Dun Dun Dun ~

I'm Sorry Yeollie

 

 

 

[6 November 2012]

 

Sungyeol’s due date to give birth is coming soon and Sungyeol always feel pains because the baby constantly kicked inside the stomach. Now, he can’t even go to the bathroom alone without Myungsoo’s help. Since it’s nearing his labor, his mom often stops by to help him with the household. His morning sickness stopped months ago which was a relief. His mom will go home once Myungsoo is home. Then, it will be Myungsoo’s shift to help Sungyeol.

 

            Today, Myungsoo will be back late since he has a meeting with important peoples so, Sungyeol’s mom will stay late with Sungyeol. Sungyeol’s mother was in the kitchen, cooking dinner for him when suddenly Sungyeol need to go to bathroom. Sungyeol can see his mother is busy cooking in the kitchen so he decided to go on his own. He’s a big boy, why does he still need to go to the bathroom with his mother assisting him. He got up from the sofa slowly and walking towards the bathroom with his hands on his back, supporting his back. He opened the lights and went in.

 

            After he’s finished with his business, he went to the sink to wash his hands. Finish washing his hands, he makes way towards the bathroom door but poor Sungyeol, he didn’t see a pool of water in front of him. Sungyeol slipped and fell on the floor. Blood oozing out from his lower part of the body.

 

            “AAAAGGRRRRGGHH!” Sungyeol shouted in pain. Sungyeol’s mother stop cooking and went to look for Sungyeol. She noticed Sungyeol is not in the living room so she decided to look in the bathroom. The door was closed but luckily it was unlocked. Sungyeol mother’s eyes almost went out from its sockets when she saw the blood oozing out. Sungyeol is suffering many blood loss. Sungyeol’s mom reach for the phone inside the bathroom and call the ambulance. The ambulance will be in a jiffy. Then, Sungyeol’s mom called Myungsoo who was on the way back home.

 

[Myungsoo’s P.O.V]

 

The traffic light is red. I’d stopped. Suddenly, I got a call coming.

 

‘I need you, I want you, I love you, feel so bad, feel so bad

I need you, I want you, I love you, feel so bad bad’

 

Wait, I know this ringtone. It is only set for the house number. Why would Sungyeol call me using the house phone? He rarely uses the house phone. Is there something going on? I pick up the call….

 

            “Hello?”

 

            “Hello? Myungsoo? Is that you?” It’s Mom. What’s wrong? Her voice sound so urgent.

 

            “What is it, Mom?”

 

            “It’s Sungyeol! He’s… He’s… losing many bloods… Help… Where are you now?”

 

            “Mom, speak slowly. I don’t understand,”

 

            “It’s Sungyeol, dear. He fell in the bathroom. He’s losing many bloods. Where are you?” My world shattered. The phone fall from my grip. It this true? It can’t be. I can hear mom asking me where I am now. The traffic light turned to green. I drove with full speed, back home. Is this the reality that I have to face? Oh God, please say no.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

Myungsoo rushed out the car and went towards the lift. He can’t wait for the lift to open and ran towards the stairs. The front door was unlocked so Myungsoo just thrashed in. He went straight to the bathroom. He saw a lying Sungyeol and his mother-in-law crying. Sungyeol saw Myungsoo and smiled at him, withstanding the pain inside. Tears slowly fall from Myungsoo’s eyes. Why do he have to see the scenes the second time? And again, he can’t do anything to help him. Sungyeol’s eyes were fluttering open and closed.

 

Soon, the ambulance came and took Sungyeol’s to the hospital. Myungsoo and his Sungyeol’s mom followed in the ambulance. Myungsoo keep holding Sungyeol’s hand and keep telling Sungyeol to stay conscious. Soon, they reached the hospital. At there, Baekhyun is already waiting there. He heard about the emergency and volunteered to help since it is someone he knew. They quickly brought Sungyeol to the E.R. Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s mom was asked to stay outside. Myungsoo called everyone to tell them about Sungyeol. First to arrive was Sunggyu and Woohyun. Woohyun was still in his suits, probably he went straight here after work. Sunggyu was walking slowly because of his baby. Yes, Sunggyu is now pregnant. Then, Sungjong and Changjo arrived along with Myungsoo’s parents and Sungyeol’s father. The last to arrive was Hoya and Dongwoo. Little Hyowon was in Dongwoo’s arm. Myungsoo who saw the scene, was torn apart, thinking that he might lose the baby and Sungyeol. He can’t afford to think about that yet. He kept praying to God, to let his wife and baby to stay alive. A hand landed on Myungsoo’s shoulder. He looked up to see who it is. It was Chanyeol. He was still in his coat, with his big stomach. Myungsoo look at Chanyeol and his stomach a few times and Chanyeol understand what was Myungsoo talking about.

 

            “My due date is next month,” Chanyeol smiled soothingly at Myungsoo, then went to play with little Hyowon.

 

            “Myungsoo-sshi?” Baekhyun called out.

 

 

[Three years later]

 

 

Sooyeol was kneeling in front of a grave. A tiny tear fell from his eyes. He put some flowers on the grave. Myungsoo stood beside him, feeling sad too but didn’t cry.

 

            “There, there Sooyeol honey, we gotta learn how to let people go. We are men and we have prides so, don’t cry anymore okay?”

 

            “Yes, appa. But I was just sad. He’s gone without saying anything,”

 

            “Of course darling, we can’t do anything because it didn’t even say anything when it goes,” Myungsoo said, crouching in front of his son, wiping his son’s tears, “Now, you are wearing a tux for a wedding, not for mourning. Just let it go. Now, come on. Everyone is waiting for us so let’s go so the wedding can start. I don’t wanna be late for the wedding,” Myungsoo and his son walked to the car and left the cemetery.

 

 

[At the wedding]

The wedding will start at 5 p.m. and now it’s only 3 p.m. Myungsoo and his son are wearing their tux neatly. They went there early to help with anything. Everyone really can’t wait for the wedding. It’s the wedding that they waited for so long. Sooyeol found Hyowon, Hyunjung & Sunghyun and go to play together before the wedding. Myungsoo makes his way towards the bride’s room, searching for someone. He went inside the room where the bride was being make-up.

 

            “Isn’t he beautiful?” Hoya asked.

 

            “Really pretty. Haha, you guys make-up him really well,” Myungsoo said.

 

            “Then, what about me?” Sungyeol pouted.

 

            “You’re the prettiest bride ever,” Myungsoo kissed the pouted Sungyeol.

 

            “Aww,” Everyone in the room cooed.

 

            “Did you went yet to visit Sooyeol’s cat grave?” Sungyeol asked.

 

            “Yeah, we just got back,”

            “Remind me again, why are we crossdressing?” Sunggyu asked, irritated.

 

            “Because you guys lose in my bet,” Sungjong stuck his tongue out.

 

            “Yeah, whatever,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

            “Come on, cheer up. This only happen once in your life, hyung,” Myungsoo teased. Everyone in the room (except Sunggyu) laughed. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes again.

 

            Today is really an important day. It’s Sungjong wedding. Yay, he’s finally getting married to Changjo. And because today was Sungjong’s wedding, the hyungs lost in a bet between Sungjong & Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya and Chanyeol which if they lose, they will crossdress and wear wigs, make-up and transforms into a real women on Sungjong’s wedding where Sungjong also crossdress. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door which makes everyone stop laughing. There stood Baekhyun, Woohyun & Dongwoo at the door.

 

            “What are you ladies laughing at?” Woohyun said. Sunggyu frowned at the word ‘ladies’.

 

            “Just because we’re the one who gave birth (except Myungsoo of course) doesn’t mean us ladies,” Sunggyu glared at Woohyun.

 

            “But, you guys are wearing like ladies. So, only today you guys are ‘LADIES’,” Woohyun emphasized the word ‘ladies’.

 

            “How about filing a divorce today, Nam Woo Hyun?” Sunggyu said Woohyun’s name one by one.

 

            “Baby, I was just kidding,” Woohyun said, trying to save his marriage.

 

            “Kidding my ,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

“Where’s the bridegroom?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“He’s outside. Welcoming the guests,” Dongwoo answered

 

“I still can’t understand why we have to crossdressing while everyone knew that we are males. I bet my son wouldn’t recognize me later on,” Sunggyu keep on ranting.

 

“Hyung, would you just stop? Just admit it that you lost in the bet!” Sungjong said.

 

“Whatever!”

 

“You look good in dresses. No offense,” Woo Hyun said.

 

“Yeah hyung, you look good! Not to mention us too!” Sungyeol grinned.

 

Outfits:

Sungyeol

Outfit :

Jewelled Waist Dress White

Hair :

41_101018104519_1.jpg

 

Shoes :

Dart Peep-Toe Pump

 

Hoya 

Outfit :

Designers Remix Sign One shoulder dress

 

Hair :

 

Shoes :

Paris Hilton Destiny - White Satin

 

Sunggyu 

Outfit :

Rib Heart Back Prom Dress

Hair :

 

Shoes :

 

Paris Hilton Millie - White Leather

 

Chanyeol

Outfit :

Cream Taffeta Diamante Prom Dress

 

Hair :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK3pnV31Pb06yQzxYh3O7

Shoes :

Valentino Mena Bow Sandal

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           “The wedding is gonna start in a few minute. Is the bride ready?” The wedding host asked.

 

            “Yes,” Sungjong said.

 

            “Oh My God, Oh My God. What will I do?” Sungjong freaked out.

 

            “Relax Sungjong. Take a deep breath in and out. It works for me all the time. In and out,” Chanyeol said.

 

            “Thanks hyung,”

 

            “Now, we’ll leave you as we got to get ready, okay?” Woo Hyun said and all of them left the room.

 

 

[Outside]

The kids are ready with a basket of flower petals in their hand. Their parents went out to see them.

 

            “Wow, my Hyowon. So pretty,” Hoya pinch Hyowon’s cheeks. Hyowon who didn’t recognize Hoya, ran to Dongwoo who was right beside Hoya.

 

            “Appa, who is that ajumma?” Hyowon asked.

 

            “Hyowon-ah, it’s omma.” Dongwoo told Hyowon. Hyowon went closer to Hoya and viewed him.

 

            “Oh, it’s omma. Appa, you’re right!” Hyowon hugged Hoya.

 

            “What did I say? Our kids will not recognize us,” Sunggyu ranted again.

 

            “Sooyeol-ah, it’s omma. See, omma have these triple moles,” Sungyeol test it on Sooyeol.

 

            “Of course I knew you omma,” Sooyeol said, acting cutely.

 

            “And this must be my omma, cause he’s reeeaaaally tall,” Hyun Jung poked Chanyeol.

 

            “So, this must be my omma because he got small eyes,” Sung Hyun said.

 

            “Sung Hyun-ah, you’re not teasing omma, right?” Sunggyu crouched down to his son.

 

            “What’s teeesing, omma?”

 

            “It’s ‘teasing’, son. It means you’re saying bad things,” Woo Hyun said.

 

            “Oh, I’m not ‘teasing’ you, omma,” Sung Hyun said.

 

            “Good boy,” Sunggyu ruffled Sung Hyun’s hair.

 

            “Omma! Don’t ruin my hair!”

 

            “Definitely Woo Hyun’s heir,” Dongwoo said and everyone laughed.

 

Now, the times had comes. The kids are ready. Sooyeol linked arms with Hyowon and Hyun Jung linked arms with Sung Hyun. Each of two kids holds a basket of flower petals. Their parents as the best man, following the bride and bridegroom from the back.

 

            “Let the bride and bridegroom enter,” the host said and the kids enter first while sprinkled the flower petals everywhere and putting their wide smiles on their faces. Then, the bride and the bridegroom enter with the best man and (woman?) behind. The bride and bridegroom walk down the aisle towards the priest. Finally, they reached there and the couples behind them separates. Sungyeol, Chanyeol, Hoya & Sunggyu standing on Sungjong’s side while Myungsoo, Baekhyun, Dongwoo & Woohyun stands on Changjo’s side.

 

            “Let’s start the ceremony,” The priest read everything that was situated in the book until the important part came.

 

            “Anyone object the marriage? Please raise your hand,” The priest said out loud.

 

            “I do!” A small voice said. It was Sung Hyun. Everyone laughed at the maknae. They proceeded with the wedding.

 

            “Do you Choi Jong Hyun accept Lee Sung Jong as your wife/ husband to cherish for the rest of your life?”

 

            “I do,” Changjo answered confidently.

 

            “And do you Lee Sung Jong accept Choi Jong Hyun as your husband/ wife to cherish for the rest of your life?”

 

            “Yes, I do,” Sungjong answered. Every couple there remembered their wedding when Sungjong said ‘I do’.

 

            “Now, I pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” the priest said. Changjo and Sungjong faced each other and kissed. The audiences cheered and clapped. After the kiss, the newly weds walked down the aisle again with flower petals being sprinkled on their head.

 

            Soon, it was night and the party for the newly wed is being held. The couples were talking with each other while the kids are playing around. And, guess what, the ‘ladies’ are still in their outfits.

 

            “You guys should have a baby soon,” Woo Hyun said.

 

            “Yeah, maybe. We’ll think about it. Maybe we’ll planned to have a baby in the nearest time.” Changjo said.

 

            “But unfortunately, the kids are already being paired up. Hyowon with Sooyeol while Hyun Jung with Sung Hyun,” Sungjong pouted.

 

            “Don’t worry, we still have one baby left for your future baby,” Baekhyun said.

 

            “Whose baby?” Everyone asked at the same time. Baekhyun just grinned while Chanyeol is smiling shyly. Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol’s stomach.

 

            “Do you mean Chanyeol is pregnant again?” Sungjong blinked his eyes.

 

            “Yeah…” Baekhyun answered.

 

            “Oh Baekhyun, you’re quite rough, huh?” Woo Hyun teased the couple. Everyone laughed.

 

            “Haha, at least our stories got a beautiful ending, don’t you think?” Dong Woo said.

 

            “Yeah, let’s toast for us,” Hoya said and they toast.

 

 

That’s the end for the happy couples:

Myungyeol

Yadong

Woogyu

Baekyeol

&

ChangjoxSungjong

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for those who subscribe this fic!

Well, I got another chapter coming and it’s the families’ album!

Hope you guys stay tuned! :D