Final Weddings.

B3LL3

We all began to plan out our wedding. We decided to all get married on the same day all together. All of us wanted to show our different style and taste and fuse them all together in the wedding. We picked out our dresses, flowers, cakes, table cloth, interior design, and more. We were each other’s brides’ maids and our husbands were each other’s best man including JaeBeom. Everything we chose seemed to come together and emphasize our different tastes together.

MinHyo went for a more black gothic yet beautiful dress with a mask instead of a veil.

Aedi decided to do a short white dress with simple pink ribbon and floral accessory.

SangHee wanted to go for a black and yellow dress like the night sky and her nickname ‘Etoile’ or star.

TaeYeon chose a traditional Korean style wedding dress.

DaeYang chose a blue and silver polka dotted dress for a cute look and with her favorite color.

EunHa chose a unique blue and orange dress to represent her favorite time of day when the sun sets.

JaeYoung chose a traditional white wedding dress.

DooJoon wore a black dress shirt with black tuxedo and silver tie and vest.

HyunSeung wore an pink tuxedo with a white dress shirt and black tie.

YoSeob wore a gold vest with a black tux and black and yellow tie.

DongWoon wore a tradition male wedding outfit.

KiKwang wore a black tuxedo with silver vest and silver bowtie.

JunHyung wore a dark blue tuxedo.

Kevin wore all white tuxedo, pants, tie, and all.

All the brides got ready in their dresses and got their makeup done. The husbands were all anxiously waiting for the time to come. Finally all the guys walk out to the chapel side by side walking down the aisle with a smile on their face. The all stand in order. (DooJoon, JunHyung, YoSeob, KiKwang, HyunSeung, then DongWoon.) The music starts to play and the doors open.

JaeYoung steps in followed by MinHyo, EunHa, SangHee, DaeYang, Aedi, then TaeYeon.

“We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of B3LL3 and B2ST members….. Do you B3LL3 members JaeYoung, MinHyo, EunHa, SangHee, DaeYang, Aedi, and TaeYeon take Kevin, DooJoon, JunHyung, YoSeob, KiKwang, HyunSeung, and DongWoon as your rightfully wedded husband?” The priest says.

“I do.” We all say look at our husbands smiling.

“And DooJoon, JunHyung, YoSeob, KiKwang, HyunSeung, and DongWoon take JaeYoung, MinHyo, EunHa, SangHee, DaeYang, Aedi and TaeYeon as your rightfully wedded wife?”

“I do” All the guys reply.

“Then by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride.” He finishes as the guys put the rings on us.

The men lift up our veils and mask and take the marriage kiss. Everyone cheers and we all smile happily.

JaeYoung’s P.O.V

These 4 years were the best years of my life. I had my Kevin, my girls, my dream fulfilled. Through all the hard times and the dark times we all stayed together and held on strong. Even through the sickness and heartache he still supported me. Now I know what it truly is like to be officially loved forever.

End of P.O.V

MinHyo’s P.O.V

When I first fell in love with Doojoon, it felt like when I first drank soy milk. I immediately knew it was love. I really didn't know I was going to fall in love with him, I just did.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I had my doubts and different thoughts in the beginning. I fell in love with someone completely different but then he changed my heart with his sweetness. Music truly is the language of love and brought us together happily. He didn’t seem to be the type of guy I would come to love but he made it seem otherwise. He is now mine. And I am his. Forever and ever.

End of P.O.V

SangHee’s P.O.V

He was always the one I cherished the most. His always perky mood. Never ending laughs and smiles. He made it seem like there wasn’t a worry in the world. He pulled me out of the darkness and showed me that it is okay to cry sometimes. He made everything better and I love that he did. He is my one and only Seob-ie and will always be.

End of P.O.V

DaeYang’s P.O.V

Even though I'm a bit of a tomboy, I do have some girly aspects about my life. Growing up, I have always thought about weddings and marriage. The perfect setting, the perfect timing, the perfect guy - I never expected that I would have all three together! When I first met you, I actually thought you were a bit of a player with that smile, but as I got to know you, I found that there was so much more to you. Kwangie, you are everything I have always wanted in a man - you're strong, kind, gentle and you always strive to be the best you can. The day you kissed me for the first time - I knew that I had fallen in love with you. I will always love you and will continue to love you until I breathe my last breath. With my band members and best friends by my side, I now look at you. I look at you and forever will I only look at you, Lee Kikwang. I love you and I cannot wait to experience what life has in store for us.

End of P.O.V

Aedi’s P.O.V

He was someone who I never thought would love someone like me. I ignored my love for him and he ignored his love for me. But in the end we found our hearts were meant for each other and not others. We changed each other deeply in everything we did. He taught me what it truly meant to love. He showed a kindness no one else seemed to have given me and throughout it all he was there even when I was in the hands of others. He is truly my man. My oppa. My love.

End of P.O.V

TaeYeon’s P.O.V

Even though I hated him and ignored him for so long he still kept striving on. My misunderstandings pushed me from loving him and accepting him. I ignored every plea he had to explain when I knew that maybe I should have listened to him. Even though I faked forgetting him he still seemed to love me just as much and even wanted to avenge my sister for what she did. I never understood love but he just made it clear to me what it is. Everything I ever cherished was always with him and it will continue to be like that for eternity.

End of P.O.V

This whole experience brought us all together. All of us happily living on and enjoying each others company. Everyone isn’t perfect. Not everyone is considered beautiful and y in the eyes of many but there is always one person who thinks that you are their whole world. There are times where we just want to give up and let go of many things including our lives. Thinking no one will be affected but someone will and you will find that someone some time in your life. We are all unique and beautiful and lovely in our own ways. Just like in B3LL3 where all these different personalities come together, we in this world will meet with people who may not seem to be people you would like but who knows maybe H.O.P.E will bring you together and help you realize that everyone is E.P.O.H in some way.

 

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

TT^TT I know this is finally the end of B3LL3. I loved writing this story and everyone in it including the many readers who supported B3LL3. The wedding wasn't as detailed as i wanted it to be... but well i don't have experiance with weddings so sorry. >.< Thanks for all the support you all have given me and for those who applied in the beginning of the story. Please apply for my new fanfic 100 Days with Him. I need more appliers. >.< Also request at Lovely Loves for your trailers, graphics, one-shots and more!~ I am currently a staff there and it would be awesome if you supported our site. :DDD Anyways thanks so much for your support and hope to see you at 100 Days with him as well. ^^