I Can't Breathe If You're Not Here With Me

Infinite oneshots

Characters: Hoya & You

hope you like it, chingu :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How about that?” He asked you as he pointing to a white wedding dress. “Hmm.. No, Hoya. It’s too expensive.” You said. “But, it’s beautiful as you.” He said teasing you. “Yah! Stop doing that. You do that once again, I’ll leave you here.” You said. “Okay. But, try this first. Pleaseee..” he said and doing aegyo. “Okay, just try.” You said and he smile widely and handed the dress to you and you get in to the fitting room. Few minutes later, you come out of the fitting room with the dress falls perfectly in your thin body. 

He sees you with the wedding dress and said "You're so beautiful in that dress, the way I think.Lady, I take this dress!"Your eyes widen when you hearhis words."Hoya! It’s too expensive. You crazy?""No. over to my future wife, I'm willing to buy any dress and whatever.Even more expensive than it would be a dress I bought for you."He said as he kissed his forehead.

You and Hoya got to the car park and walked side by side with Hoya to the Hoya’s car. He’s holding your hand tight. You got up to Hoya’s car and sit on the passenger seat beside Hoya. Hoya drove you home. Along the way, you both talked about many things, especially about the wedding that you will soon carry out two more months.Besides, you talk about Hoya dance career and about your job as an accountant at a company. Suddenly, Hoya’s view turn white and he heard you scream. "HOYA WATCH OUT!" then all went dark. You just heard ‘BAM BAM BAM’ and the car rolled on the road after crashing into a truck. You two are not unconscious.

2 Weeks Later After The Car Accident

Hoya walked in to your room. He handed you a flower bouquet. You took it and stare it with no expression. “Why?” he asked you. “Nothing.” You said as you place it to your table. “Thanks.” You said and try your best to smile. “Wanna talk with me?” he asked you. “No. it’s okay. Why you here? Today is your performance day. Why are you here?” you asked him. “I canceled it. I want to see you, I want to here with you.” He said and he handed you a cup of milk. “WHY?! WHY HOYA?! WHY?! YOU SHOULD GO! YOU CAN’T BE WITH ME ANYMORE!” you said to him and his eyes widen. “What do you meant, ____? Why I can’t be with you? I’m your fiancé, _____. Did you forget about that?” he asked you, he try his best to not cry. “NO! You can’t. You just can’t be with me, Hoya. Just looked for another girl and leave me here ALL ALONE!” you said and your tears flooded and make your cheek wet. He looked at you and he took your hands. He stared you cry. His heart really hurt, he hurt because of your sudden action and what you said. You pulled your hands off his grabbed “Just go, Hoya. I want to be all alone now.” You said to him and looked to another way. “I’ll go. I’ll be back soon. ______, please think about that again. I really am love you, _____.” He said to you, you just stared out to the window and Hoya went out. Hoya walked to his car and sit on the driver seat. “What should I do? Why she told me that thing? Why? _____, I’m sorry if I have a mistake.” He talked to himself. He dragged himself to Woohyun’s house.

Hoya’s POV

“Hey, Hoya! Come in.” wooyhun said as he opened the door. “Woohyun, are you busy?” I asked him. “No, why?” he asked. “You’re not going out with your girlfriend (from the last chapter :D)?” I asked him. “No, she’s busy practice choir at the church. Why? Do you need her? Is there something wrong?” he asked me with his concerned face. “No, I need you. I need my best friend tonight. I want to ask you something.” I said he just nodded. “What will you do if your fiancé ask you to stay away from her and she ask you to find another girl?” I asked him with my frustrated face. “What do you meant? Is _____ asked you that?” he said I just nodded. “Why?! How can?! What did you do to her?!” he asked me. “I don’t know! I asked her this evening but she just…. You know, she just avoided. I’m going crazy! You know I love her so much, Woohyun. Please, help me. Tell her I love her, I don’t want another girl, I just want her. Please.” I can’t handle it anymore, soon tears streaming my cheeks. Wooyhun saw me and he touch my shoulder. “I thought she need time Hoya. You know… her foot…” Woohyun said something about _____ but I don’t know about what he wanted to talk about. “What do you mean? What’s wrong with her foot?” Woohyun really shocked with my sudden action he just quite. “YAH! NAM WOOHYUN ANSWER ME!” I yelled at him. “Okay, I’ll tell you. But please let me go. It hurts you know?” he said to me and I let him go from my grabbed. “I’ll tell you. After your car accident, I went to the hospital with my girlfriend to see you and ____. But, the nurse said you’ve check out that morning but ____ still in her room. I decided to see ____ first and then went to your house. When I and my girlfriend arrived there, the Doctor said to ____ that she can’t walked anymore, she can’t stand in her foot anymore, and she can’t do the thing she love to… Dancing. She can’t dance anymore. When she saw me in front of her room’s door and I walked in she asked me to not tell you about her condition. She really loves you, Hoya. But, she tell me that you’re a popular dancer and she didn’t want you thought about her anymore. I tell her that you really love her but she said she didn’t want to hurt you with her condition.” He tell me everything and my tears soon run into my cheek. “Just let her do everything she want. Let her think about your relationship, and you too. You have to think about her too. Think about what will you do to make her happy.” He said to me. “I’ll think about it.” I said and drove home.

3 months later

“HOYA! HOYA! HOYA! WOOHYUN! WOOHYUN! WOOHYUN!” the crowd shout his name. They want him, only him. Few seconds later Hoya get in to the stage and ready in his position. Soon the music start and he start dancing with his friend Woohyun. 3 minutes on the stage make them hotter and feel the crowd on this hall. The dance stop after Hoya and Woohyun make a ‘freeze’ move. And the crowd start shouting their name again and again. Woohyun wave his hand to the crowd and smile widely to the fans and start doing aegyo. Suddenly Hoya saw her face in the crowd. “_____” he said in low voice. He jump from the stage and walked to you. Youpanic and immediately move your wheelchair and trying to avoid Hoya. But he immediately pulled your wheelchair and stood right in front of you. You stare at him in his eyes. You saw something in his eyes. Something pain, hurt, and disappointed. As fast as he can, he hug you tight. “I miss you, ______-ah.” Because of his sudden action, all of the fans scream ‘oooooowwww’ some fans said “Why is Hoya doing that to that disabled girl? We’re prettier than her.” Woohyun heard that and said with mic from the stage. “Maybe you think she’s ugly, and she can’t walk. But, if you really a FANS of Hoya you should give him support. He will married her, but she rejected it because of what you said ‘disabled’. But if you know how is Hoya’s feeling to her, he just really love her so much. Please help him.” He said. You and Hoya just  stared at him and then stared each other.

“_____-ah, saranghae… will you married me?” he said to you. “I… I….” “ACCEPT HIM! ACCEPT HIM!” the crowd suddenly yelled at you and Hoya. “But, I can’t walk anymore, I can’t dance anymore, I’ll only bother you and your work.” You said with your trembling voice. “I know, and I’ll protect you. I just want to be with you till the end of my life, _____-ah.” He said to you and kissed your forehead. “I’ll try to be the best wife for this man in front of me.” You said and hug him tight. “Thanks, _____. I love you.” Hoya said to you and kissed you and you kissed him back. The crowd start yelling ‘oooowww, congrats HOYA!’. And woohyun just stared at the two of you and smile widely.

The Wedding day

“You’re nervous?” your dad asked you as he rubbed your hand and you nodded. “Here we go, just relax, ok?” your dad said and you nodded. The gate opened, you and your father enter the church and all of the audience saw you. You entered the church with your wheelchair and your father pushed it from behind. You smile widely and you saw Hoya smile more widely than you.

~~

“Now, you’re a husband and wife. Groom, you can kiss the bride.” The Pasteur said and Hoya kiss your pinkish lips softly and you kiss him back. After the kiss, all of the audience said with happiness “CONGRATULATION!”.

The two of you, arrived at home. Suddenly your mom and his mother said “Hoya, _____, we can’t wait for grandchild, ne?” your eyes widen and saw Hoya blushed. “Eottokae?” you said with low voice but Hoya heard it. “It’s okay, we can do ‘it’ if you’re ready.” He pushed your wheelchair and dragged you to the garden.

He seated you on his lap when you two arrived at the garden. He trailed his fingers on your soft hair. “I’m happy we can be together, _____-ah. Saranghae.” He said to you and stared your eyes softly. “Me too. I’m happy and saranghae, Hoya.” You kissed his lips and he kissed you back. You break the kiss and stared on his eyes softly. “_____, you know what? I can’t breathe if you’re not here with me.” He said and you smile to him. He kissed your forehead and hugged you thight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for late update :'(

i'm so frustrated with mid term :'(

it start today and few of the questions really hard to solve it :(