Boyfriend from Best Friend

Infinite oneshots

Characters : You and Sungyeol

this is the final chapter guys, i hope you like it :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Your POV

            He is the handsome guy I’ve ever met, the guy who is very kind to me, the guy who is really look like a child, and he is the guy who stole my heart since 4 years ago. He is my junior high school friend. I know him since 7 years ago, but we didn’t really close in the past. But since 4 years ago in high school (yes, we’re on the same high school too), we’re being closed and he was very kind to me. And since the day he helped me on my dance performance, since that day I fell in love with him. He’s the only one who ever had stole my heart. He is Lee Sungyeol, the choding boy in a group called Infinite. They’re debuted as a boyband group since 2 years ago, but he never changed. He always be my choding Lee Sungyeol. And guess what, he never forget me as his friend. Last week we met on a coffee shop and we talked a lot about our new life as an artist and a smart student in one of the best Korea University. Maybe it’s been a year since we graduated from high school, but last week was the first time we met again after graduated. And no one in his group knew about my friendship with him. I never tell him that I’m in love with him, I’m scared. I’m scared if I tell him, there’s something changed in our friendship. I thought, being closed with him is more than enough, I never hope something more than that.

            I’m just staring to random things out there. I’m sitting on my chair in my vocal class. I’m waiting for my vocal lecturer, she’s really good in singing. And now, I waiting for her to gave her my task. She gave my class a task to make a song, and the theme is love. She didn’t said that love just to your boyfriend or girlfriend, but you can make the song is about your love to your parents or family or friends. And I made one is about my love to my friend. It called ‘Peach’. It’s described my feelings to him, only him, Lee Sungyeol. My lecturer saw it and played my song with the piano and asked me to sang my song. I sang it with all of my heart.

My eyes keep going to that white face
Why don’t I even get sick of you?
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy
How can you be so pretty baby?

How can I explain this feeling?
When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore

Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still
You walk toward me and you hug me

You know he’s so beautiful
Maybe you will never know
I want to hide you in my embrace

I’m not saying this out of a young heart
But I really want to marry you

Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still
You walk toward me and you hug me

Telling you multiple times is not enough
With this tickling voice
that only knows you
I will sing for you

My heart keeps going to you
I’m really going crazy

*you can listen the piano here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBz0tVmHSE

            “You’re really great, ____. I hope someday you can sing it to someone who you love. And I’ll take your task and leave now.” She said and I bowed to her. ‘I hope I can sing it for Sungyeol someday.’ I thought.

            I went to the canteen on my campus. I bought a box of chocolate milk and sit on the corner. I open my milk and started drink it. I looked to the campus park, there’s so many people there talked, played, and do some romance things. And my eyes focus on a crowd. “Why there’s so many people there?” I asked to myself. I decided to went there just to know what happened there.

            “You know, it’s Infinite’s concert ticket! I sell it, anybody want this ticket?” one of man on the crowd shouted. My eyes widen when I heard ‘Infinite’. Sungyeol asked me to come, but I can’t. So I decided to walk home. I turned my body to go home suddenly my eyes met someone’s. We stay looked each other, exactly I didn’t sure because he wear a mask and sunglasses. But I’m sure now he looked at me. He stood there and looked into my direction. I blinked my eyes and decided to left him. But when I start walk, 5 mans standing in front of me. They wear mask and sunglasses too. I’m a bit scared but just stay with straight expression. “What do you want?” I asked them. “_____-shi?” one of them who wear white plain t-shirt asked me. I just nodded. “Come with us please. We want to asked some questions to you.” The one who wear jeans jacket said to me. “Questions? About what? Just asked me here.” I said. “No, we can’t. There’s too many people here. It’s about your friend.” The one who wear soft purple t-shirt said to me. “Friend? Who?” I asked them still with my straight expression. “Do you know Lee Sungyeol from Infinite?” the one I saw before asked me. ‘How did he know that I’m Sungyeol’s friend?’ I just stand there didn’t dare to say something. “Please come with us. Please make it quick.” The one who wear green jacket said to me and he pulled me. They drag me to the black van. “Wait! Do you want to kidnapped me?!” I shout to them. “No! We just want to take to somewhere. We didn’t dare to do something bad to beautiful lady like you.” The one with jeans jacket said to me. And that’s make me more scared to them. “YAH! She will be more scared to us! Why are you always like this to every girl?!” the one I saw before yelled at him. “Just believe us. We won’t do anything to you. Just get in the van, sit and silent until we arrived.” The one with white plain t-shirt said to me and he pointed to the van door. I just get in and silent.

            Few minutes later, we arrived at an apartment building. We hopped out and get in to the building. We take lift and the one with green jacket push the 9 button. Few seconds later, we’re at 9th floor. We stand in front of the door. The one with purple t-shirt push the bell. “YAH! Open the door! Quick!” he shout on the camera.

CLICK!

            The door in front of us swung open. A thin man stand in front of us and he look so familiar. But who is he? He…. ‘OH MY GOD! HE IS LEE SUNGJONG FROM INFINITE! DON’T TELL ME…’ I thought. “You must be ____?!” he said and pulled me in. I just nodded and follow him get in. The 5 people before sit on the floor and start took of their glasses and mask. My eyes widen when I realized who they are. “I…I…Infinite?!” I yelled and pointed my finger to them. They just nodded and smile. “Sorry for the flirt before. I’m Woohyun, Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you, _____-shi.” The one with jeans jacket said and smile. “Sorry for the coldness I gave to you before. I’m Kim Myungsoo or my stage name is L.” the one who I saw before said and smile. “Hello! I’ Dongwoo. Jang dongwoo. I like dancing and do rap in Infinite.” The one with green jacket said to me as he wave his hand to me and I reply him. “Hello! I’m Infinite dancing machine Lee Howon, but call me Hoya. Have to go!” the one with purple t-shirt said as he rushed to the bathroom. “I’m Infinite maknae Lee Sungjong. Nice to meet you noona!” sungjong said to me and smile. “And I’m Infinite leader Kim Sunggyu. And sorry for make you scared today.” The one with white plain t-shirt said to me and smile. ‘They’re right. His eyes missing when he smile.’ I thought. “I’m _____. Choi _____. Nice to meet you. By the way, you said that 5 of you want to ask me some questions. What is it about?” I said. “AH! Right! Sit here, ____.” Sunggyu said to me and I obeyed. “You know Sungyeol? Since when you know him?” L asked me. “Yes, he is my friend. I knew him since middle school, but I become close with him since 4 years ago. Why?” I answer him. “When last time you meet him? Where?” Dongwoo asked me. “Last week, I met him on the coffee shop near our high school. Why?” I answer and asked again. “That’s it, Hyung! He meet her last week! He didn’t went to the gym.” Sungjong said as he pointed to Dongwoo. “When you met him last week, did he say something?” Sunggyu asked me. “Yes. He said so many things. About his life as an artist now, and his dream to study in the same university as I am. He said, sometimes he feel that he just ruined Infinite life. And he said that he always got an injury during practice and that’s make him stress because he thought he just ruined Infinite comeback. And I looked it before. I saw he performance with bandage in his hand.” I tell them. “Did he confess something to you?” Hoya asked me. I shook my head.

            “Confess about what?” I asked them. “About his feeling. I thought, he went to met you to confess that he…..” Sunggyu said but before he finished his line someone shout from the front door. “HYUNG! DON”T!!!!” it’s him. Lee Sungyeol, someone I love since 4 years ago. He run from the front door and stop behind Sunggyu and covered Sunggyu’s mouth. “Don’t tell her. I’ll tell her.” He said in panic expression. “You must be quick or we will tell her the truth.” Woohyun said and wink at me. “What is the truth? The truth about what?” I asked Woohyun. But before he answer my question, Sungyeol grabbed my hands and drag me to his room. My heart beat so fast when we arrived at his room and he lock the door. I just stood there like a dumb. “______, look. It’s not like what you thought.” He explained to me. “What do you mean, Sungyeol? I didn’t get it.” I said. Suddenly, he came to me and took my hand. He looked different today, he didn’t looked like the choding yeol with his long hair but today he looked like his grown up. He cut his hair to the short one just like when we’re high school student. I saw he piercing his ear again and it’s become 6 on the left. He really looks like a man neither than a boy.

            “______-ah, I know we’re being friend since 4 or 5 years ago. But, I can’t handle this anymore.” He said. ‘Oh God, don’t say that he tired being my friend.’ I thought. “I know you thought something about our friendship right? You thought I’m tired of our friendship right?” he asked. “How did you know what I thinking about? Oh God! You can read my mind! Is it because the injury before? You can read my mind!” I shout at him with my shock expression. “I know you for 4 years ______. No, it’s not that. Yes it’s about our friendship but that didn’t means I’m tired of you.” He explained to me as he looked to the other space. “So, what is it? You can tell me, Sungyeol.” I said to him as I took his hand. “OMO! Your hand is really cold! What’s wrong with you?” I asked him with my super worried tone. He pulled his hand and cupped my face with his two hands and he looked deeply into my eyes. “You know what? This is what I mean. I can’t handle this, the way you care to me, the way you called my name, the way you worried to me when I’m sick, the way you looked into my eyes, and the way you smile. That makes me crazy, _____. The truth what my hyungs said is about this. The truth that I’m in love with you since 5 years ago. That’s what make me want to school in the same high school with you. And now, this is my chance.” He said to me. My eyes widen when I heard what he said. ‘5 years?! He fell in love with me for 5 years?!’ I thought.

            Suddenly, he kneeled in front of me and took my hand. “______-ah my best friend, would you be my girlfriend?” he asked me with his soft voice and soft eyes focused to my eyes. Before I could answer his question, the other Infinite member open the door. “Can you answer him faster? We are really curious, _____-shi.” Dongwoo said and they all smile. “Hyung! How can you open the door? I locked it.” Sungyeol stand up and didn’t let go my hand. “We have the master key here.” Sunggyu said as he viewed the key to us. “Now, answer the question _____. We want to know the result too.” Myungsoo said as He wink to me. Seriously, his wink can make you melt in front of him.

            “Yes.” I said simple and blushed. “Just answer the question, _____ noona. Why just answer Myungsoo hyung question?” Sungjong said to me. “I answer him.” I said as I pointed to Sungyeol. “SO it means yes you want to be my girlfriend?!” Sungyeol asked to me and cupped my face. I just shyly nodded and he hugged me tight like there’s no tomorrow. “YAH! There’s your friends. It’s crazy.” I said to him as I blushed. “It’s okay, ______-shi. We didn’t saw it.” They all said.

            “______-ah, thank you for being my best friend for 4 years. And now, I want to say thank you for accept me as your boyfriend.” He said to me as he kissed my forehead and I blushed because of his sudden action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, thi is cielouete :D

thanks for subscribed and comment in my first fanfics :D

so, this is the final chapter of Infinite Oneshots.. hope you guys enjoy it and like it :D

God Bless :)