Dance With Me, and You'll Be Mine

Infinite oneshots

Characters: You, sungjong, Hyumin (fictional)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“______! Can you walk faster?!” sungjong, your bestfriend yelled at you. You just walk and put your head down look at your shoes. Then…

BUMP!

You bump to Sungjong because he stop right infront of you. “What’s wrong with you, Lee Sungjong?!” you said as you light punched his arms. “It’s her.” He said while he grabbed your wrist. “Oooh..” you said and pulled your wrist from his grabbed and continue walk to school. “Yah! What’s wrong with you?” he asked you and walk beside you. “Nothing. You like her right? Why you’re not go to her and said that you like her and asked her to a date?” you said and looked straight into his eyes. “Hmm.. Should I?” you just nodded. “I’ll go to her then. See you at school, ____” he said to you while he's gone over to the girl as he waved his hand to you and you reply it with your smile.

He, Lee Sungjong, your bestfriend since middle school. You really love him so much since first grade on high school. But, he don’t. Okay, he did love you but not kind of LOVE but love you as his sister and bestfriend. You never told him about your feeling, you just keep it by yourself. You just scared if you told him it makes your relationship with him being awkward. So you decided to keep it.

You’re just an ordinary high school girl. You really like dancing by yourself. No one knows that you can dance. Just him, Lee Sungjong. He knows about your talent and he knows about your shyness.

You arrived at school 10 minutes before the bell ring and you take a seat in the back corner of the classroom. You took your book from your bag and open it. you just about to read it but you felt a tap on your shoulders. “It’s you. How about that girl?” you asked Sungjong. “She say yes.” He said to you as he take a seat beside you and smile to you.

 

 

School end

“____, I want to go to the ice cream shop near our house with Hyumin. Wanna join with us?” sungjong asked you. “Hmmm.. I’d love to, Sungjong-ah. But, I have to practice for my audition Dance competition 3 weeks later. I’m so sorry, Sungjong-ah. And I have to go now. BYE!” you said and waved your hands and leave Sungjong alone there.

 

Sungjong’s POV

“Hope she can knows what I felt to her, Hyumin-ah.” I said to Hyumin, my cousin. Yes. I didn’t love her as a girl but as my cousin, because she is. And ____ didn’t know about her because Hyumin is new student in our school. and she knew everything about my feeling to ____. “It’s okay, Oppa. She’ll knew your feeling if you tell her. Why not you just tell her?” Hyumin asked me. “I don’t know, I’m just afraid that she’ll rejected me and my relationship with her will be broke.” I said and lower my head. “I’ll help you!” my eyes widen when she said that. “Thank you, Hyumin-ah.” I said to her and hugged her.

Author’s POV

You just walked straight to your practice room and start the music up while you do some stretching. When you’re ready, you start practice your move. You spend all your sadness on your every move in the dance. For 2 hours what you do just dance dance dance and dance. You can feel your legs shaking because of tiredness. You lay down on the floor and let the sweat dripping and wet your entire body. You take a deep breath and let them out. You close your eyes and feel the song again. But your eyes shot open when you see Sungjong stand near your head. You quickly stand up “Yah! Lee Sungjong! You scared me!” “Hahahahahahahaha! You should see your face in the mirror ____! Your expression really really funny!” “Stop it! what are you doing here?” you asked him. “I just want to see you practice. And I want to try it too.” He said to you. “Okay, let’s try it. you know the whole movement right?” he just nodded and smile. “Let’s GO!”

You two start dancing together with all of your power. The two of you really enjoyed the dance and the song. But in the middle of the dance, he slipped and pull your shoulders until you both fall and he is right on top of you. Your face turned red as tomato. You two stayed like that for a while before he helped you stand up “I’m sorry. I slipped my legs.” He said and you just slowly nodded. “I think, I have to go now. Bye Sungjong-ah.” You said and quicken your steps out the room. “Hopefully that someday you can be mine, _____” he mumbled.

 

2 weeks later

“naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga naega jeil jal naga je je jeil jal naga (Beat!) Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!) Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!) Bam Ratatata Tatatatata (Beat!) Bam Ratatata Tatatatata Oh my god”

Youlay down on the floor and took a deep breath and then sigh it. You didn’t turn the music off just let them repeat again and again. You close your eyes and feel the song. It’s already 11pm but you still practice your dance because its only 2 weeks before the competition. Then you realize someone’s footstep being closer closer and closer. You quickly stand up and walked to the radio and turn the music off. When you turn around, you found someone behind you.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” you scream from the top of your lung because you’re to shock.

“Easy girl, it’s me. Sungjong.” He said as he took the hat off. “You scared me, Lee Sungjong! What are you doing here?” you asked him as you gulp the water from the bottle. “I want to see…” he stop and you face him. “See what?” you asked him confused. “No. I mean, I want to do some Yoga. You know I love doing yoga.” He said to you with his awkward expression. “At this time? It’s already 11pm, boy. Why not we just go home? Come on.” You said. You felt your heartbeat beaten faster when you see him today. “Wait!” he said as he grabbed your wrist. Your heart beat faster like they want out from your chest. “What?” you asked him. “Dance with me, ____.” He said. “What?! No! I want to rest.” You pulled your wrist but he tightened his grab. “What’s wrong with you Lee Sungjong?” “I just want to dance with you, ____. Just 5 minutes, I promise.” He said with his aegyo. “Ok ok. Just 5 minutes.” You said and turn the music on and get ready for doing your dance. “NO. Not this kind of dance.” He said and you really confuse with his strange behavior today. He walked to the radio and turn the music off and switch the music with Chris Brown-Take You Down.

“Are you kidding me? I’m out.” You said. “Wait! You promise me. Just 5 minutes.” “You, know me, Sungjong. I can’t dance like…. Like what you want. In slow rhythm, I can’t.” “Just try it, ____.” Slowly you give up and take his hand. You two dancing together like a couple in love. You can’t control your heart, they beat really fast. So do Sungjong. He can’t control it anymore.

“_____, I like you.” He whisper in your ear. You stop your steps and look into his eyes. “I know you’re shock. But I can’t handle it anymore. I like you, no. I love you since 2 years ago. Now, I want you to know my feelings. I love you, ____. _____, would you be my girlfriend?” he said as heknelt downright infront of you. Your eyes widen to his confess. You silent for a while and then smile to him. “Hey you, best friend. Look. 2 years ago, I love my best friend too. I think he like the new girl in my school, Hyumin. But now, he confess that he love me since 2 years ago and knelt in front of me and asked me to be his girlfriend.” You said to him and his eyes widen and he quickly stand up and hugged you. “Yah, Lee Sungjong! I-I c-can’t breathe, Babo!” “You call me what? BABO?! I’m your boyfriend now! Call me Oppa.” He said. “Since when I said ‘yes’ to you?” “But you said you like me.” “But I didn’t say yes!” “But, I take it as a YES!” he said and wink to you. You just laugh and hugged him.

“You have to practice more, ____. I think we can do couple dance.” He said and you just nodded and smile widely.

“Dance with me, and you’ll be mine _____.” He said as he hugged you back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it, sorry for not update last 2 days. i'm busy with my school.. :(

Who do you want for the next chapter?

said it in comment or PM me..  :)

 

comments and subscribes please..