Chapter 6

Moments of Dreams

 

"Where are we going?!" I complained as Zelo continued to pull me down the street. People were starting to stare at us like this was a kidnapping.

 

"You'll see!" He yelled happily as he continued to drag me away. He linked his arm with mine and skipped down the street. I was powerless to resist, so along I went.

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the carnival. How exciting! The rides and music enraptured me and distracted me from my problems. I prance as thrilled as Zelo through the front gates.

 

"WEEEEEEEEEE!" I raised my hands as we dropped 100 ft through the air on a ride. Zelo's face was full of fear, and it looked like he had had a heartattack. Heh.

 

We left the park when it closed at 10PM.

 

"Thank you so much Zelo. I needed this," I sighed exhausted, but satisfied.

 

"No problem. I'm glad I could help." He beamed at me. I love this boy. I want to steal him away and make him my little brother. "And, if it helps, Daehyun hyung is really nice. I'm sure he just needs some time to adjust to you. He'll come to see how great you are."

 

"I...hope so." And I really meant it. There was something about Daehyun that really attracted me to him. He was mysterious. Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome...Jerk.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You guys should be partners!" Ms. Lee shoved Daehyun and I together as partners during our PE class the next day. We were learning the tango; kill me now. The dance already requires so much chemistry between the boy and girl, but Ms. Lee just had to put me and Daehyun together? Physically, I was attracted to him, but mentally, not even a little. The guy had the personality of a  rat. Disgusting and intolerable. "Closer. This is not tango otherwise!"

 

We were pressed together, my body fitting into his chest perfectly. His arms wrapped around me. The music started and danced around us. I felt his heart beating faster as mine increased just as much. I peeked up and found his eyes boring into mine.

 

Without thinking, I stood on my tip-toes and learned closer to him as he closed his eyes...