Coupled Together.

B3LL3

B3LL3’s P.O.V

We woke up the next morning earlier than usual to find our manager waiting for us.

“Where are we going?” EunHa asks.

“We have a meeting to attend. And EunHa get ready to make some big decisions for B3LL3.” Oppa says.

We all get in the elevator and head to our van anticipating what was to happen at this meeting.

End of P.O.V

B2ST’s P.O.V

We couldn’t believe that they were going to have a formal meeting about the mini drama… without Jae it’s gonna be harder for them to chose without a leader. But will they agree?

End of P.O.V

At the conference room B3LL3 and B2ST were sitting across each other both anxious to see what was going to happen.

“We called both of you in here to discuss a big promotional deal.” HongSeungHun says. “We know B3LL3 just started and have been big on winning but please understand that we need to endorse and promote B3LL3 more and who better to do it with than B2ST.”

“We want you to partner up however you want and create your own special song or dance. It doesn’t need to be vocalized , it can be played with instruments if wanted. Rapping is allowed as long as it flows evenly. Now you guys have at least one month to do this. We can push it back more if needed for a few people but were hoping some of you are capable to compose better than others. So I’ll leave it up to B3LL3. What do you think?”

“I understand that we are trying to promote us more by doing this and I thank you for thinking of this idea. I think B3LL3 are ready to do this on one condition, we get to pick who gets who not for who LIKES who but who is compatible talent wise with who. If a relationship starts building up then that is not our problem as a whole but their problem as a couple. “ EunHa says.

“I agree on that last part. A relationship isn’t prohibited but limited. If you want to have a relationship with one another then go ahead but know that telling us first is better than us finding out on the media and not knowing whether to support you or not. So to conclude we will allow 48 hours for B3LL3 to decide the partners and then this project will begin. End of Meeting.”

EunHa got up and slowly B3LL3 followed. B2ST after B3LL3 left also left both were having mixed emotions about this.

B3LL3’s P.O.V

“EunHa you were so cool.” SangHee says.

“Yeah you were really confident and felt like you are our leader.” MinHyo says.

“So how are we going to decide who goes with who?” Aedi asks.

“Well I kind of already planned it out.” EunHa says. “I’ll tell you at home.”

End of P.O.V

B2ST’s P.O.V

“Why did that girl decide?” YoSeob asks.

“She must be the leader until Jae returns.” DooJoon answers.

“I wonder who is going to be with who.” KiKwang says.

“Same here.” DongWoon says.

They all continue talking about who wants to be with who.

End of P.O.V

B3LL3’s P.O.V

Okay here is just a small little list.

Dancers:

MinHyo

DaeYang

KiKwang

HyunSeung

Vocals:

SangHee

TaeYeon

KiKwang

YoSeob

Rappers:

MinHyo

DaeYang

HyunSeung

JunHyung

“So I thought we could have a little fun with this. I put people together so that they could slowly change B2St not much but a little and change themselves. So you can teach and learn from your experience.” EunHa says. “Here’s another list with possible matches.”

SangHee + DooJoon

Aedi + HyunSeung

EunHa + JunHyung

MinHyo + YoSeob

DaeYang + KiKwang

TaeYeon + DongWoon

“Why am I with YoSeob?!?” MinHyo asks.

“You know how him and JunHyung were together? Well you could make it so that his singing and your rapping comes together.” EunHa says. “Here let me explain each one. SangHee I put with DooJoon because she is lead vocalist and he is everything to begin with and I think their voices will go together well, plus we know you like playing instruments so you could just make an instrumental too. Aedi I put with HyunSeung because one he needs someone that can make him talk more. Musically I put them together because you both are dancers so you guess could come up with a cool choreography. Day is with KiKwang because they both are experienced dancers and can pull something together easily but also make a song with vocals and rapping. TaeYeon and DongWoon are together because they are the maknae and if I remember correctly you two know each other? So it will make it easier for you to know his style and be able to match up to it. I put myself with JunHyung because I am jack of all trades and no one else seemed to match with him anyways.”

“oh I see what you did. I like my pairing.” Aedi says.

“Same.” DaeYang says.

“I don’t mind being with Dong-ie.” TaeYeon says.

“Do I really have to be with YoSeob?” MinHyo asks.

“Well SangHee do you like being with DooJoon?” EunHa asks.

“It’s kind of awkward…” SangHee says.

“Okay fine you two can switch okay.” EunHa says.

“Yes.” MinHyo says.

“So this is the final list right? That way we can have more time to start this.” EunHa asks one last time.

“Yup, were good.” They all reply.

EunHa gets up and grabs her phone.

“you guys can go do whatever. You’re not allowed to tell the guys yet if you see them.” EunHa says walking out.

“I’m gonna take a nap.” MinHyo says getting up.

“Same.” SangHee says.

“I’m gonna go skate around.” TaeYeon says.

“I need to practice dancing a little.” Aedi says.

“I’m gonna bake a cake for Jae Unni.” DaeYang says.

End of P.O.V

EunHa’s P.O.V

I know that I said that we’re not putting people together by who likes who but I just had to put JunHyung. Ever since that night on the piano I can’t forget him.

I walked into the elevator to find JunHyung.

“Hi Oppa.” I say walking in.

“Hey.” He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Stop, what if someone sees us.” I say turning around.

“Then they will see this too.” He says leaning in and kissing me.

He pulls away and the doors open. I walk out red faced and dazed.

I can’t believe he just kissed me…

“EunHa- yah whats up?” Manager Oppa asks.

“I got the list of names.” I say.

“Oh great here I’ll give it to Hong SeungHun.” Oppa says taking it.

“Okay bye.” I say getting back to the elevator which was empty.

I sighed to myself. What am I getting myself into?