Chapter 11

Moments of Dreams

"Who's this?" Daehyun's mom asks a stunned Daehyun.

"H...Hi." I stutter. "I'm Daehyun's friend."

"Oh." She looks disappointed, but extends a manicured hand out anyways. "Darn. I was hoping you were his girlfriend. My Daedae is so lonely and boring. I've always wanted a daughter." Daehyun blushes in absolute horror and embarrassment as she continues. "But that's okay! You should come visit lots!"

"Mom! Stop!" Daehyun hisses. "You're scaring her."

"Don't listen to him. Let's have some fun!" And with that, she drags me off before Daehyun could say another word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys would suit each other well you know." Daehyun's mom casually mentions as she drags me section to section with a million things to try on. 

"Oh. Um....yeah. We're just friends." I reply quietly. 

"That's not true. The way you guys are indicates something more. Maybe you're not full-fledged dating, but there's no way you're just friends."

I stay silent. She shrugs before leading me into the dressing room.

"Either way, I'll support you guys." She says to me before closing the door.

--------------------------------------

a/n: I'm so sorry for the insanely short update, but I wanted to update to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about this fic! I've just been really busy. That and, I'm having a tad of a writer's block with this, so if there's a scene you particularly want to see, comment and I'll add it in! I'll try to update (an actual update) soon! Sorry again.