AeSeung Aedi + HyunSeung

B3LL3

Aedi’s P.O.V

I was happy to hear HyunSeung talk a little bit more these days. He needs to talk more. He’s actually pretty funny. We chose to do a tango to spice things up.

“Hey Oppa.” I say walking into the dance studio.

“Hey Aedi, you ready for practice?” he asks.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re talking more.” I say.

“Thanks to you I’m opening up more I think.” He says.

“Okay I’m ready.” I say

We take our positions and the music starts. We start dancing and I accidentally get tangled with his legs and we fall on top of each other. We look at each other and our faces become red.

“Sorry.” I say.

“It’s okay…” he says back helping me up.

We practice for another few hours and finally finish the dance with no mishaps.

“Wah I’m so hungry.” I say wiping my sweat.

“Same here. You want to go eat something?” he asks.

“Mmmm, sure where do you want to go?” I ask.

“Anywhere is fine with me unless you want to just make something here.” He says.

“Ooh let’s make something for everyone!” I say.

“Alright let’s do it.” He says getting up.

“What should we make?” I ask.

“B2ST likes pasta a lot. What about B3LL3?” he asks.

“We like pasta too but we usually just eat like easy mac. Haha.” I say.

“Oh well I know how to make a special pasta, should we just make it?” he asks.

“Sure let’s go get the ingredients.” I say.

We walk to the market and start looking for the ingredients.

“Look at those two they make such a cute couple.” A pair of ajummas say.

I look at HyunSeung and he just smiles sweetly at the ajummas and walks past. I follow him to the register and he takes out his wallet.

“Oh it’s okay Oppa I’ll pay.” I say.

“No its okay.” He says taking out a credit card.

We buy the stuff and head over to the dorms. We walk into his room and start cooking the food.

“What should I do first?” I ask.

“Here you can start making the salad.” HyunSeung says handing her the bag of vegetables.

“Okay.” I say

I start cutting the lettuce and tomatoes and such until I accidentally cut myself.

“Ow.” I say watching as my finger starts bleeding

“Are you okay?” he says. “Oh my gosh your bleeding.”

He takes my finger and puts it in his mouth. I stare at him shocked and slightly blushing.

End of P.O.V

““Are you okay?” I say. “Oh my gosh your bleeding.”

I take her finger and put it in my mouth hoping to stop the bleeding. She pulls her finger out and slightly is shocked.

“Here I’ll go get the first aid kit.” I say going into DooJoon’s room.

I come out and put medicine on the cut and placing a band-aid over.

“Thanks.” She says still kind of uneasy.

“Here you stir the sauce I’ll do this.” I say.

“Okay..” she walks over and stirs the sauce tasting it every once in a while.

I finish the salad and we start calling people to come over for dinner.

“What’s the occasion?” KiKwang asks.

“Nothing we just decided to cook for everyone.” Aedi replies.

“Oh, well everything looks really good, thanks.” KiKwang says.

“Yeah it really does and smells good too.” YoSeob says.

“Thanks Aedi and HyunSeung Oppa.” SangHee says.

“Well dig in everyone.” I say sitting down.

Everyone starts eating and enjoying each others company but I realize something’s off. I notice that almost everyone is with their couple except me and Aedi. Is it that everyone is like everyone?... Weird… After dinner everyone leaves the dishes for me to do.

“Here let me help.” Aedi says taking a few plates for me.

“Thanks.” I say getting the rest of the plates.

“So you think EunHa and my brother make a cute couple?” Aedi asks scrubbing the plates.

“I guess I’m more surprised that he is getting into a relationship already.” I say.

“What do you mean?” Aedi asks.

“He got into a relationship with another girl before training and debuting and stuff but then stuff happened between her and JunHyung since then we wasn’t the happy self we were used to.” I say rinsing the dishes.

“Oh… what was her name?” she asks.

“Semie… Semie Lee.” I reply. “She’s KiKwang’s sister but these days we don’t know what’s going on with her last time I heard she graduated from KyungHee Dae and moved to the US with some rich guy.”

“Oh… I see.” She says.

We finish the dishes and find everyone playing a game.

“Okay my turn. Would you rather a hobo’s foot or eat a piece of gum off the ground?” SangHee asks.

“Ew… I would go with the gum.” DaeYang says.

“Same.” KiKwang says.

“I think a hobo’s foot.” DooJoon says.

“Gum.” MinHyo says.

“What about you Aedi?” SangHee asks.

“Gum.” She says.

“I say hobo.” I say.

“Okay your turn HyunSeung.” SangHee says.

“Would you rather eat a live grasshopper or kiss a toad?” I ask.

“EW!” The girls say.

The guys laugh and the rest of the night is filled with games.

 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sorry it is really really short. i can't think of anything else romantic at the moment.... blahhhhhh mi-ahn. oh and that part about semie lee is actually a fanfic i'm currently writing but not realeasing yet. I'll probably release it after i finish this one.