Meetings.

B3LL3

DooJoon

Kevin

JaeYoung

 

 

 

JaeYoung’s P.O.V

“They are all so cute.” Kevin says wrapping his arm around me.

“Yeah, but wonder if the boys will ever fall in love with them.” I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Probably will, they all have good personalities. Why don’t you invite them for dinner and announce our wedding.” Kevin says getting up.

“Hmm, that sounds like a good idea.” I say lying down on the couch.

“Aren’t you going to help me unpack?” Kevin asks.

“I’m tired!” I pout.

Kevin smiles and opens his bag looking for something. He pulls out a blanket that I can recognize anywhere. A soft black and white blanket with our names embroidered in the middle.

“I’ll call up the boys and set everything up. You rest up Baby.” Kevin says covering me with the blanket and kissing my forehead. I smile and snuggle into the blanket slowly fell asleep.

End of P.O.V

SangHee’s P.O.V

“I don’t know what to do!” I say laying on my bed.

“I’m gonna go skate around a little so see you later.” Taeyeon says grabbing her board and leaving.

“Aish, that girl and her skateboard…. What to do.” I ask myself.

“SangHee- yah! Me and DaeYang are going to the basketball court in the gym wanna come?” MinHyo asks.

“Yeah! Let me change real quick!” I say getting up and searching in my drawers.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

“Aedi where are you going?” EunHa asks.

“I think I’m gonna go shopping a little.” I reply. “What about you?”

“I’m just gonna go get some ice cream and maybe sketch at the park.” EunHa says grabbing her bag.

“Okay, wait we should share numbers just in case.” I say taking my phone out.

“Okay, my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.” EunHa says.

“Okay, here I’ll call you and then let’s leave.” I say.

End of P.O.V

DooJoon’s P.O.V

“Good job guys, you all did good.” I said as I was getting into the van.

“Thanks Hyung. I’m hungry though.” YoSeob says sitting down.

“Same here.” DongWoon says.

“Hmmm what to do…” I say as my phone rings.

[ Call ]

“Hello?”

“Hey, DooJoon.”

“Oh, Kevin Hyung, hey watsup?”

“Just wondering if you guys got plans tonight around 8.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Alright sweet then why don’t you guys come over to Jae’s dorm for dinner.”

“Jae Noona’s dorm? Umm alright.”

“Alright see you then.”

[ End of Call ]

“Who was that Hyung?” KiKwang asks.

“You know Kevin from Ze:A right?” I ask.

“Yeah.” KiKwang replies.

“He invited us over to Jae Noona’s place for dinner.” I say still confused.

“That’s strange but do you think B3LL3 will be there?” YoSeob asks.

“Probably why they invited us for dinner.” I answered.

“Probably.” YoSeob says

“Can you guys ever stop talking about those girls?!” JunHyung yells.

“Just shut up and go back to sleep JunHyung.” I say.

He mumbles something under his breath and goes back to sleep. Wonder why Kevin is with Jae… No Way!

End of P.O.V

Kevin’s P.O.V

After I finished unpacking my stuff I came out to find JaeYoung still sleeping with the blanket on the floor. She always did kick around when she slept. I put the blanket back on and left a note saying I left for the mart for dinner.

While looking around in the super market I thought of what would be good to eat. I thought of pasta or chicken, but then came upon some miyeok gook1. I stopped when I got a text from Jae.

‘Ohmygosh I forgot that SangHee’s birthday is tomorrow! Can you buy cake or some other birthday things?’

‘Sure, I was just looking at miyeok gook. And good morning. ^^’

‘^^ good morning. See you at home.’

Okay, so I’ll get some miyeok gook stuff and maybe a small cake. I pick up some steak and seasoning and head home.

“I’m home.” I say as I enter the door.

“Finally. What did you buy?” I say taking the bags.

“Miyeok gook, steak, cake, and some salad stuff.” I say.

“What should I do?” Jae asks.

“You can make the salad and be the taste tester like always.” I say taking out the miyeok.

“Okay.” Jae says washing her hands in the sink.

We start preparing the food together singing different songs on the radio.

End of P.O.V

SangHee , DaeYang, and MinHyo’s P.O.V

“So how are we going to split this?” MinHyo asks.

“MinHyo you mind being by yourself? You are better then the both of us.” DaeYang says.

“Fine.” MinHyo says taking the ball.

The three start playing and take a break after a hour of playing.

“Who is even winning?” SangHee asks.

“I don’t know I lost count after 35.” MinHyo says breathing deeply.

“MinHyo is winning by 5.” A guy’s voice says.

The girls turn around to find KiKwang standing in sweat pants and a wife beater.

“You were watching?” MinHyo asks.

“Yeah, you guys are really good but mind another player?” KiKwang asks.

“Sure, it’ll make the team’s even but you look good so here you be with DaeYang.” SangHee says.

“Alright. You guys ready to be smashed?” KiKwang says getting ready.

“Yeah right.” MinHyo says tying her shoes.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

I walked around Seoul stopping at small boutiques and buying some milk tea boba. On the way back home I found a small toy shop and went inside. Found some of the cutest little plush toys I’ve ever seen. I may be 19 but I still love plush toys. I especially love hello kitty, domo, Pikachu, and my melody. Soc cute! I went to reach for the last Pikachu keychain when someone else grabbed it before me. I looked up to see who it was to be shocked. JunHyung Oppa.

“Sorry do you want thi—?” JunHyung says looking at me with wide eyes.

“O-Oppa.” I say.

“Aedi-yah.” JunHyung says giving me a hug.

“I’m so sorry… I shouldn’t have ever left you.” JunHyung says.

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t the little sister you wanted…” I say

“I never meant those words, I just didn’t want you to cling to me after I left.” JunHyung says letting go. “Forgive me.”

“I already did Oppa. A long time ago which is why I decided to follow in your footsteps.” I say.

“I see you still like plush toys.” JunHyung says noticing the domo plush I had in my hand.

“Hehe.” I cutely say.

“Here, let me buy you this.” He says taking the domo from me.

“No it’s fine.” I say trying to get it back but it was too late.  He had already went up to the register.

“Come on let’s go home I heard were having dinner together.” JunHyung says taking my hand.

I’m glad he’s back to his happy self.

End of P.O.V

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

I skated around for a while until I spotted a park with a swing. I decided to take a break and swing for a while. I sat on the swing and closed my eyes slowly swinging remembering the old times when nothing was a bother and no one knew who I really was back in America. It’s true that life may never come back after my sister, YoonA, became a star. Yes, it’s true my sister is YoonA of SNSD but no one knows that in B3LL3. If people knew then they probably will act like every other friend I’ve ever told.

“Mind if I swing with you?” Someone asks.

I open my eyes to find a guy who didn’t look so Korean.

“My name is DongWoon.” He says sitting down.

“TaeYeon.” I say.

His name sounds familiar but I can’t really pinpoint where. I have such a bad memory.

“So what are you doing out here by yourself?” DongWoon asks.

“Had some free time so wanted to skate around the city a little. Haven’t here in a while.” I say kicking my feet.

“Ahh, this is my favorite spot to be when I’m bored. See all the families and couples walking around.” He says kicking his feet as well.

“I know this is weird but have I met you before?” I ask.

“You’re YoonA’s sister aren’t you?” He asks.

“You know my sister?” I ask stopping.

“I’m guessing you don’t remember me.” He says getting up. “I was your sister’s first love.”

End of P.O.V