Confrontation

Moments of Dreams

 

I was in the most awkward position on top of…Daehyun. His mask was covered with my mash potato and gravy. The rest of my lunch was sprawled out over the floor around his head. I quickly scrambled off of him and bowed continuously while apologizing profusely.

“I’m so sorry!” I pretty much screamed at him. He slowly stood up and with a slight glare, walked away with the rest of his group walking behind him in mild amusement. They chuckled and shook their heads; I’m not sure whether to take that as a good or bad sign.

I bent to clean up the mess, but people actually were rude enough to smash it up more to make it harder to clean. I looked up at the offender. Of course. It was the stupid queenka leader, Hyebin. She smirked and strutted off; the rest of her group, plastic and stiff, stomped on my juice box, sending the liquid flying into my eye, before leaving.

“Are you okay?” Semi quickly handed me a bottle of water and napkin. I nodded, crying the juice out of my eyes. I screw to whatever higher being that I will get revenge on those plastics.

After classes that day, I went to the school garden to relax a little. The day’s events had really taken a toll on my stress meter, and I needed some time alone with nature.

What the heck. There’s some random figure sitting against my tree! There goes my stress level again! What is wrong with today??!?!

I was muttering and sprouting nonsense as I approached the tree to give the figure a piece of my mind. To my surprise, it was Daehyun. His eyes were closed, and his mask was lying in his lap as he peacefully dozed. He was…gorgeous. I resisted the temptation to reach out and touch his flawless face.

A squirrel scurrying past scared me, and I jumped into his lap with a loud scream. Needless to say, Daehyun woke up. He glared at me and opened his mouth to say something, but realized that his mask was off. Within seconds, I was shoved onto the floor and his mask was again placed over his lower face.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! That was completely unnecessary!” I angrily growled at his lack of manners.

“Me?! More like you! First you throw food at me, and now, you sit on me. Someone needs to look into a mirror before randomly throwing fits!” He retorted. He turned to leave. “Next time,” he said suddenly. “I won’t let it go.”

“What? Is that a threat? Bring it on. I’m not afraid of you.” My dignity flared. It boosted my ego and pride to a degree that would never be achievable normally.

 

Sorry! Really short chapter. I’m swamped with work so I haven’t been updating. I’ll definitely post more next time. Sorry!!!