Thank You for Accept Me as Your Child Father

Infinite oneshots

Characters : Myunghee (You) and Dongwoo

hope you like it, chingu :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

            It’s Saturday (late) night and I’m still on my auntie’s shop to help her since this afternoon. “Myunghee, you can go home now. Thank you very much because you helped me. But I’m sorry, I can’t drive you home. I still have something to do. Can you go home by yourself?” my auntie said. “Gwaenchana ahjumma, I can go home by myself.” I said. “I’ll call Myungsoo to pick you up.” My auntie said as she took her phone. “Ani. Jeongmal gwaenchana (it’s really okay). I can go home by myself. Annyeong auntie!” I said as I went out and waved my hand to my aunt and she replied my wave. “Wah, it’s really cold. I should go home faster.” I said to myself as I pressed my jacket to keep me warm.

            I stared at the shop on my left, there’s a mannequin use a floral dress. It’s really beautiful  but then I saw the price tag “Oh God, it’s really expensive. Oppa will kill me if I asked him to bought me that beautiful dress.” I said as I fasten my step away from that mannequin. I walked peacefully but suddenly I heard footstep behind me. I was really scared, I fasten my step but the footstep came nearer to me. I didn’t want to look back because I was too scared. I pray Our Father silently. Really, I was really scared. But then I felt someone grabbed my wrist and my body turned around and found a guy, drank guy grabbed my wrist but too bad it’s too dark to see his face. “LET GO OFF ME YOU BUSTARD! LET GO OFF ME!” I yelled in front of his face. “Play with me first and I’ll let you go, cute girl.” He said with his ****ing smell mouth. ‘God, please help me. I don’t want to die.’ I pray. I kept trying to escape from the grip of his hand, but he was too strong. I gradually lost power and he took me to a very dark place. ‘This isn’t right. God, please. I want to go home. Don’t let him me.’ That was my last sentence before he ripped my jacket and my clothes.

            ‘He me. He just me. He me. How should I do? I lost my ity, he me.’ I thought as my tears fall down on my cheeks. “That was amazing, Babe.” He said as he stand up. “Bang Yong Guk?” I said as he took my face. “Yes, I am Myunghee. Thanks for tonight. If you tell police, I will kill you and hurt your lovely brother, Myungsoo. Got it?” he said but I just crying. He left me and I just continued crying there. I wear my clothes and try to stand up but I can’t. “Why me? Why ME?!” I yelled. Suddenly a silhouette. It’s man and he run to me. “Young lady, are you okay?!” he asked me in a worried tone. “Help me, please help me mister. Help me.” That was the last sentences I said before my eyes get blur and dark.

Author’s POV

            “Hello! Police I found a girl on xxxxxx street, and now she fainted before I asked her name. Please help me.” That man said to the police.

            Few minute later police came and approach Myunghee’s body and that man still there beside you try many times to woke you up but failed. “Hello, mister. You can go there, there’s the other police will asked you some questions.” The police said and that man said “Okay. Please helped her.” That man approach the other police and the police asked some questions. “What is your name?” she asked. “Dongwoo. Jang Dongwoo.” He replied the police. “How old are you and where you live?” she asked again. “I’m 22 years old, I lived in zzzzzzz street.” He replied again. “Do you know who she is? And how did you found her?” she asked Dongwoo. “No. I didn’t know her. I found her when I was…”

Flashback

Dongwoo’s POV

            “Dongwoo, please buy some snack. We’re hungry.” Sunggyu said. “Why me?! You can go, Sunjong!” I said as I saw Sungjong. “I can’t! Sunggyu, told me to not to go. He said, he want to let you bought some snack.” He said. I gave Sunggyu my death glare. “Okay! I go. Myungsoo, come with me.” I said. “Sorry Dongwoo. I have a task and mom tell me to go home quickly. Mian.” He said as he grabbed his bag and went home. We’re not live together, Sunggyu’s house is our hangout place. His house is really cozy and nice, so we usually came to his house and play.

            I went to the market by myself. It’s quite dark and late night. And it’s cold too. I saw a girl with jeans and blue jacket standing in front of a store and she kept starring at a floral dress. I walked pass her, I saw her face. ‘She’s beautiful.’ I said in my mind. Her white skin, small lips, big brown eyes, long straight dark brown hair, and her S line body it’s perfect. She’s totally beautiful. I saw her face again. And keep walking to the market.

            I bought some snacks that my friends request. I pay them and walked back to Sunggyu’s house. I walked slowly and stop for a while to tighten my shoelaces. Suddenly I heard someone screaming. I stop my move and try to figure it out what sound is that. “STOP! PLEASE STOP!” it’s really scared. I heard that repeatedly and it’s woman voice. I try to find where is it. I walk and walk. And then I saw a guy walked pass me. His face just like a drank guy. And then I heard woman voice again. “WHY ME?!” I ran to her when I know where it is. I gasped when I saw young lady maybe 17 or 18 years old laid down on the street. Her hair is messy, her clothes ripped everywhere, I try to hold her hand and help her. “Young lady, are you okay?!” I asked her in my super duper worried tone. “Help me, please help me mister. Help me.” She said and then she fainted. I really panic. “MISS! MISS! WAKE UP!” I yelled and I saw her face. ‘It’s her. The girl who standing in front of the mannequin. What’s wrong with her?’ I thought. I took my phone and call police.

Flashback end

Author’s POV

            “And here I am now. And I thought she’s being , because her clothes are dirty and ripped everywhere.” Dongwoo said to the police woman. She typed all of his sentences. “Thank you, Mr. Jang Dongwoo. I really appreciated your information.” She said and they shook hands each other. And then Dongwoo saw the girl from a distance. ‘What happened to you, beautiful girl?’ Dongwoo thought. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate and he took it.

            “YAH JANG DONGWOO! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Sunggyu yelled at him. “Sorry, Sunggyu. I found a girl on the street, I thought she’s being and I called police and now, they investigated me.” Dongwoo said. “REALLY?! Where are you now? I’ll went there. Myungsoo is here too, he said his sister didn’t get home so he wanted us to help him found her.” Sunggyu said. “I’m in cccccc Hospital. I’ll wait.”Dongwoo answer Sunggyu and hang up. “Her name is Kim Myunghee, 18 years old. She’s a student on Dongduk Girls High School.” the police said to the police woman. ‘Kim Myunghee? Dongduk Girls High School? Kim Myung..’ “Kim Myungsoo! I know her! She’s my friend’s sister!” Dongwoo said to the police. “Are you sure?” the police asked him. “Not really, but my friend’s sister is missing too. He will came here in a minutes. Is she woke up?” he asked the police and the police shook his head.

            Few minute later, the 6 guys appeared in the hospital. They run a bit to approach Dongwoo and the girl. “Dongwoo-yah!” Hoya yelled when he approach Dongwoo. Dongwoo stand up and saw Myungsoo. “Myungsoo, what’s your sister name?” he asked Myungsoo and the others just stared at him confused. “Wae?” Myungsoo answer him. “Just tell me!” Dongwoo said as he grabbed Myungsoo’s hand. “It’s Myunghee. Kim Myunghee.” Myungsoo said. “Oh God, no way.” Dongwoo whispered and fall down to the floor with his back on the wall. “What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked him with his cold stared. Dongwoo just silent and stared his best friend. “Myungsoo, I’m sorry. I thought the girl I saw is your……..sister.” Dongwoo said and lower his head. “WHAT?!” Myungsoo yelled as he stand up and run to the door where you are. He opened the door and saw you lied on the bed. “No way. Myunghee!” he said as he rushed to your body. You saw your brother and start crying. “OPPA!” you cried with all of your heart, let out all your stressed. “Who did it to you? Tell me, Myunghee-ah, TELL ME!” Myungsoo yelled as he shook your body, but you just cried and covering your face. “Myunghee, tell me!” Myungsoo shook your body and stared at your hopeless face. “He…. He… he is….” you said while sobbing. “Who? You know him?” Myungsoo stared at his little sister’s face seriously. You just nodded and cry. “Who? Who is he?” Sunggyu said as he entered the room with the others. “Bang…. Bang Yong Guk.” You said and cry again more harder. Myungsoo’s eyes suddenly widen in a shock expression. “Bang Yong Guk? That Yong Guk who I know?” Myungsoo asked her hopeless. You nodded and suddenly Myungsoo hugged you tightly. “I’ll get him. Trust me.” Myungsoo said as he kissed his sister’s forehead.

            Dongwoo just stared at them blankly. ‘Yong Guk? But why?’ he thought. “We must found that bustard.” Sungjong said to the rest of Infinite. They just nodded and stared to the side with angry in their eyes. “We MUST found him. He ruined my sister’s life.” Myungsoo said and fist his hand.

Your POV

            I saw him standing in front of door. He looked at me in sad expression but there’s angry in his eyes when I said Yong Guk. He is the one who helped me after the scene. That was the worst scene I’ve ever had. That Yong Guk, he me but why? Did I make any mistake? He is Myungsoo oppa’s friend, I met him on my 1st grade in middle school. He is very kind to me, he treat me like his own sister. But why he me?

            The one who helped me, who is he? Is he oppa’s friend? But why he looked shock when I said Yong Guk? But now, the most important question in my mind is ‘Why me?! What about my life? My future? I want to be an architect, I want to make my brother happy. How if I get pregnant? Mom, I need you.’ My parents passed away when I’m 10 years old and Myungsoo is the only family I had in this world.

            “Hi. I’m Dongwoo, Jang Dongwoo. You’re Kim Myunghee right?” he asked me. “Yes, Dongwoo-ssi. By the way, thank you for save my life. Are you Oppa friend?” I asked him. “Yes. I’m his friend. I’m sorry, but may I asked you some questions?” he asked me and I just nodded. “Did you know Yong Guk?” I just nodded. “How did you know him?” “I meet him few years ago when I was on 1st grade in middle school. He is my brother’s friend.” I said. “So, did you know something else about him? Something like problem or something?” “I don’t know. But, since 2 years ago my brother said that he isn’t his friend. But I don’t know why. Do you know something about that?” I asked him. “They… I don’t know. Hey, would you mind if I came here every day?” he asked me and I just nodded and smile to him. I don’t know, when I saw his smile my heart beating faster and I felt like there’s butterfly in my stomach.

3 months later

            It’s been 3 months since that horrible things happened in my life. And it’s been 3 months too since Dongwoo came to see me every day. And we being close now and finally I found myself fall in love with him. He’s very kind to me, and he always there beside me when I need someone to share something. I really love him , I don’t know why. But every time he smile to me, every time he took my hand, every time we sat or stand side by side I felt so warm and secure. And my brother always said that he is a kind person for me and he said that he will support us if we decided to be together. But I don’t know why he kept telling me that.

AUTHOR’S  POV

            Today is Saturday and Dongwoo pick you up to take to the park. You wear this because it’s almost summer.

            Dongwoo looked at you in awe when he picked you up. And now, the two of you sitting on the chair and looked children played on the pond sand. You smile when you saw a little girl make an castle. She saw you and Dongwoo and smile, she stand up and came to the two of you. “Annyeonghasaeyo. Unnie, you are so beautiful. And your husband so handsome. I hope someday I will get married with someone like Oppa.” She said and you answer her “Thank you. You are beautiful too. What is your name?” “Juyeon, Ahn Juyeon. This is for you, unnie.” She answer you and she give you a white rose. “Thank you, Juyeon. It’s my favorite color and flower.” You said and she waved her hand and went to her mom. You felt weird a little. ‘Why she gave me this?’ you thought. “What’s wrong?” Dongwoo asked you. “Nothing” You said as you shook your head. “Do you want ice cream?” Dongwoo asked you and you nodded with smile.

            You and Dongwoo walked together to the ice cream shop near the park. “What do you want?” he asked you. “Chocolate is fine.” You answer him. “Okay, I’ll get chocolate ice cream for you, you sit here.” He said as he pulled the chair for you. You blushed because of his action. You saw him ordered the ice cream. ‘Why is he so perfect?’ you thought.

            He came with your chocolate ice cream and his vanilla ice cream. He sat in front of you. “Here.” He said as he give your ice cream. “Thank you, Dongwoo-ssi.” He smile to you. You took a spoon of your ice cream, you eat your ice cream with playful smile. You eat your don’t-know-how-much-spoon ice cream again, you chewed it and you felt something solid in your mouth. Dongwoo just watched your expression he didn’t say anything. You took that thing from your mouth. “What is this? A ring?!” you said in shock tone as you handle the ring. It’s really beautiful ring. It’s gold with a little diamond in the middle. You looked at Dongwoo in front of you, but he wasn’t there. You looked to your right and there, you saw Dongwoo kneeled beside you. He took the ring from your palm and handle it while purpose to you.

            “I know this is crazy. But I can’t handle my feeling to you anymore, Myunghee. I love you so much since I helped you that night. I saw something different in your eyes, something that make me smile and make me warm. I know, I’m not the father of your child. But, I really am love you and I will be a good husband to you and a good father to your child. So, would you marry with me, Kim Myunghee?” he let out all of his feeling to you, you just looked at him and your eyes start tearing. “You don’t mind become a young father for my child? It’s not your child, Dongwoo. Are you okay with that?” you asked him with tears start flow down to your cheek. “I’m okay. I love you, Myunghee. I will love you with the hole of my heart. And I will accept you, I don’t care with your condition right now.” He answer you. You looked into his eyes, his honesty and sincerity eyes. You took his hand, hold it, and you nodded. “Yes I will, Jang Dongwoo. Thank you for accept me and my baby.” You said as you cry more. He embraced your pregnant body and whisper on your ears. “Thank you for accept me as your child father.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys, it's Cielouete here.. :P

i'm so so so so sorry for the SO LATE update :(

i'm kind of busy with mya taks and exam and my brother's wedding

i'm sorry, but if you mind please subscribe and comment :D

thank you very much, God Bles You all chingu! :D