Birthday Surprise.

B3LL3

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

“You know my sister?” I ask stopping.

“I’m guessing you don’t remember me.” He says getting up. “I was your sister’s first love.”

I started thnking back at when wwe first came to Korea. Then I remember the girst guy I ever like. My sister’s first love too. Son. Dong. Woon.

“DongWoon Oppa?” I ask.

“Hey Yeon.” DongWoon says.

I stared at him in disbelief.

His phone starts ringing.

‘Woonie Yah! JunHwa BadDa!’ [Pick up the phone.]

“Sorry.” DongWoon says picking it up.

I can’t believe he still uses that ringtone I made him years ago.

“Hey, Yeon we have to head back for dinner.” DongWoon says putting his phone away.

“You still use that ringtone?” I ask.

“Ofcourse, it’s cute.” DongWoon says taking my hand. “Come on let’s go.”

I follow behind him still staring at our hands.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I looked up after hearing someone’s phone ring. Wait, is that TaeYeon and DongWoon? I put my sketchbook in my bag and started to get up.

“Hey, Yeon we have to head back for dinner.” DongWoon says putting his phone away.

“You still use that ringtone?” I ask.

“Ofcourse, it’s cute.” DongWoon says taking my hand. “Come on let’s go.”

“TaeYeon!” I say running towards her.

“Oh hey EunHa.” TaeYeon says waving.

“DongWoon- sshi?” I ask.

“Hi, you are in B3LL3 correct.” He asks.

“Yeah.” I answer

“We have to head back for dinner at Jae Noona’s dorm.” DongWoon says.

“Oh okay.” I say walking next to them noticing their hands.

Must be nice to be loved.

We walked to the building and the two started running. Typical maknaes.

I look in my bag to look for my phone and then accidentally run into someone.

“I’m sorry.” I say getting up and picking up my bag only to spill everything on the ground.

The guy gets down and helps me.

 “Thank you.” I say looking at the person.

I felt as though my heart skipped a beat when I saw his face. He looked so handsome and fierce.

“You’re HyunSeung right?” I ask.

He nods and presses the elevator button.

He so quiet isn’t he. I think and smile to myself.

End of P.O.V

JunHyung’s P.O.V

She really is cute isn’t she…

Wait… what am I saying… I like fierce and y not cute and cuddly.

But she is really pretty.

End of P.O.V

JaeYoung’s P.O.V

“Noona?” I hear DooJoon ask walking in.

“Come in and make yourself at home.” I say finishing up the table setting.

“Wow, looks good.” DooJoon says.

“All thanks to Kevin. Wait Oppa did you tell JunHyung?” I ask.

“Yeah he said he would call us when he got in front of the building.” Kevin says placing the candles on the cake.

“Whose birthday?” DooJoon asks.

“It’s SangHee’s tomorrow. But we have a schedule tomorrow for our music video so I decided to surprise her today.” I say.

“Man, we forgot JunHyung’s birthday this year… and YoSeob’s is coming up in like 6 days.” DooJoon says sitting down.

“Then this can be for them too.” I say placing more candles.

“So you and Kevin Hyung huh?” DooJoon asks.

“Yeah, haha. Funny how things workout.” I say remembering DooJoon’s confession exactly 3 years ago.

-Flashback-

‘Hey Noona, can you come out for a little?’

‘Okay, I’ll be right now.’

Wonder what DooJoon wants. It’s New Years Eve.

“Hey Joon.” I say walking out.

“Hey Noona.” He says waving.

“What did you need?” I ask.

“Umm, Noona, I know we’ve only known each other for a few months, but… I love you.” He says as the clock strikes 12.

“Joon-ah.” I say tears in my eyes. “Mi-ahn but… I have someone else and I can’t back down from him.”

“I-I-I understand.” He says.

“Happy New Years and I’m really sorry.” I say hugging him feeling tears fall on my shirt.

-End of Flashback-

“So it was him all this time.” He says.

“Yeah, been what 4 years Oppa?” I ask.

“Yeah, funny how an arranged marriage can turn out not so bad.” Kevin says kissing my cheek.

“Arranged marriage?” DooJoon asks.

“Yeah, my parents would have arranged a marriage for my brother but he left for Korea before they could so they arranged me with Kevin. It would have been my brother and his sister.” I say looking down at the ring on my finger.

“Wow.” DooJoon says a hint of sadness in his voice.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

So it was Kevin Hyung all this time… Sigh I got to let it go… Noona is too good for my anyways… Sigh.

End of P.O.V

No One’s P.O.V

Everyone but SangHee, YoSeob, and JunHyung were in the dorm room waiting. Finally JunHyung called and everyone hid anywhere they could. The lights were off and a cake was lit. The door opened.

“Why is it so dark?” YoSeob asks.

“I don’t know.” Aedi says.

“Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear SangHee, YoSeob, and JunHyung! Happy Birthday To You!” Everyone sings as JaeYoung and DooJoon carry out the cake.

The three stand in the same spot still surprised at the event. SangHee starts crying and YoSeob is smiling wide. JunHyung stands in the middle with a slight smirk on his face. The three blow out the candles and the lights are again.

“Wow, I love you guys.” YoSeob says hugging his band mates.

“Thank Jae Noona for everything.” DooJoon says.

“It was nothing, tomorrow is SangHee’s birthday and DooJoon told me about how they forgot about JunHyung’s birthday and how yours is coming up soon.” JaeYoung says setting the cake down on the counter. “Well let’s eat dinner first you guys.”

“Wah!” Everyone says sitting down.

“Jal Meok Gaes Seub Ni Da!” [ I will eat well!] Everyone says digging in.

Everyone eat and has fun talking to one another and learning more about each group.

“Excuse me. Me and Kevin have an announcement to say.” JaeYoung says getting up.

“We would like to announce that me and Jae will be getting married soon.” Kevin says.

Everything goes quiet and stare at the couple.

“You two are getting married!” MinHyo yells breaking the silence.

“Congratulations!” KiKwang says.

“Wah! Unni is getting married already!” SangHee says.

“Yo Hyung, congrats!” JunHyung says.

The couple smile and sit back down.

“So where is the wedding going to be?” EunHa asks.

“Were thinking JeJu- Do.” JaeYoung says.

“Wow, fancy.” TaeYeon says.

“Does Jay Hyung know about this? DongWoon asks.

“Yeah, actually he does. He’s going to be Kevin’s best man actually.” Jae says.

“Why not someone from Ze:A?” DaeYang asks.

“I owe him one for getting me and Kevin together to begin with.” Jae answers.

“Ahh. You two are going to be such a cute couple!” DaeYang says.

“Thank you.” Jae replies.

“Well we should have a toast!” DooJoon and SangHee say.

“To Jae and Kevin! Let them have a good life together!” DooJoon says raising his cup.

“Cheers!” Everyone says raising their cups.

The rest of the night is filled with laughter and cherish able memories.

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I know I am udpating like crazy but it probably is for when I won't be able to once school starts. ^^' Anyways hope you guys had a good new years. I kinda did. Haha. Poster will be made asap though still need some pictures. Dx Comments are love.

 

Mah... i feel stupid. Sorry for any confusion about the birthday. It is SangHee's i dont know why i was thinking Aedi.