Under The Sky

Infinite oneshots

Characters: Woohyun & You

i have this inspiration when i was in class :)

hope you like it, Nam Woohyun Fans! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You checked yourself on the mirror for the last time before you went. You went to the church to attend a choir practice. You looked beautiful with your soft green dress and black belt and black flatshoes with green ribbon in it. you fasten your steps to the bus stop when you saw the bus stop there.

Finally you reach the bus and sit beside the window. On your left there’s 2 boys, maybe in your age. Infront of you there’s 2 boys maybe they’re younger than you. Behind you there’s 2 other boys older than you. 6 of them saw you and you just smile and then, they start talking again. “Oh, Hyung! Woohyun hyung is here!” the younger one said with his girlie voice. “YAH! Where have you been?” the older, maybe the leader said to the ‘Woohyun’ boy who stand beside you now. “Mian, Hyung. Hmm.. Excuse me beautiful girl, may I sit here?” he asked you as he pointed the empty chair beside you and smile. You just smile and nodded. ‘He is really handsome.’ You thought when you saw his handsome face. He sit beside you and start talking with his 6 friends around you. You just stare out the street and think about random things. Few minutes later, you arrived at the bus stop infront of the church. You excuse to the ‘Woohyun’ boy beside you to get out of the chair, he gently stand up and helped you out from the chair  “Thanks” you said and you walked pass the bus door. He watched every move you made. He saw you across the street and get in the church. ‘She must be a religion girl. And she is so beautiful. Hope I can met her again.’ He thought and smirk.

“Guys, thanks for coming today. We have another practice on Tuesday. And, be careful on your way. God Bless you.” The conductor said to the rest member of the choir. “____-ah, we want to go to coffee shop around here you wanna joined with us?” Eunjae, one of choir member said to you. “I’d love too. But, I have class for tomorrow. And it’s already 11.15pm. and I should walked Taegoon(the youngest member on your choir, you usually walked him home since he still 12 years old and he’s your nephew) home.” “It’s okay, be careful ____-ah. Annyeong, Taegoon-ah!” they said and wave to Taegoon and leave. “Imo, gaja!” he said and pull your arms. You two waiting for a bus on the bus stop. He yawned for couple times. “Taegoon-ah, are you sleepy?” you asked him and he just nodded. And then the bus come and you two get in the bus and found sit on the corner of the bus. You sit there and Taegoon quickly rested his head on your lap. You let him and stare to the 7 boys infront of you, and then you smile.

“Hyung, isn’t she the girl sitting next to you before?” the younger said. ‘Unbelievable! I met her again! I have to go to that girl and ask her name and number.’ Woohyun thought. He slowly walked to you and sat beside Taegoon’s leg. “Hey, we meet again. We sat side by side this evening.” Woohyun start the conversation. “Oh, yes. You are the ‘Woohyun’ boy right?” you said and smile to him. “Yes! But, how did you know my name?” he asked you with his confuse face. “Your friend, the boy with blue T-shirt say it to the boy with gray jacket and you called him ‘Hyung’. So I heard it.” you said and smile to him. ‘Oh my God, help me to handle my heart beat. She’s damn beautiful!’ “This is not fair! You know my name, but I don’t even know your name!” he said and acted like angry. You giggled with his reaction “My name is _____.” You said to him and hereached outhis hands toshake handswithyou. You shook it and smile. “By the way, who is this little boy?” he asked you and pointed to your nephew. “He is Taegoon, my nephew.” “What did you do on the church ‘till late night?” “I’m practice. Choir practice for Easter.” “With him?” “Yes, he has a nice voice. So I take him with me.” You said. “Hmm.. How about your voice? Is it good? Great? Nice? Or…” “No. My voice isn’t nice or great or good. It’s bad. Really bad.” You said and wave your hands infront of him. He just giggled. You two continue to talking about random things. “Hmmm.. ____, can I get your phone number? Because I like to talking to you, so?” he asked you. You nodded and give him your number. Few minutes later, you and Taegoon out from the bus and wave to him as he wave to you.

It’s been 5 months since you know Woohyun. He’s a very kind man and he’s really fun. You realized that slowly but sure you fell in love with him. Almost everyday, he picked you up and walked you to your campus and then walked you home and sometimes he asked you to have a cup of coffee on the coffee shop. Every Saturday and Tuesday, they went to the church to accompanyyourchoirpractice. he loved tohear you sing. Especially in parts of your solo in one of the song. Yes. You have solo part on Ave Maria. He always said that your voice just like an angel. And you always blushed when he said it.

“Hmm.. _____-ah.” He called your name. “Ne, Woohyun-ah?” you turned your face to face him. His face turned nervous, “Are you sick?” you asked him concern with his nervous face. “No, I’m fine. It’s just…” “Just?” “Wouldyoumindifiaskedyououtforadatetomorrow? (Would you mind if I asked you out for a date tomorrow?)” he said it soooooo fast and you can’t hear it clearly. “What did you say? I just can hear would and tomorrow.” You asked him with your confuse face. “Forget it. you have to take a rest. I’ll go, bye!” he said but as fast as you can, you grabbed his wrist and pull him. “No! it’s not fair! I want to hear it.” you said. “Hear what?” he acted like he didn’t do anything. “Your sentences before. I think I heard it, but I want to make sure what I’ve heard.” his jaw dropped when he heard you say that you heard his word. He sighed “I said. Would mind if I asked you out for a date tomorrow?” he said slowly and he blushed. “Of course. Why not! I’d love too.” You said, nodding and smile sweetly. “Really?!” he asked you and you nodded again. “Okay, I’ll pick you 6.30 pm. Make sure that you wore something semi-formal clothes.” He said and wink to you and you smile. And then he went to his house. When he arrived at a crossroads, she jumped for joy and clapped his hands several times. You saw it and you just giggled at his reaction.

-Your Date’s day-

You prepare yourself for the last time on the mirror for your date with Woohyun today. It’s already 6 pm. You sit on the couch and wait Woohyun pick you.

6.30pm….. Your heart start beating faster than before.

DING DONG!

Youjump off the couch, take a deep breath and exhale. You to the door and opened it. You saw Woohyun standing right infront of you. You freeze when you saw Woohyun. ‘OH MY GOD! HE’S REALLY HANDSOME WITH THAT OUTFIT!’ you thought. He did the same thing with you, he just standing there and freeze. ‘SHE’S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!’ he thought. Yes, you look beautiful like this (your clothes, bag, and your hair just pretend it like this picture).

“So, we go now?” just when you asked him, it started rain. “Oh, Damn!” he curse under his breathe. “Woohyun-ah, come in first. We can wait until the rain stop.” You said and he follow you went inside the house. You pleased him to sit on the couch and went to the kitchen made a hot chocolate for the two of you. “Here.” You said as you handed the hot chocolate to Woohyun. “_____-ah, mianhae.. This is not what I planned.” He said as he accepted your hot chocolate. “It’s okay, this is not your fault. We can waited here and we can do it next time if the rain didn’t stop soon.” You said and you sit beside him and sipped your hot chocolate. You took your cup on the table and he did the same thing as you. He took your hand and saw you on the eyes. You blushed at his sudden action. “____-ah, what am I for you? Friend?” he asked you and softened his gazed to you. “What do you mean?” you pulled your hand from his grabbed and you looked the other side. “Look! The rain’s stop!” you said happily and stand but he grabbed your arms and make you sit again. You saw him, he looked so frustrated. “Can you please answer my question first?” he asked you. “Hmmm… I don’t know, Woohyun-ah.” You said and keep your head down. “Can we just went to the garden and saw the sky?” you asked him. “Why?” “I just want it, and I’ll give my answer there.” You said as you pulled him to stand and dragged him to your garden, he just follow you.

“Hmmm… I’m sorry for today. Allour plansfailbecause ofrain. I’m sorry.” He said. “"This is not your fault, it’s good enough by the way. When the rain had stopped we can stand together here and looked at the sky.” You said to him and smile. “Yes. And I hope that time would stop for a moment and we can be satisfied as we looked at the stars and….." he said but he didn’t complete his sentences. “And we can stay like this for a moment?” you continued it but asking him. “No. not a moment, but forever.” He said and he kissed your pinkish lips, and you kissed him back.

“I love you, _____-ah. Be mine?” he said to you after he broke the kiss. “I love you too, Woohyun-ah. And yes, from now I’m yours.” You answer him and smile. You can said that the time stop for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry i'm not updated for a while... :(

i have so much coursework and I was going crazy for 2 weeks later I'll be facing midterm. : '(

so, please support me with your comments and subscribes.. GBU :D