No Title?

Moments of Dreams

 

Daehyun took a step closer to me. His nose was only inches away from mine. My breath caught. Nope. Not because my heart was racing, but because I think he had something with onion or garlic or something for lunch because his breath stunk. I didn’t even blink, staring back at him. He had really cute eyes, but his mask covered so much of his face that you lost sight of that easily. His nose had this cute little curve at the end, and, and. Jaemi! What on earth are you thinking?! I quickly snapped back to reality. Daehyun gave me one more glare before spinning on his heels and left.

I wrinkled my nose to get rid of the garlic-onion smell and took a few steps to my right. Bad idea. Apparently while I was busying avoiding Daehyun’s breath, someone else had shown up and observed the entire exchange. And once again, I went tumbling on another blonde.

“Noona! Are you okay?” A cute voice asked. I looked down and found a very tall blonde with curly ramen hair.

“I’m fine.” I brushed off the dirt and extended my hand to help him up. “Sorry about that.”

“No problem.” He gave me the most adorable smile. Aww. He reminds me of the classic, lovable little brother. I wanted to pat him on the head and feed him ice cream. “Um…Did you do something to Daehyun hyung?” He continued curiously.

“I don’t know?” Who the heck was this kid?

“I’m Zelo! Nice to meet you!” He must have noticed my confused stare. He opened his mouth to continue, but his cell phone rang. “Oh. Sorry! Have to run. But don’t worry about Daehyun hyung!”

I didn’t even have time to reply before he sprinted off, his curly ramen hair blowing and bouncing in the wind. 

 

Super super super short update! Sorry! I'm still cramming. I'll update soon! Promise!