First Kiss

Infinite oneshots

Characters: you, sunggyu

 

hope you guys like it... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It’s rain. What are you doing now, oppa? I missed you so much.” you said as you saw two couples in front of you kissing from the café near your campus. Before you realized, the tears slipped over your cheeks and you quick wiped it. You really don’t like yourself when you like this. When you really missed your boyfriend, Kim Sung Gyu. Yes. Kim Sung Gyu, the leader of boyband Infinite is your boyfriend since 3 years ago. You really love him even if he always leave you alone on your apartment. He always busy with his boyband and his schedule. They’re knows. The member of Infinite knows about your relationship with Sung Gyu and they accept you because of your kindness and your patience. Usually, you can handle your longing to Sung Gyu. But today, it’s different. You feel all alone in the rainy day and your bad day.

Flashback

“___-shi. Meet me in my office.”Mr. Kang said to you when your design class end. You just nodded and follow him to his office. “Please take a seat, ____-shi.” You do what he told to you and take a seat infront of him. “___-shi, do you have problem right now?” your eyes widen when you hear it. “I mean like, you broke up with your boyfriend maybe you got rejected, or maybe you have fight with your boyfriend?” you just stared at him with your ‘what do you mean mister’ look. “Because you didn’t pay attention in my class. You just stared random things out of the window and lace your chin on your palm. What’s wrong? You can share with me if you want. Just imagine that I’m your father.” You just took a deep breath and sighed. “I’m so sorry Mr.Kang I don’t pay attention in your class before. I’m just thinking of something. And thank you very much because your concern but I think I can’t share it with you.” you tried your best to smile. “Okay, I can understand. i hope you can more pay attention in my next class, okay?” you just nodded. “You can go now.” he smiled at you as you bow and walk out of his office.

“How can he understand that I missed my boy?” you asked to yourself as you walk to the park. You just walked with your head down until you bumped to someone. She brought cola on her hand and when you bumped to her, the cola spilled on your sweater. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” she asked as she helped you to stand up and clean your sweater with tissue. “It’s okay, I can clean it in the bathroom.” You just stand up and smile to her. She left you there and bow before she left. You just walk to the bathroom and clean it. And then you decided to go to the nearest café, and there you are now.

End of flashback

You sit on the corner of the café and zipped your sweater, leave you just with your t-shirt and jeans. Too bad for you, it’s too cold since it was rain outside. You handed your coffee and feel the warmth and sipped it and you just remember random things about you and sunggyu. “It’s been 2 months since I met you, before your comeback.” You just stared to the street and feel the warmth of your coffee until you felt someone placed a jacket on your shoulders. You looked up and found the boy you missed so much, Kim Sunggyu. “You’ll be cold if you’re not wear jacket,____” he said to you as he smile to you and seat next to you. He wear his hat and glasses to cover his face (he is an idol, remember?). you just blink and saw his eyes, you were to shock see him now. “What are you doing here all alone?” he ask you as he sipped your coffee. Still not giving him responses, just stared at him. He saw you just looking him, slowly he grabbed your hand and slipped his fingers to yours. “Are you okay, babe?” you just nodded. “You wanna go home now? I’ll take you home.” Again, you just nodded. Two of you just out the café and walk hand in hand under the umbrella, but there’s awkward silence between you and Sunggyu. 15 minutes passed and you two arrived at your apartment. Sunggyu sit on the couch as you walk to your room and change home simple clothes. Sunggyu saw you out from your bedroom and walk to you. He grabbed your wirst and pull you to his arms and hugged you tight. “I missed you ____. I’m so sorry I didn’t call you for half months.” He said as he close his eyes and kissed the top of your head. “I missed you too, Sunggyu oppa. It’s okay, I can understand that you’re busy with Infinite.” You said as you pulled yourself from his arms and looked into his eyes.

“You looked tired, oppa. Wanna some snacks?” you asked him as you walk to the kitchen to get some snacks. He follow you and help you get the snacks. You two decided to watch random tv program because it’s rainy outside so they can’t go outside. Sunggyu found something interesting and start to watch it. He enjoyed the program, actually it’s drama. “____, wanna some water? I’ll get….” He paused on his words when he saw you fall asleep and your head just like wanna drop to the floor. He quickly take your head and place it to his shoulder. He slipped his fingers to your smooth hair and just watch you sleep. ‘you look cute,___. This is the reason why I love you.’ He gazed at your beautiful face when you slowly open your eyes. “Oppa, I’m sorry. Are you tired? Do you want to get some rest on my bedroom?” you ask him and he just shook his head. Slowly he place his hand on your waist and pull you closer to him and slowly he gently his face and get ready to kiss you but you quickly pull your face and covered your blushing face. “You look so cute, babe.” He tease you. “Oppa! You know that I don’t want to kiss before we fix that we’ll married!” you said and pout. He then down on his knee and take your hand, “Oppa what are…” “Then, will you marry me ____?” he gently said it as he looked deep in your eyes. Your eyes widen. But he just waiting your answer. You slowly nodded and smile to him. “Thanks ____, I love you.” He said as he kiss your pinky lips gently. It’s not your first passionate kiss, it’s just your first sweet kiss. You two broke the kiss as you say “I love you too, Sunggyu oppa.” He hugged you tight like there’s no tomorrow. And that's how you submit your first kiss for your future husband, Kim Sunggyu the leader of boyband Infinite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know it's ... :(

sorry it's my first time writing :'(

 

i don't own the picture :D