The Party [III]

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

All of them stopped playing around and started to work after Changjo reminded them. Dongwoo & Woohyun are in charge with making fire for the barbeque. Myung Soo & Baekhyun set out the tables and arrange the place for the party. While in the kitchen, Chanyeol & Hoya are preparing the cocktail for the drinks later on. Well, literally since Hoya can’t do too much work, he was just a taster whether the cocktail is blunt or too sweet or you know what I mean. Sunggyu & Sungyeol are cutting the meat, chicken and including putting the hotdogs on the sticks. They also wrapped the potatoes in foil to cook it first on the barbecue grill first since they take a long time to cook. Changjo helped Sungjong on cutting the vegetable and fruits for the salad. Instead of cutting the fruit, they are eating it instead. Hoya who saw the scene of the young couple feeding each other, went to them and slapped Sungjong and Changjo’s shoulders.

            “Yahh! I asked you guys to cut the fruits, not to eat it!,” Hoya yelled at the younger couple. Chanyeol who was startled by Hoya, was holding a spoon of hot cocktail to let Hoya taste, dropped the spoon on his right hand.

            “Ouch! Hot! Hot!,” Chanyeol screamed because his hand burned by the hot cocktail. Everyone stopped from what they are doing and looked at Chanyeol who screamed just now, except Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun gives the plates that he was holding to Myungsoo and ran to the scene. Chanyeol almost cry but he keeps it in. Baekhyun went to him and examine the burned hand.

            “Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol while cupping Chanyeol’s face with a hand and another one was holding Chanyeol’s right hand. Chanyeol just nodded.

            “Come here. Let me treat the wound,” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol towards the sofa, “ Myungsoo-sshi, do you have an aid kit?” he asked Myungsoo.

            “Here it is,” Sungyeol gave it to Baekhyun. Suddenly, everyone was surrounding Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun examined the burn and found out its only a minor burn, if not, his Chanyeol would have to go to the hospital now. He pulled Chanyeol from the sofa from the kitchen. He turned the tap and water came out, running down the pipe. Baekhyun slowly pulled Chanyeol’s right hand towards the running water, but Chanyeol resisted. Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol with a ‘do as I say’ face plastered on his face. Chanyeol gave up and let Baekhyun lead his hand towards the running water. Soon, Chanyeol can feel water running by the burn on his hand and it hurts. Chanyeol groaned in pain.

            “Shooh…Shooh… It’ll hurt a bit,” Baekhyun cooed.

            “Chanyeol-sshi, I’m sorry for startling you. I didn’t mean it,” Hoya hung his head low.

            “No, it’s alright. I’m just clum-...Ouch!” Chanyeol groaned in pain as Baekhyun brings his right hand slowly towards the water again, “I’m just clumsy, really,” Chanyeol reassured Hoya, “You know, you shouldn’t be shouting cause it’ll not only startled me but your baby too. Try to control your temper a bit,” Chanyeol smiled genuinely while hiding the pain in his eyes. Baekhyun closed the tap and brings Chanyeol to the sofa again when they sniffed like something was burned.

            “Hey! Who was in charge with the barbecue grill??!!” Sunggyu bursts off. Woohyun & Dongwoo who was in charge ran to the balcony to check on the barbecue grill. Everyone was so focused seeing Baekhyun treating Chanyeol’s wound until they forgot what they were doing just now. Baekhyun dried Chanyeol’s hand with a clean cloth gently so that it barely touched the wound. After that, Baekhyun applied some ointment that he found in the aid kit, on the wound. Baekhyun looked too focused on treating the wound, giving the look that only the doctor can do. After that, he wrapped the wounded area loosely with wire gauze. Lastly, he wrapped the wound again in a neat dressing.

            “There, done,” Baekhyun said after he successfully tied the dressing neatly. Everyone clapped like Baekhyun had finished doing a magic show. They were amazed by Baekhyun’s skills.

            “Do you want a painkiller to ease the pain?” Baekhyun asked, worriedly.

            “You should rest for the day, Chanyeol-sshi. Let me do all the work,” Hoya said.

            “No no! I can do it. I still have my other hand to work with. I’m sure I’ll be fine! I’m afraid that you’ll hurt yourself if you work alone!” Chanyeol said.

            “Are you sure?” Baekhyun threw Chanyeol a worried look.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” Chanyeol grinned.

            “I think we should bring you to the hospital,” Sunggyu said.

            “No no! I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. We are here to have a party. I don’t want the party ruined because of me so, don’t worry,” Chanyeol put a reassuring look on his face.

            “It’ll hurt when you do a certain movement. Tell me if it hurts, okay,” Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol’s face.

            “Alright alright. Jeez… don’t worry. Let’s get back to work or the barbecue will be too late,” Chanyeol shooed everyone back to work that includes him too. After a few minutes, everything went back to normal. Baekhyun went to help Myungsoo with the preparation again. Myungsoo checked all the things. Everything was on the table except for the fork, knifes and spoon.

            “Yeollie~!” Myungsoo called out for Sungyeol but unfortunately two Yeollie (Sungyeol & Chanyeol) answered yes at the same time. Everyone laughed because they didn’t know that Baekhyun called Chanyeol ‘Yeollie’ too.

            “Haha… I mean Sungyeol,” Myungsoo told Chanyeol so he just nodded and continue with his work, “ Honey, do you know where the utensils is? I can’t find them,”

            “It’s in the drawer. Wait, I’ll take it for you,” Sungyeol took out the utensils and gave it to Myungsoo.

            “Thank youu~ “ Myungsoo pecked Sungyeol’s cheek. Soon, they started to grill the meat and chicken. The cooked potatoes are being cooled by Sunggyu who was fanning the potatoes. The salad was ready too. They put all the foods that were prepared on the table. Not long after that, the meat, chicken & the hotdogs are cooked and they enjoyed their feast except Chanyeol. The others asked him if he wanted to eat or not. He can’t eat with his left hand as he can hold the food properly with his left hand. Instead, he went to the kitchen, filling up the almost gone cocktail drank by those guys. Suddenly, he feel a hand s down his waist so he turned to look and saw Baekhyun holding a wrap in front of him.

            “Now open your mouth,” Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol.

            “Na’ah, go back to your seat and finished your food. I’m gonna fill this up,” Chanyeol pushed away Baekhyun’s hands with his left hand.

            “Come on, yeollie, eat this one. How can I eat of you don’t eat. Come on,” Chanyeol finally gave up and opened his mouth. Baekhyun put the wrap inside of his mouth and Chanyeol happily chew the food. Seeing the expression on Chanyeol’s face, Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol back to the table but Chanyeol resisted.

            “Come on and eat. You can’t lie to me. You look so hungry. Come on, I’ll feed you anything you want,” Chanyeol finally following Baekhyun.

            “Chanyeol-sshi, again I’m sorry for the recent accident,” Hoya apologize again.

            “Like ai sade its oke. Yu shuld reali control your tempeo,” Chanyeol said with his mouth, full.

            “Translate, please?” Hoya chuckled.

            “He said, ‘Like I said its okay. You should really control your temper,” Baekhyun translated Chanyeol’s alien language.

            They talked and talked about many topics while eating. Dongwoo make a joke and everyone laughed. They also talked about their experience in love and so over. That day was surely a happy day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys, I updated!

But I think this chap was more like Baekyeol instead? Because a reader asked for more Baekyeol so here it is...

This fic will end in another 3 chapters or more, for you guys informations..

This chap is not edited yet so if there is a mistake, feel free to tell me

And lastly, comments are loved cause they made my day!

 

Love, 

Song Yoo In