'Thanks Because You Love Me'

Infinite oneshots

Characters: Myungsoo and You

hope you like it guys :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

        “Good Morning, Class! Submit your homework now.” Mr. Jung said as he entered the class. The whole class submit their homework lazily. I submit my homework and then sit again on my chair. The Chemistry lesson started and almost the whole class didn’t focus with the lesson. I sat on the back of the class, so I can see what my friends doing when the class started. Some of them sooooo focus on the lesson, some of them just played with their cell phone and texts random people. Some of them just talked with their chair mate. I sit beside Woohyun and he was busy flirting with girls in front of us. I tried so hard to focus on the lesson. When I was about to focus on it, someone from beside called me. I turned my head to see who it is, and it’s Hoya. I signed him ‘What’ and he threw me a piece of paper. “I’m bored. Let’s go to bathroom.” That write on it. “I tried my best to focus on it, Hoya but you ruined it. Just go by yourself or your girlfriend maybe. Do something ‘fun’ with her, isn’t that better than bother me?” I replied him and threw the paper to Hoya but Ithrew the paper too much and it fell right on _____’s table. She opened it and looked at me. I was so embrace and face palm myself. Hoya and Sungyeol just laugh at me. _____ gave the paper to Hoya, shook her head and smirk. ‘Ah, so stupid!’ And Mr. Jung’s class ended after 45 minutes. Me and Infinite (my best friends) went to canteen to have lunch.

            Hoya kept teasing me about the accident at the class. Yes, they all know that I love _____. _____ is my friend since elementary school. When we were in elementary we always walked home and goes to school together, but since junior high school, we didn’t do that again because it’s too embrace. “Myungsoo, I wanna asked you about something.” Sunggyu said to me. “What?” I said. “What did you see on _____ that make you really fell in love with her?” he asked me and I froze on my chair just stared my food. “I don’t know.” I said and still stared my food and played with it. “Hey. May I join with you guys? There’s no place everywhere.” It’s her voice. Oh my God, my heartbeat! The 6 just stare at me because there’s an empty chair beside me. “If I can’t I just eat at the park then.” She about to leave but I grabbed her tray and placed them on the table beside my tray. “Of course you can, _____. Sit here.” I said but still, I can’t control my heartbeat. “Thank you, Myungsoo-shi.” She said to me and smile. I just smile to her and I can’t stop smile just like crazy guy. ‘Oh my God! She’s soooooooo beautiful! Her eyes, her lips, her cheek, all of her make me crazy!’ After we finished eat our lunch, we came back to the class and still _____ with us. We’re talking a lot of things, we did that because we never talking to her that much. So we just wanna know about her. “Myungsoo, you stay with her okay? We have something to do.” Hoya said to me. “But, guys. I….” “Good luck, Myungsoo!” Sungjong whispered on my ears and the others walked left me and ______ alone and then they winked to me. So we decided to walked to the class together.

            “Hmm.. Did you realize all of the people in this corridor just stared at us?” she asked me and of course I realize about that because I never walked with girls before. “Yes. Why? You’re not comfortable?” I asked her and stay cool. “A little bit. But it’s okay, I’m happy because I can walked with you.” She said and…. ‘Wait! Did she just said that she like me? NO! She just said she’s happy not like me! PABO, Myungsoo!’ “Sorry, what did you say?” I asked her. “I said I’m happy because I can walk with you, it’s been so long. Since we’re in elementary school right?” she said. “Ah, yes. You know, I miss our friendship. Walked together, eat lunch together, do our homework together, anything together.” I said to her and I just stared my step on the floor. “Hmm.. Myungsoo?” she called me. “Yes?” “Can we do that again?”she asked me and ‘She blushed!’ “Of course! But, is there someone will be mad?” I asked her she shoot her eyes open and stare me. “What? I’m just asking for permission, girl.” I said to her and laughing at her sudden action. “No. Of course not! Who will it be? Isn’t it your girlfriend will be mad?” she said and laughing too. “What?! No! I have nothing.” I whisper on the last word hope she didn’t heard it but she heard it. “No way! You the prince charming KIM MYUNGSOO didn’t have girlfriend?! You must be kidding me right, Myungsoo?” “Shhh! Lower your voice, young lady.” I cover with my hands. She nodded and I let my hand off of . “But, I heard from the others that when girls confess to you, you always said that you have girlfriend. So what does it means, Kim Myungsoo? You just lied to me right? So we can do our activity like we were in elementary school right?” she asked me while she sit on the chair at the park and I followed her. “No, I didn’t lied to you. I lied to them. I just didn’t like them, so I just said that I have girlfriend already. But if I said to them ‘sorry but I don’t like you’ (imitating acoldmanwhorefuseda girl) I’ll hurt them, Choi ______.” I said and poked her cheek. And she blushed. ‘Oh God, she’s so cute when she blushed’ “Oooo really? I believe you, Kim Myungsoo.” She said as she clap her hands and laughing tease me. ‘Long time not saw you laughing this close, _____’ we continued talking and joking together. “I’m really happy today. Thanks, _____.” “What make you happy?” she asked me innocent. “This. Because of this time we’re together and remember our past. Let’s go!” I grabbed her hands and walking together. No! We’re not hand in hand, guys J.

 

3 weeks later

            It’s been 3 weeks since we start our friendship again. I came to her house and meet her mom again, and she asked me many things. I’m so happy became friend again with her. But of course, I didn’t forget my best friend Infinite. They helped me to close with her again, so I decided to treat them today. ‘And yes, with _____ too!’.

            I waited ______ in front of my gate, because her house 4houses further away from the direction we are going to school. Today is Friday, so we didn’t use uniform. In my school, every Friday is free uniform day. I just wear a simple clothes.

 

I wait and wait her. I felt something on my shoes. “Oh! A kitty, waah.. Are you hungry?” I looked at my shoes and found that little cat on my shoes, I give my milk to the kitty and the fur. Suddenly “Waaaah! She’s sooooo cute, Myungsoo! Is she yours?” she said and I saw her in front of me. My mouth totally opened because I saw her. ‘God, she’s so beautiful just like an angel with that outfit.’

 

She shook her hands in front of my face because I just stared at her. “Myungsoo, are you okay?” she asked me. I shook my heads and said “I’m okay, _____. Let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and yes, we walked to school hand in hand!

            Everyone at school watched us together hand in hand and joking. I can see on the girls face they’re so jealous, really. “Hey guys!” we both called Infinite at the same time and when we realized, we stared each other and laughing. “Are you two together already?” Dongwoo and Woohyun asked us and then we laughed even louder than before. They just stared us confused. “No guys. We just played a game.” She said as she stop laughing and wiped her tears. “Game? What game?” Sunggyu asked. “We just played truth or dare, hyung. She said dare, so I dare her to walk with me to school hand in hand.” I explained to them. “I’m almost late, Myungsoo. Get off of me okay?” she asked me. “Okay, but we have to continue it on lunch time ‘kay?” I said and she nodded and then she walked to her class.

            It’s lunch time and I so excited to met ______ and continue our game. ‘Where is she?’ I thought. “MYUNGSOO! Over here!” someone shout to me and I looked to the direction of the voice. ‘There she is with the rest of Infinite. Myungsoo, inhale exhale inhale exhale.’ I waved my hand and walked to them. I sat in front of her and smile to them. “So, should we continue the game?” Sunggyu said. “What game?” I asked to him as I sipped my milk. “Truth or dare, pabo.” He answer and that make my eyes widen. “I thought that’s the game of mine and _____’s. Why should ‘WE’ continue with all of you?” I asked them. “Calm down, Myungie. I thought it will be fun if we play together here at lunch time.” She said as she smiled to me, I just looked away pretend to looked I’m mad. “Myungie… Please..” She said as she show me her puppy eyes. “OKAY! But start from you, Kim Sunggyu.” I said as I stuck my tongue out. “Why me?!” he protest. “So, no need to play.” I said. “Okay! I choose truth. Come on, asked me something.” Sunggyu said. “Hmm… When did you get your first kiss?” Woohyun asked, Sunggyu slowly blushed and I saw _____ start laughing and she looked beautiful. “I haven’t kissed before.” Sunggyu said. “NO WAY! I saw you kissed a girl from our school two days ago.” ______ said and Sunggyu looked to _____ with his eyes WIDELY open. “Sunggyu, I know you tried hard to open your eyes, but it still didn’t work.” Sungjong said. “YAH! IT”S OPEN WIDELY AND YOU SAID IT DIDN’T WORK?” Sunggyu said and he locked Sungjong’s neck. “So, Kim Sunggyu what is the answer?” Hoya said. “Okay, that’s it. NEXT!” he start yelled because of annoyed with my question. “Okay, next is…… ______ pick one.” Hoya said to her. “Hmmm… Myungsoo?” _____ said and I just stared at her. ‘this is your time, Myungsoo! Hwaitting!’ “So, truth or dare?” Sungjong asked to me. “Dare.” I just answer him simple. “Do what I said to you Woohyun.” I whispered to Woohyun. “So Myungsoo, do you have crush with girl in our school?” Woohyun asked me and I just nodded. I saw _____’s face change like a bit ‘sad?’. “Okay then, find her and bring her here and then confess to her. Deal?” Woohyun said and _____ stared at me. “Okay. She’s here, so I’ll confess to her.” I said and Sungyeol pretend like he didn’t know who is she. “Really?! Who? Where is she? Which table?” Sungyeol asked me and I’m just walked to ______’s back. “Here.” I said as I tapped her shoulder. “What?!” She turned her face to me with her eyes TOTALLY WIDE. “So, it’s _____ huh?” Woohyun asked to me and he smirk. I just nodded and smirk. “Confess to her.” Woohyun said. “______, I know it’s a bit awkward but this is the truth. I really like since junior high school but I haven’t strength to confess to you. So, I like you. No. I love you, would you be my girlfriend?” I said to her, her eyes just focus on my eyes and they start teary. “Why? You didn’t like me? It’s okay, I can understand.” I said and turned around but suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand.

            “Wait. I want to explain something, but just the two of us.” She said to me. I’m so confused. ‘What kind of something she wanted to explain to me?’ but I just nodded and she drag me to the park. “Myungsoo… I want to tell you something. It’s about us.” She said to me. “Okay, so?” I said. “I really like you. Okay, I hate you when you leave me on the middle school but in my deepest heart I really like you. But, I can’t accept you.” She said as she kept her head down. “What do you mean you can’t accept me? Why?” I asked her. I felt my heart sink and I really really disappointed with her decision. “I have a boyfriend. I can’t broke my relationship with him.” She explained to me. “Who?” I said with my cold expression. “What?” she asked me innocent. “Your boyfriend. Who is he?” I asked her. “It’s Yongguk oppa.” She said and my eyes widen. “YONGGUK?! That BANG YONGGUK?! That bastard?!” I yelled at her. She just nodded and said “Sorry, Myungsoo. I know you hate him. But, why you hate him? He looked so calm and cheerful and kind. But why you hate him, Myungsoo?” she said and I just said “Shut up! I know, you didn’t love him! And why I hate him? It’s not your business!” and with that, I left her alone. I passed the other members and they just saw my anger face.

            “WHY MUST THAT BUSTARD?!” I yelled to the mirror when I arrived at my room. I kick all the things in front of me and throw them. “I love you, _____. But why you end up with him? He was the boy who take my little sister’s future. And now, he dated you?” I said as my tears run to my cheeks. Suddenly I heard someone open my door. “Oppa are you okay?” she came to me and she saw my teary eyes. “OMO! Oppa, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” she asked me and she wiped my tears. “Myunghee-ah, why this can be happened?” I asked my little sister. “What happened?” she asked me as she hugged me. “Why must she being together with that bustard? Why he ruin your future? Why, Myunghee? Why?” I said as her tears start run to her cheeks. “Oppa, it’s okay. I can survive. I have you, I have my bestfriend. But who is she?” she asked me. “______.” I said slowly. “_____ unnie?! This can’t be happen!” she said almost yelled. “Did _____ unnie knows about my condition?” she asked me and I shook my head. “I have to go” she said as she rushed outside. “Myunghee! Where are you going?!” I yelled at her but she just kept runaway and I just followed her. Until she stop at _____’s house. “UNNIE! ______ UNNIE!” she yelled as she knocked the door. “Oh, Myunghee-ah! What’s wrong?” ______ said confused. “Unnie, you can’t be with that bustard! You can’t be with that Bang Yong…..” she stop her sentence as she saw that bustard at ______’s house. I saw his face and I just want to kill him. I clenched my hands and I grit my teeth in anger. “You?” Myunghee said as her tears falls down. “Wait! You know him, Myunghee?” _____ asked Myunghee. “He… he…” “He’s the one who Myunghee 2 months ago and he didn’t want to take his responsibility.” I said with my anger tone. “Look, Myungsoo. I gave her my money and that’s her mistake too. She didn’t try to fight me.” He said and that’s make me angry. “That’s enough, Bang Yong Guk!” I yelled at him and try to punch him but ______ stop right in front of me and stopped me. “That’s enough, Kim Myungsoo.” She said and she turned around to face Yong Guk. Suddenly…

PLAK!

            ‘She slapped him? Why? I thought she love him.’ “That’s for Myunghee!” and then,

PLAK!

            ‘The other slapped for?’“And that’s for take me as your girlfriend!” suddenly,

PLAK!

            “And that’s for threatened me to be your girlfriend by take Myungsoo name!” she yelled. ‘Wait! What? Threatened her and take my name?’ by that slapped, Yong Guk went out. Me and _____  just stared each other. “What do you mean? He threatened you?” I asked her. “He said if I didn’t want to be his girlfriend for 2 months, he will hurt you.” She said as she helped Myunghee sit on the couch and then she went to the kitchen and take a glass of water. Myunghee gave me a signal to go to her so I just went to her. When she wanted to back to Myunghee, I block her road. “Why you care? If he hurt me, why you care?” I asked her. “Because I love you of course! PABO!” she said as she walked away. After _____ gave Myunghee the water, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the kitchen. “Say it again.” I said. “What?” she acted like nothing happened. “What you say here before.” I said again but she down her face so I take her chin and make her face me. “I love you too.” I said and I kissed her pinky lips and she kissed me back. And then we pulled away. We stared each other and silence. After few seconds, she broke the silence “Kim Myungsoo, I love you.” She said. “I love you too, ______. So, we’re a couple now?” I asked her and she just nodded. We laugh because of embarrassed.

            “Oppa! Let’s go home! I miss my hubby!” Myunghee yelled. “Hubby?” _____ asked me. “Dongwoo hyung. Exactly, they will married next month.” I said and her jaw dropped, shock. “He’s not your hubby!” I yelled at Myunghee as I walked towards her. “Yet!” she answer me. “Wah, you will happy with him. Chukae, dongsaeng-i!” _____ said. “And you will happy with me too.” I said to her as I kissed her cheek.

            ‘______, thanks because you love me.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't own the picture :P

by the way, i'm so sorry to all of you who is a fans of Bang Yong Guk from B.A.P.. :(

i really make him look like jerk in this chapter :(

but thats my cousin request, she said she want Yong Guk in this chapter even if he has to be a jerk :(

jeongmal mianhae :'(

i'm so sorry for so LATE update.. :(

i have so many tasks and exam too... so this is my update...

this is my friend's request :D

"Kay, Dongsaeng-i, this is for you! thanks for giving me support.. :D"

please comment and subscribe guys.. :)

God Bless :)