Chapter 12

The Will That Changed Their Lives

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Soomin went out of the office and started to look for Hyoran. She knew what she felt. Mrs. Jung was indeed a little harsh earlier, but Yunho should have been more careful.

She made her way to the lobby and checked the lavatories, she found no one.

“Where could she go?”

She saw Mrs. Jung’s driver making his way in. She ducked. She didn’t know what to do. Yunho was mad at her, Mrs. Jung was not in a good mood and Hyoran was missing.

“I have to fix this. It’ because of me.” She muttered as she walked to the exit. She was about to step when she found out it was raining cats and dogs.

Her head to started to spin. Memories started to hit her one by one. The car, which fell over the cliff, her parents breathing their last, the stench of burning gasoline…..

She held on the metal pole for support. She was sweating. The world was spinning around her. She was having a hard time standing up because of the wet floor.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I saw a girl leaning on a metal pole. She looked unsteady, that’s when I noticed the long brown hair. It’s her.

I walked to her. Then Soomin lost her balance, she fell on the floor.

“Soomin!” I ran as fast as I could.

People were already crowding at her when I arrived. I checked her head if it was bleeding.

“Soomin-ah? Wake up!”

“Vice president~”

“Call an ambulance now!” I lifted her up from the floor.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho waited outside the emergency room, guilt was eating him as he sat down on the plastic chairs. He heard some people running towards him.

“How is she?” Junsu asked.

“I don’t know.” Yunho replied.

“What happened?” Yoochun asked.

“She collapsed.”

Jaejoong was the last one to arrive.

“Changmin’s out of the country, Haraboji too.” He said.

“When is he coming back?”

“On Saturday, which is….tomorrow.” Yoochun nodded.

“He’s going to kill you, hyung.” Junsu said.

 

Your POV

 

I opened my eyes and the white ceiling welcomed me. I winced. What happened? I heard some voices near me.

“Oppa?” I called out.

“Soomin-ah, are you okay?” Jaejoong oppa asked.

“Yeah….where’s oppa?”

“He’s not here, he’s in Japan.”

“Oh, right.” I sat up. I looked at the time. It was already 3 PM.

“What happened?” I asked. He handed me a glass of water.

“You collapsed at the company.”

Then it hit me, the rain….the memories. I winced.

“Are you feeling okay?” He asked. I nodded.

“How’s Hyoran?”

Yunho looked confused for a while.

“Don’t tell me you were here all this time and you didn’t try to contact her.”

“I……forgot. I was worried.”

 

“Doctor, I’d like to discharged.” I said.

“But miss~”

“I can take care of myself.” I took out my medical license.

I saw him nod.

“Well, if that’s what you want, we’ll just have to ask you to sign some papers.”

Yunho followed him out. I stood up and changed.

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I know she’s a doctor, but she wants to be discharged right away?! I went back to the room and found her fixing her hair.

“I need to get home. I’ll see you…..when I see you. And thanks for helping me.” She said as she picked up her bag.

“Ya, are you really okay? You hit your head.”

“It was nothing, really. Hyoran needs you right now. Go to her.” She patted my shoulder.

“Soomin-ah, about earlier, I’m sorry~”

“Dwaesso.(No need to be.) I totally understand you. I’’ll go ahead.”

 I watch her walk away. I know I’ll be really guilty if I let her go home alone.

“Soomin, wait, at least let me drive you home, alright?”

“…Okay.”

 

Your POV

 

Yunho dropped me off at the house. I remembered Hyoran’s hurt face. Did she do something wrong to Mrs. Jung?

I shook my head as I went to my room. Its kinda sad for the two of them. I really hope~

I picked up my ringing phone.

“YA!”

I winced and pulled away from the phone.

“What happened? Why were you hospitalized?!”

Of course, Yunho really just had to tell on me.

“Oppa? I’ll see you tomorrow okay? I love you, bye!” I said as I placed the phone down.

Why did it have to rain so hard today?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho was driving around the city. He was wondering why he had forgotten to call on Hyoran he knew she was sad. But….somehow worry made him forget that. The moment he saw Soomin lifeless on the floor he panicked. He was even afraid that she wouldn’t wake up. He remembered her smiling at him. He smiled at that thought. He shook his head as soon as he realized what he was thinking. He took his phone and tried calling Hyoran.

 

Soomin was at the airport waiting for two people, her cousin and her friend. She was wearing a sheer salmon colored top and floral patterned anklet jeans. She leaned over the glass wall and looked around. Yesterday’s events had scared her a bit. Even going of the house stressed her.

“Shim Soominnie!”

She turned and found Ailee walking towards her. She welcomed her friend with a big hug.

“Waa, Seoul has made you look more…lady like.” She grinned.

Soomin rolled her eyes.

“I’m still waiting for someone, is it okay if we wait for a while?”

“Yeah, sure.” Ailee nodded and took out her phone.

“When do I get to meet your husband?” Ailee poked her side.

“When you stop saying husband in my presence.” She replied as she looked around.

“You know what, Seoul didn’t change your temper.”

Soomin chuckled.

“I’ll show you around later, you’ll love the city.”

“How about we~”

“Oh, oppa!” Soomin waved. Ailee followed her gaze.

tumblr_m1shdg7FJe1r2zwjro4_250.gif

Ailee’s eyes widened. He was just too gorgeous to her. She forgot what she was about to say.

Changmin saw his cousin and made his way to her. He noticed her friend behind her.

“How was your trip?” Soomin asked. Ailee hid behind her.

“Hmm, it was fine. You, we need to talk when we get home.” Changmin said as he looked behind Soomin.

“Oh, right. Oppa, this is Ailee, she’s a friend from Cali, Lee, this is my cousin, Changmin oppa.”

Ailee smiled, Changmin just nodded at her.

“Let’s go~”

“Soomin-ah, I called for my car, you two can go ahead.” Changmin said as he kissed her forehead.

“You made me wait.” Soomin said.

“You made me worry.” Changmin replied. Soomin walked away dragging a star struck Ailee with her.

“Oh, right, little girl, we have a lunch tomorrow with some of my friends.”

Soomin nodded and walked.

 

“That was your cousin-brother?!”

Soomin winced as she locked her door.

“Lee, stop squealing, and yes that was my oppa.”

“You didn’t tell me he was that handsome!”

“You saw photo of him already.”

“But I didn’t know that he was that handsome!”

“You’re being redundant!” Soomin said as she started her blue Audi R8.

“Yeah, he’s handsome but he’s a bit of an ice prince, just a warning.” Soomin grinned.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i think this is what you'd call a filler chapter :>

ailee....such a dork really XD


 

 

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};