Chapter 23

The Will That Changed Their Lives

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin finally arrived at the restroom; she immediately spat out the dish. She wiped her damp forehead with her palm.

“I should have asked what that was.” She muttered as she stood up again.

“Are you okay?” She was startled to find Yunho behind her.

“Ya, this is a female~”

“I asked if you were okay.” He said pointedly.

“I’m fine, it was just the chili paste.” She replied as she got her bag. Yunho nodded and led her out.

He took out his handkerchief and wiped her forehead.

“Will you be okay if you go back or do you need some air?” He asked. Soomin shook her head and took the cloth from him.

“I’m fine, you shouldn’t be babying me.” She grinned as she wiped her forehead herself.

“You’re really a doctor, the I-can-cure-myself syndrome.” He muttered.

Soomin chuckled and hookhed her arm around his.

“Thank you for following me here, vice president Jung.” She said.

Yunho just smiled as they walked back together.

 

 

“Does she have any food allergies?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ani,,,,not that I know of.” Changmin replied.

“Well, Yunho said she couldn’t eat chili paste.” Junsu said.

“Even I don’t know that.” Changmin said.

Yoochun looked up and saw Yunho walking together with Soomin. They were talking and laughing. He looked at Hyoran, her grip on her spoon tightened. He also saw how Soomin had one arm wrap around Yunho’s. Yoochun shook his head.

“Complicated, complicated.” He whispered to himself.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

Jaejoong wanted to go biking, that’s why we all ended up paddling around the park, Soomin was chatting with Changmin a few meters behind us.

“It’s good you’re relaxing today.” Hyo said.

“Hm, all thanks to your idea.” I replied.

“How’s work in Mondo?” I asked.

“Chun’s being nice, well at least to our department~” One of the tires ofher bicycle bumped to a huge rock.

“Hyoran-ah!”

She winced as she fell on the ground. I stopped and helped her up.

“Are you okay~you’re bleeding!”

I looked at her scraped knee. I saw them coming back.

“Oppa, can you get the first aid kit? It’s in my car.” I heard Soomin’s clear voice.

Soomin knelt beside us as she looked at her wound.

“It’s good its not that deep, but we still need to clean it.” She nodded.

Changmin came backa few minutes later with her kit. Soomin began to take out her things.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Hyoran grew more annoyed when Soomin started to show off her medical skills. She just wanted Yunho to care for her, but Soomin came back. Soomin started to clean her wounds. She winced as she felt a sting.

She winced and tried to pull away.

“Please just bear with it.” Soomin said, then she pressed her finger for the small particles of soil that got in her skin to flow out.

“Ya!” Hyoran pushed Soomin away in pain. Soomin stumbled back.

“Hyoran-ah, she was just helping you.” Yunho said as he helped Soomin sit up.

“She’s always invading our privacy!” She blurted out. Jaejoong looked alarmed as he looked at Changmin.

“Hyo, she was just trying to~”

“You always take her side!”

“Who told you to wear those kind of clothes?!” Yunho retorted as he gestured to what she was wearing.

Soomin looked up. Changmin smirked a little. Hyoran held her tears as she stood up and ran away from the group.

“Hyoran~” Soomin tried to go after her but Yoochun held her arm and shook his head.

Soomin looked at Yunho.

“What is wrong with you?”

“She was being unreasonable, you were trying to help her.”

“She was in pain, it was normal~”

“No, she’s being childish, you were cleaning her wound and she pushed you~”

“Why do you care?! I’m a doctor, I know how patients react to pain!” Soomin retorted. She puched the bandages to Yunho and went away.

 

Your POV

 

I don’t know if he’s dense or just………dense. I shook my head as I went back to the table where we ate.

“What the hell is wrong with him?!” I muttered as I placed my purse down to fish out my keys.

“I told you not to fall in love, little girl.”

“What?” I spun around and found Changmin oppa staring at me.

“I’m not in love with him.”

“Yunho hyung…..i think….he’s starting to fall for you~”

“No, not you too. He doesn’t love me, it’s Hyoran!”

“Why are you getting so worked up?” He asked.

“Everyone’s saying that. It frustrates me.” I replied as I got my bag.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I’m going back to the city.”

“Soo, you don’t need to~”

“Its already awkward enough, they fought because of me.” I said as I made my way to the car.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

After Soomin left, the mood totally changed. Yunho went to find Hyoran, Changmin, Jaejoong and Yoochun were the only ones left as Junsu was called by his father.

“Something’s not right. Yunho….his treatment towards Hyo, changed.” Yoochun stated.

“What do you mean?” Jae asked.

“Before, Yunho never got mad at her, even if she did something really wrong, he wold just let it pass. They had a really perfect relationship.”

“It was too perfect.” Changmin nodded.

Jaejoong sighed.

“Yunho needs to……clean this up.” He muttered.

“His…..attention is always leaning to Soomin, it gets me worried.” Yoochun said. Changmin just shook his head.

 

“Hyo, I’m really sorry~”

“You’re always on her side, you love her already don’t you?”

Yunho looked shocked. It never crossed his mind.

“No, but Soomin isn’t that type~”

“I don’t care, Yunho, all I just want to know is that……if you still love me.”

Yunho looked at his palms. Soomin’s frustrated face suddenly appeared in his mind. He shook the image away.

“I love you.” He said as he hugged her. But there was this little feeling that bothered him when he said that.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i have bad news...i think i'm liking EXO too much.....like TOO MUCH.

 

And,  Yunho,,,wae? wae? wae?

Well, Soomin's quite....unfeeling, eh?