Chapter 7

Moments of Dreams

 

"That was great class. We'll continue this tomorrow!" The professor announced. Saved by the bell. Literally. But I still felt a little bit disappointed by our almost...something. I'm not even sure what could of happened.

 

"Have lunch with me." Daehyun said suddenly from beside me. When he got there, how he got there, I don't even know.

 

"Okay." It wasn't like he was really asking anyways. Might as well just agree to it. He gave me a curt nod and then left.

 

I met him a few hours later in the garden with my lunch. He was sitting down on the grass, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the light breezy spring day. Damn him for looking so good.

 

"Hey." I called out tentatively as I approached him. What was going through this boy's mind...I never knew. It couldn't hurt for me to be more on the careful side of things since he was moodier than a pregnant woman.

 

"Be my girlfriend for a week." He stated simply. He wasn't even asking, again!

 

"What?! Why?!" The shock I felt penetrated my voice and caused my voice to come out harsher than I had originally intended. He blinked in surprise. "Sorry. Why again?" I ask nicely.

 

He sighed. "My parents are coming into town next week, and if I don't have a girlfriend, they'll force me to marry some random stranger."

 

"You realize that you haven't exactly been nice to me right? Why would you think I'd do that for you? It wouldn't matter at all what happens to you. Besides, don't you have a fanclub or something? Why don't you go ask one of them? I'm sure they'd be thrilled."

 

"Aww. You jealous?" He smirked. UGH! This guy was totally missing my point!

 

"...No. And I'm not doing it."

 

"Okay okay. I'm sorry! Name your price."

 

"I'm that easy." I snapped; why was this boy so desperate to get me to do it? We barely know each other!

 

"You're better than anyone of the other girls. And my parents will like you. If they don't like the girl, they'll still force me to marry the stranger. That's why. Please. Just help me out. I'll be on my absolute best behavior, and I'll owe you."

 

"Fine. But you better not forget that you owe me."