

Anything Else:

 

Email to : [email protected] which is my friends account. but she doesn't go on it much so im using it instead of my original email to keep me from too many updates on my phone. ^^ Anywho. Apply!~